Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sneak peek at the Phoenix



Trollop found this video clip the day the official trailer of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was released on the internet. We were supposed to post it the same day but you all know what fucking happened to our blog. *grrr* Anyway, I just remembered it today LOL, and yes, I know it’s late already but for those of you who have yet to see it, this one is *much* better than the official teaser trailer. *g*

Warning: This clip has major spoilers with Dan, Rupert and Emma all speak of how dark the fifth film is, the fantabulous set, how strong the plot and themes are, and how their characters are together more as a cohesive unit than ever before. There are also clips of Sirius with Bellatrix, Umbridge being the foul nasty evil spawn that she is (DIE, YOU BITCH!!!), Thestrals and even Grawp! Simply the best OOTP trailer I’ve seen so far. Ohhh, if there’s one movie I am UBERLY DYING to see, it’s this one!


Related:

Labels: , ,


15 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh god, i CAN'T WAIT to see this movie. And the 7th book too--i have to have it soon!!! Damnit, i need July to come fast!

12/13/2006 01:22:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Harlot, thanks for this! I've seen the other trailer already and compared to this, that one is extremely short. Dying to see this movie too!

12/13/2006 02:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way you ladies carry on about this book series and movies, I'm actually tempted to pick it up and read it. I definitely would if you made it BBC because I have a habit of making excuses to read other books and when it is a BBC I make time to read it. I know what a big baby I am! LOL

12/13/2006 02:28:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

GWB, YOU HAVE TO READ HARRY POTTER!!! LOL

Thanks for the trailer, BBs. Looooooved it!

12/13/2006 02:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow... I've never seen this trailer - I loved it! Luna is there, yay! And OMG, Daniel and Emma and Rupert look so grown up already! So when is the movie gonna be released?

GWB, read HP!!!

12/13/2006 03:14:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Ladybug, the movie's release date is July 13, 2007. I'm hoping book 7 would be released on the 7th.

Speaking of BBC, bitches, when is the next one going to be? January, I hope? :)

12/13/2006 03:31:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Luna? She looks very pretty with that long blond hair.

I think they've chosen the perfect actress to play Dolores Umbridge. Imelda something, LOL, is brilliant for the role.

Can't wait to see it!

12/13/2006 04:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GWB, you have to read Harry Potter! The BBs pushed me to read the series and I am so glad they did! Very grateful, really. It's definitely one of the best (if not the best) book series I have ever read. Fantastic reads, from book 1 to 6. I am now eagerly waiting for book 7.

P.S. Also try the audio books read by Jim Dale - they're excellent.

12/13/2006 04:22:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it I'm always the last one to know about these things? Ugh. Thanks BBs, you're a life saver.

12/13/2006 04:42:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I've never seen this trailer. Thanks Harlot!

I think Helena Bonham Carter is also casted perfectly as Bellatrix Lestrange. I don't know the actress who's playing Tonks but I hope she's good - I like Tonks!

12/14/2006 12:06:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

GWB, READ HP!!!!

Honestly, it's verra, verra awesome. They're EXCELLENT really. Not kidding. Nope.

Actually, Trollop and i considered HP as our first ever BBC selection. But at the time, we both wanted everyone to read a new book and apparently we're mistaken in assuming everyone sane (heh :P) has read the HP books already. Seriously, HP books are fantastic reads. UBER FANTABULOUS. Really, really. If i have to pick one book series i think everyone should read, it's the HP books. :)

12/14/2006 04:18:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Re: Speaking of BBC, bitches, when is the next one going to be? January, I hope? :)

Sorry, ladies. I forgot to mention it LOL. After all that DH books, Trollop and i thought it's only fair to have a month off without our BBC. Also, it's December and really it's holidays! :P It's Trollop's turn to pick the books on January. :)

12/14/2006 04:18:00 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Just ran across your site (gotta love that "Next Blog" button at the top!)...great blog! And I'm not just saying that because I heart HP more than my right arm! :)

12/14/2006 04:51:00 PM  

Blogger oso said...

Nice room! I am currently reading the Kite Runner.

12/14/2006 11:25:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

I can't wait too!!! July is too far away if you ask me!

12/15/2006 03:54:00 AM