Thursday, March 22, 2007

TV Guide is bringing sexy back






Lost’s Evangeline Lilly (Kate) and Grey’s Anatomy’s Patrick Dempsey (Derek, aka McDreamy) are the “Sexiest Stars” on TV. That’s according to TV Guide, which hits newsstands Thursday featuring the No. 1’s on separate covers.

The rest of the gentlemen:

2. Sendhil Ramamurthy, Mohinder Suresh on Heroes
3. James Tupper, Jack Slattery on Men in Trees
4. Josh Holloway, Sawyer on Lost







5. Taylor Kitsch, Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights (I’ve no idea who this is but, helloooo fresh meat! *g*)
6. Shemar Moore, Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds
7. Skeet Ulrich, Jake Green on Jericho (He was a fuckable lunatic in Scream but that was a long time ago...)







8. Eric Mabius, Daniel Meade on Ugly Betty
9. Justin Chambers, Alex Karev on Grey’s Anatomy
10. Dave Annable, Justin Walker on Brothers & Sisters









WHAT THE FUCK. David Caruso is a runner-up for “Sexiest Crimefighter”?!? Oh my good god. Horatio Caine is an annoying Grissom wannabe with a face that looks like it’s going to melt any minute and he should DIE DIE DIE! And could anyone, please, explain to me why McSteamy (Eric Dane) didn’t make the cut?!? What about Wentworth Miller of Prison Break? Jensen Ackles of Supernatural? Sam can be eaten by a demon for all I care but Dean is a cutie pie. Who cares if he actually has an incestuous relationship with his brother? LOL

So what do you think? Who are the sexalicious studmuffins that were overlooked? And what is TV’s sexiest show? Oh, please don’t say it’s CSI: Miami because I might as well jump out push Trollop out of the fucking window!

Labels: , ,


44 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

Btw, here's the ladies' list:

1. Evangeline Lilly, Kate Austen, on LOST
2. Eva Longoria, Gabrielle Solis on DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
3. Katherine Heigl, Izzie Stevens on GREY'S ANATOMY
4. Marg Helgenberger, Catherine Willows on CSI
5. Ali Larter, Niki Sanders on HEROES
6. Nadine Velazquez, Catalina on MY NAME IS EARL
7. Roselyn Sanchez, Elena Delgado on WITHOUT A TRACE
8. Rashida Jones, Karen Filippelli on THE OFFICE
9. Rebecca Romijn, Alexis Meade on UGLY BETTY
10. Jennifer Morrison, Allison Cameron on HOUSE

3/22/2007 08:36:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your David Caruso sentiments. That practically invalidates the entire Sexyist project. However, Mr.Skeet Ulrich can be its saving grace. He has been overlooked for YEARS and now he is finally getting his due. I think Jensen should be there for his looks, though I'm not a fan of his acting as much.

3/22/2007 09:07:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Wentworth Miller didn't make it? WHAT?

I love the pics. McDreamy is so hot. I prefer him over McSteamy but Eric Dane should have been there. I would love to get my hands on Shemar Moore!

As for the ladies: Catherine on CSI? Rebecca Romijn was hot 10 years ago but not anymore. I would have chosen Amanda on Ugly Betty instead of Rebecca.

3/22/2007 09:13:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I agree with Happygolucky about Skeet. I think he's hot ;)

3/22/2007 09:16:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

OMG! How could they leave Wentworth and McSteamy off the list? That's a stupid thing to do! I agree about David Caruso. He is just annoying.

I think Grey's Anatomy is the sexiest show on TV today. It's a fabulous show with the sexiest stars. On that note, Dr. Burke should have been in the list too.

I love Evangeline Lilly! Is she still with Dominic Monaghan? She is so pretty. So is Katherine Heigl. You gotta love Izzie Stevens, lol.

3/22/2007 09:43:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva Longoria is so last year! I like Evangeline too but I think Katherine Heigl should have been number one.

McSteamy should have been there and Jason Dohring of Veronica Mars.

3/22/2007 10:27:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

I love this cover! Patrick Dempsey is so sexy and he looks good enough to eat, LOL. I agree about Mc Steamy, he was snubbed.

I used to be crazy about Josh Holloway and never missed an episode of Lost. I don't watch Brothers and Sisters but I might start watching just to see that Dave Annable. LOL

3/22/2007 10:56:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Grey's Anatomy but I have to say Patrick Dempsey just doesn't do it for me. He's not ugly by any stretch of the imagination but I wouldn't put him at number 1.

3/22/2007 11:09:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch TV, except DWTS. But are you saying that all these pics are in the new TV Guide Mag?
If so, I need to grab one! Looks as good as my annual purchase of PEOPLE, lol.

3/22/2007 11:36:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

Oh wow, I love Alex's arms. Patrick is such a sweetheart and I love this cover. Wentworth Miller is hot but he doesn't do it for me.

I think Keifer Sutherland is sexy. Quite a man! :P I love him in 24.

I agree with Vanessa about Grey's Anatomy as sexiest show on TV. It's definitely my favorite show.

3/22/2007 11:38:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

Speaking of Grey's, how come Kate Walsh (Addison) of Grey's Anatomy didn't make it? She is definitely sexy!

3/22/2007 11:40:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Thanks for posting the pics Harlot! I will grab a copy of TV Guide later. I have to, with McDreamy on the cover. (sigh)

I have to protest McSteamy's absence though. How could they not include him?? And Wentworth Miller! OMG!

Zach Gilford, Matt on Friday Night Lights should have been included as well, and the Winchesters!!! (Harlot, I love Sam too, lol)

3/22/2007 11:47:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did Wentworth Miller not make that list? Lindsey, Jason Dohring is hot, so is James Lafferty of One Tree Hill.

Hottest shows: Besides Grey's Anatomy, I have to say House and Supernatural.

3/22/2007 11:55:00 AM  

Blogger SarahReznor said...

DAVID CARUSO?!?!? Eeeewwww! What about Gary Dourdan - Warrick Brown from CSI?! He’s THE sexiest crime fighter! Wentworth too! Still, can one of you mail me this issue…? Please…? seriously...

3/22/2007 11:57:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

I forgot about Jason Dohring! Ryan Hansen is cute too, lol. I love Veronica Mars.

3/22/2007 12:00:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

Where are my Winchester boys?? Hotter than Superman, at least.

How did Jared/ Sam/ Captain Empathy end up on the "bad boy" list?

Tim Riggins! I am sometimes inappropriately amused when he speaks because his Texan accent comes with a side of Canadian.

(I just recently got hooked on Friday Night Lights. It's awesome, and I don't like or understand football at all.)

10. Jennifer Morrison, Allison Cameron on HOUSE

Cameron but no Chase?

I'll take Kyle Chandler (whose hair on FNL just adds another dimension to his character) or Jeffery Dean Morgan (terrible father, but very pretty) over Patrick Dempsey.

3/22/2007 12:12:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Eva Longoria? Have they seen her without make up on?

I think Hugh Laurie is hot. Chase, OMG, now we're talking.

Thanks for this BBs!

3/22/2007 12:48:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not putting Wentworth on that list is unforgivable.

3/22/2007 12:52:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Good pics Dance. Isn't Friday Night Lights great? XD I love football though, lol.

3/22/2007 12:59:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

"Eva Longoria? Have they seen her without make up on?"

Polly! LOL. I never understood Eva Longoria's appeal either. Petra, I agree with you about Dr. Addison. I think she's very sexy, but I'm glad Katherine Heigl made the list.

3/22/2007 01:02:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I agree. Horatio Caine is an irritating shit. Dr. McSteamy is SEXY SEXY SEXY. Those eyes... THose McDreamy eyes... sigh

Wentworth Miller. Damn that boy is hot! Why he wasn't included is beyond me.

Hugh Laurie is hot. Allison is a cute doctor, but not sexy. Now Chase, come to mama. LOL!

I've never seen Friday Night Lights.

3/22/2007 01:10:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Ladybug, Kate Walsh is very sexy. She's already what, 40 now I believe and I think she is the hottest doctor in Grey's. (Izzie is beautiful and the most adorable. :P)

3/22/2007 01:14:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

lily moon, glad you enjoy the pics! :)

I've never seen Friday Night Lights.

You should at least give it a try. ;) NBC has all the episodes online, which is how I got hooked. It's a great show, but its ratings are pretty iffy, though at least it has a full season order. [/shameless plugging :p ]

And, from earlier: "Jeffery Dean Morgan (terrible father" -- that should read "terrible father as John Winchester" because I'm sure he is/would be a wonderful father in real life.

I've only seen Wentworth Miller in Buffy's "Go Fish" episode... He was pretty hot in that; although they didn't show Angel biting him, just the after part -- maybe they couldn't get it past the censors?

House is hotter than McDreamy, too.

And I also think Addison is should have been on the list.

Jason Dohring doesn't really do anything for me, but Logan Echolls... oh, boy. But not so much when he's moping. And Dick has been stealing every scene he's in this year. :D

Who makes up these lists?

3/22/2007 01:29:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Kate Walsh is already 40? She's beautiful.

Jordis you have to see Friday Night Lights - it's great :D

Dance I didn't know Wentworth appeared in Buffy. Jason Dohring is hot! Oh I think I said that already, lol.

I like House but Chase with his accent is yummy. My mom is crazy about House and she keeps comparing him to my dad. (shaking my head)

3/22/2007 01:44:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I could eat Patrick Dempsey with a spoon!
But good lawd, David Caruso? It looks like his face is deflating. I think just about every man on TV is hotter that he is.

3/22/2007 04:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always hated David Caruso with a passion. The man cannot act! William Peterson, however, is yummilicious. And while we're on the subject of CSI, I have to mention George Eads, Carmine Giovinazzo and Eddie Cahill. Yum!

Patrick Dempsey and Justin Chambers deserve their spots, but what happened to T.R. Knight? I know he's gay, but he's still sexy!

I know Home & Away is a cheesy old show, but I love it. There are so many hotties in it! Tim Campbell, Marc Furze, Chris Hemsworth(!), Jason Smith, Sam Atwell(!), Kip Gamblin(!), Christopher Egan...roar! And think of the gorgeous Australian accents!

How Wentworth Miller got left out is beyond me. And how on earth could they forget Dominic Purcell, Marshall Allman and Amaury Nolasco?

Timothy Oliphant, David Boreanaz, Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Robert Sean Leonard, Jesse Spencer, Benjamin McKenzie, Adam Brody, Matt Czuchry, Glenn Quinn, Alexis Denisof, Nicholas Brendon, Anthony Head, James Marsters, Seth Green, Jason Dohring, Teddy Dunn also deserve spots on this list.

God, I watch too much TV!

3/22/2007 05:43:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I love FNL. I think everyone there is hot, hee. Zach Gilford, Kyle Chandler, Scott Porter. The Winchesters are two of the sexiest boys on TV! And OMG, Wentworth and Dominic Purcell not included? Hello, TV Guide!

I don't watch CSI Miami but I agree about Horatio. And I second Dreamer's list of CSI's hot men, with Gary Dourdanas (Warrick) as the hottest! Yummy!

P.S. Love, love, love the cover.

3/22/2007 06:26:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

WHERE IS HUGH LAURIE???

Seriously? I love McDreamy and his McDreamy eyes on the cover but where is House?

3/22/2007 06:32:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love TR Knight of Grey's Anatomy and Kristen Bell of Veronica Mars. Why weren't they included in the list? What about The Gilmore Girls?

Olly

3/22/2007 07:01:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you guys seen BBC's Robin Hood? The actor who plays Robin, Jonas Armstrong, is very sexy.

Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland) is one of the sexiest men on TV. Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller (Prison Break), Timothy Olyphant (Deadwood), Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes).

3/22/2007 07:07:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Yes, where are the Gilmore Girls?

I have to agree with Andy about Jonas Armstrong. I think he's very hot. LOL

3/22/2007 07:13:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

There is something wrong with my brain. Whenever I see CSI, I think "Crazy Space Incest" instead of whatever it's actually supposed to stand for. Dammit Whedon.

I forgot about David Boreanaz. I'm not hooked on Bones, but I did catch a recent episode and he's looking very, very good. This human thing is working out for him. ;)

Alexis Denisof, Nicholas Brendon, Anthony Head, James Marsters, Seth Green

Dreamer, you must be a Buffy/Angel fan. :D

I'd include J. August Richards and The Tiny Texan (Christian Kane, with Jensen Ackles, who looks surprisingly tall when he's not next to Jared Padalecki).

I think this is only for current shows, but I'd also like to include Nathan Fillion (who is so Dean Winchester's* descendant) and, really, the rest of the very, very pretty Firefly crew.

Who doesn't love a cranky doctor with a gun?

*I wonder what it would take to get Dean in drag... I think Jared is half-way there.

3/22/2007 08:30:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

I love Dempsy. He's making 40s so sexy!

3/22/2007 08:45:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could I forget Dr. Chase?! Petra, I so agree about Addison. She is gorgeous!

I don't follow Bones but David Boreanaz as Angel is hot.

Dance, thanks for the pics. I think Jensen Ackles is very short, LOL, but he is very cute. Supernatural rocks!

3/22/2007 09:04:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Ok, ok. Maybe I should start watching Supernatural seeing everyone is talking about it.

OMG, Sabby, I agree about Lucius Vorenus. LOL. There's something about him I find sexy.

3/22/2007 09:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Wentworth? That is just wrong!

3/22/2007 09:16:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Polly, Supernatural is great. :) Dance, LOL. Didn't Jared used to date Alexis Bledel?

I agree about Kate Walsh as the sexiest female doctor on Grey's. I don't care if TR Knight is gay, he is cute. Cassie is hot too come to think of it.

Dreamer, George Eads is very, very hot!

3/22/2007 09:33:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

I don't know about Jared and Alexis. Didn't she date Milo V-however you spell his last name? Did she date both of them? Is that life imitating art?

I don't think Ackles is that short (except from certain angles). Tee Hee. I'm surprised Sam and Dean don't play up the height difference more, especially when they're arguing; it would be such a sibling thing to do. I'm just waiting for a scene in which Sam holds up something - say the keys to the Impala - out of Dean's reach.

6'ish seems about right to me, considering Padalecki is 6'4/6'5 (could they get any cuter?). Although for a while there, Jared was saying he was 6'2, which would have made Ackles like 5' tall. Dude is taller than Superman (6'2? Did anyone believe him?). I want to stand him next to Adam Baldwin, who makes David Boreanaz (and Nathan Fillion) look short. Actually, I just want to see him on screen again. I bet he'd make an great hunter.

It's like a math problem: if Jared is taller than Adam, and the height gap between Jared and Jensen is similar to the one between Adam and David... then all the boys are taller than me. :D

Can you tell I'm procrastinating from studying for my last (yay!) final tomorrow?

3/22/2007 09:44:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

David Caruso? Euwww! Why would anyone include him is beyond me.

I would include Keifer Sutherland, Milo Ventimiglia, and definitely Hugh Laurie.

Rashida is really gorgeous. It's too bad they have to downplay her looks on The Office.

3/22/2007 09:49:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Dance, you are obsessed with the Winchesters! lol Good luck with your finals ;)

I don't think Jensen (who is really cute) is that short because Jared is REALLY tall! (though I didn't know he's taller than Superman!) Wait. Jared used to date Alexis?

David Boreanaz never did it for me but damn me if I don't say I didn't love Buffy.

3/22/2007 09:56:00 PM  

Blogger T-girl said...

EWW, David Caruso just gives me the hebs! Nasty icky man! He reminds me of someone you would see in an old beat up Nova offering little girls on the street corner candy! Icky!

I can not see Justin Chambers (who honestly really is very hot) and not think of that movie with JLo, when he is the little Italian dude riding a mopped... EVERYWHERE! I loved him in that movie! LOL

3/24/2007 06:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch much TV so most of them are unknowns to me ... but McDreamy don't push my buttons and the rest of them look too young for me. Give me sexy older men any day ... (experienced)
Eww, David Caruso??? Who votes on these things??? No way!

3/24/2007 07:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dance, how did you know? I love Angel. A smiling David Boreanaz totally does it for me. Too bad he doesn't smile that much in Angel.

3/25/2007 06:31:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

Dreamer, do you watch Bones? I don't, though I tried it for DB, but I did catch a more recent episode and he is looking very well indeed, and gets to smile and joke around more. I think sunlight agrees with him. :D

Also, Harlot, I know you don't like Sam, but OMG! Puppy has grown up (spoilers for the latest episode, 2.17 "Heart"). And his hair wins for "Most Improved" this season (not so spoilery).

But for an episode that sort of Sam-centric, it's still Dean who gets to me. How can he look so good just standing there?

3/27/2007 03:56:00 PM