Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Harlot's lover

(NOTE FROM RAOUL: Forgive Trollop as she keeps changing the title of this post. Let’s all be clear on this: I belong to my Harlot.)

For the first time this week, I didn’t have to work today. I didn’t have to compute anything or dine with senile men that hit on me while unabashedly wearing their wedding bands. I didn’t have to smile and charm people who think I’m just a spoiled little girl whose knowledge only extends to shopping and shoes.

I spend my day cleaning my room and listening to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I had no idea I had so much junk stashed around :/ including tons of stuff belonging to the ex. I don’t know why this bothered me so much. Odd...

Oh, well. You know what I did? I got me some Raoooul! LOL And then I rearranged my bed. As they say, if you have sex with an Italian, you better pull the bed from the wall. Not that I’m confessing to anything. ;P Anyway, *ahem* since I’m generous today, I’m sharing some images of my Roman conqueror who dominates my world and fantasies. *sigh* (HANDS OFF. For fuck’s sake, I’m not that generous! *hmph*)























**Photos by: Luca Babini


Related:

Labels: ,


27 comment(s):

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

OMG Raoul is so hot! Thanks Harlot. I'm bookmarking this one. LOL

Speaking of Harry, someone sent me an email of a naked Daniel. Goodness, it's not that he doesn't look good because he does. I think he's actually big, LOL (I can't believe I just said that!) but it's too freaky! Like looking at a naked photo of your little brother or son. I actually wish I didn't see it!

3/07/2007 11:27:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Oh wow, hot!

3/07/2007 12:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordis, I hate to bust your bubble but I've run across some discussions about that Danglin' Daniel pic and there's some pretty convincing evidence that his bits were photoshopped in.

Did Equus actually open yet? Most people figure that the proof of that pic's legitimacy (or not) will appear on stage.

3/07/2007 12:26:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Talk about drooling early in the morning. I love the pictures Harlot. Thanks!

3/07/2007 12:35:00 PM  

Blogger Nikky said...

Wow, thanks so much for this little 'pick me up'... I have had an awful evening, followed by oversleeping and failing an Excel exam today, I NEEDED to see this!!
Makes me remember why I come here!

3/07/2007 12:36:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

QB, I believe Equus is now playing in London. What exactly are we talking about here? A photoshoped penis of Daniel's? That is just wrong. LOL

3/07/2007 12:44:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JKR will have t write a Harry Potter's Penis Chronicle after all the fuss. lol!
MmmMmm, Raoul ... what a hottie! Share Harlot, Share!!!
And I'll take the setting hes in for that first photo too! Ta!

3/07/2007 02:12:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Aggie, HP Penis' Chronicles? LOL

QB, that Daniel photo was photoshopped? Oh. And I was actually impressed. LOL!

3/07/2007 03:10:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

OMG. Raoul is so gorgeous. I love his eyes. I think he has one of the most beautiful pair of eyes. Sigh.

3/07/2007 03:18:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I love Raoul. *sigh* Oh i love him...

I've seen that pic of Daniel's! It's fake then? I thought the same as Jordis LOL. He's, er, *whispers* well hung. OMG i can't believe i just said that about Harry! :0

3/07/2007 03:58:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Oh my my, how sweet of you to post about my man and lover Raoul :) You are an absolute doll babe *g*

3/07/2007 04:07:00 PM  

Blogger SarahReznor said...

You should come to Israel girl, guys like him are a dime a dozen here!

3/07/2007 04:17:00 PM  

Blogger Aradia said...

Hi girls,
first time in your weblog. fun to read about books. oh, my! that guy is delicious!

3/07/2007 04:50:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry to disappoint about the Danglin' Daniel pic. If you look at the original publicity photo, which ends at his treasure trail of hair, you'll see the doctored one has a wider treasure trail, the hips and thighs are out of proportion with his upper body and there is some tell-tale blurring.
On the bright side though, we don't have to feel like total pervs for admiring Harry's package, because it ISN'T Harry's package! *snicker*

And Harlot? I'm still waiting for Raoul's last name. It's on that one pic, but I can't make it out.

*crosses arms and taps foot*

3/07/2007 06:57:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

This guy is really hot. If there is a list of whom I'd do and risk my wonderful life...this guy is on the top 10 of my list.

3/07/2007 11:26:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Aradia,
Welcome. :D Hope you post often. Don't worry, unless you're a gorgeous guy covered in Nutella, i don't bite. ;)


Sarah,
Are you kidding? And the population of Israel girls is still fine? OMG a Raoul full country. I would have cease to exist just for hyperventilating!


QB,
I thought you knew already. After all, i am lawfully carrying his last name. Harlot Bova. ;)

3/08/2007 01:57:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

God, he is yummy. And unless he's really good with hiding his crimes like cheating, I've yet to read anything bad about him. Thanks Harlot, this made my day!

3/08/2007 02:15:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

OMG! I want one of that! I love this blog and I always love your eye candy BBs. You're the best!

3/08/2007 03:51:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NExt monday/tuesday they're showing a new tv-movie about italians in Iraq and RAOUL is the main character there!!Can't absolutely wait to see it!!!:D

3/08/2007 05:00:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, is he real? Wow.. wow...

3/08/2007 05:21:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raoul is very hot, but I have to say that Jon-Erik Hexum is still my favourite :). Look him up on youtube and watch all the videos. Hes sexy...

3/08/2007 06:58:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

He is delicious. I think I'll actually swoon if I meet this beautiful creature. Sigh.

3/08/2007 10:47:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I love the first two pics. If he lets me, I'll crawl on his lap and stay there forever. LOL

3/09/2007 03:15:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I keep looking at these pics. If it's possible Raoul gets hotter each time I see him! Sigh.

3/09/2007 10:12:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please hit me....RAoul was in my university this morning presenting his new movie and I didn't know it!!!I could have been there...DAMN!

3/09/2007 12:15:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Evie, are you kidding?!? OMG i would have wailed and wailed like a loon!

3/09/2007 12:29:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Raoul is one the most beautiful man I've ever seen. The first time I saw him is on this blog (thank you BBs) and then I saw some Italian movies of him which I couldn't understand, lol. That third to the last photo, my goodness, he's a dream come true!

3/09/2007 01:21:00 PM