Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ahoy, ye mates!



SHIVER ME TIMBERS! Alas, we have the official trailer of Pirates of the Caribbean: The World’s End! YAYAYAY! If the 3rd movie is half as good as this trailer (which was just released last night), I say let’s splice the main brace and join in the chantey, me hearties! (That’s pirate talk for, “Let’s hoola and have many ale, ye scurvy dogs!” LOL)

P.S. Thanks for the info, Dance. :D


Related:

Labels: ,


20 comment(s):

Blogger ... said...

I'm just hoping the writers have pulled it together and have somehow made sense of the story lines of POTC II, which was sort of a mess, IMO. An entertaining mess, granted, but the story was nowhere near the wonderfulness of POTC I, which was great because it was silly and over-the-top and made fun of itself and didn't try to do anything else. And the plot and reveals made sense. I loved the "Hello, beastie" line, though.

If this one isn't very good, I'm going to pretend there's only one POTC movie. ;)

3/20/2007 11:22:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

I love Johnny Depp. Sigh.

3/20/2007 01:46:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I cannot wait this movie. I hope it's good because the second one was really disappointing. Love the trailer!

3/20/2007 01:51:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

is anyone else tired of kiera knightley's skankedness????

3/20/2007 03:11:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Kinky Courtesan, I like Keira Knightley :) Particularly in Pride and Prejudice. But she's not the reason why I'm going to see Pirates anyway. It's Captain Jack!

3/20/2007 03:29:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good trailer! I hope At World's End is as good as the first one.

3/20/2007 03:59:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh goody. Can't wait to see it. Thanks BBs!

3/20/2007 04:24:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Did no one saved me just because you missed me? Lol

Capt Jack is so cool. I love Orlando too but I would probably choose Johnny over him if I have to.

3/20/2007 04:44:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Johnny *sigh*

I loved the first film, thought the second SUCKED, but if JD's in it I'd watch a remake of The Bride of Chucky happily.

Have I told you guys I bring a jar of Nutella to the movies sometimes? Really helps with those naughty fantasies LOL Johnny is most definitely Nutella carrying worthy!

3/20/2007 05:11:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

The trailer is very promising, though all I want is for it to be better than the 2ndd movie because that one was really disappointing. Johnny Depp is fucking hot!

3/21/2007 05:05:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Pirates!!!

3/21/2007 06:06:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I hope they made this one in the same vein as the first. The second one was bad because it has no beginning, it has no end and it's all over the place. Johnny Depp is always hot though.

3/21/2007 07:42:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp, sigh. This movie has a lot of good actors too. Keira, Geoffrey Rush, Bill Nighy, Chow Yun Fat... I can't wait!

Olly

3/21/2007 08:22:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Thanks for posting this Harlot! I didn't know it's available already.

Is Keith Richards in the movie too? I would love to see him play as Jack's dad. LOL.

3/21/2007 12:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this movie. I loved the first one, the second one was a tad disappointing but it's not so bad IMO.

Is Keith Richards going to be there? Before the second movie was released a lot of talks about him joining the cast circulated around the net. Didn't Johnny model Jack after Keith? Maybe Keith made it into the third one. I'm excited Capt. Barbosa is back! Geoffrey Rush is such a fun actor.

3/21/2007 01:05:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Oh I can't wait for this! I've never seen Johnny Depp had so much fun doing a character. Pirates wouldn't even be half successful as it has been if it wasn't for Johnny!

3/21/2007 02:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I'm so excited to see this and Harry Potter!

I snuggle with Captin Jack every night! My sister-in-law got me the fleece throw for x-mas! Big pic of JD as Jack! SO HOT!

3/21/2007 08:05:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So waiting to see that one!!Depp as Sparrow is just the best!!

3/22/2007 05:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Pirates. After 300, I want to see the wicked pirate Captain Jack!

3/22/2007 07:16:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

I CANNOT WAIT. JD as the very lovable Jack is irresistible! Geoffrey Rush is back, Bill Nighy will be there, Orlando is still cute, oh what a fun movie indeed!

3/22/2007 10:07:00 PM