Friday, December 8, 2006

HO, HO, HO... THE BITCHES ARE BACK!!!

Not a month ago, I told Trollop I’m getting tired of blogging. Our stats are wacky at best, many readers are too lazy to comment, *sniff* and there’s also the fact I promised myself I’ll stop blogging when it ceased being fun. For a while, I gotta admit, it did. It’s amazing actually that I lasted this long LOL because, unless I’m being fascinated, I get bored easily. The fact I’ve been busy with establishing something of import to me, and Trollop too occupied with school, also played a part with my feeling so worn-out.

However, during the TWO FREAKING WEEKS our blog was down, I realized something: this little space in the world wide web, despite how it’s SUCH a pain in the arse sometimes, is one of my few solaces. Yeah... I mean, for fuck’s sake, I panicked like a pregnant Mexican prostitute when our blog disappeared from our dashboard! And to think I was just planning of leaving it?!? I felt totally bereft and restless, awfully mad and extremely frustrated (blindingly so!) that something very important was just snatched cruelly under my feet—without a fucking warning!—and then I was left with nothing? WHAT. THE. FUCK? Even nuclear bombs count down before they fucking explode!!!

It didn’t help that for the past 16 days, all my cries for Blogger’s assistance felt like it’s falling under deaf ears. I gotta admit each passing day I was cursing them to perdition, comforting myself by thinking of imaginative and painful ways in which the rotten fuckers who took away our blog should DIE. After a week, I even contemplated moving the blog to another host like WordPress; but even if that’s what I wanted, I HAVE NOTHING TO MOVE!!!

It was maddening; pure torture, I tell ya. *sniff* But thank the good lord, a certain Blogger Employee named Jordan answered my prayers (yes, I know how to pray, you witches). After stalking him at Blogger Help Group, bombarding him with emails (some are rude, yikes *shame*), he finally took pity on little oh me and investigated our blog. And now, because of him, FINALLY, my lovely beauties, The Book Bitches are soooo back!!! YAYAYAYAY! (You know I am so relieved and ecstatically happy I’m grinning like an idiot! It’s like having a blinding orgasm—or something better!—if there’s such a thing! LOL)

Jordan, really, I thank you from the bottom of my wicked harloty heart. Really, really. *big smile* Right now, “You are the sunshine of my life...” (why yes, I’m singing :P). As for you, our beloved readers, for hanging in there with us, Trollop and I promise a lot of new posts :D and, yes, GALORE of yummilicious eye candy. *wink* What say you? I think, “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas...” LOL

Labels: ,


27 comment(s):

Blogger Tisty said...

Good to have you back!!!!!!!!!! This has turned a decidedly beige day smiley!!!

The Bitches are back, God is in his heaven and all is right with my little universe!!!

12/08/2006 07:59:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank the good Lord above ... my eye candy withdrawal symptoms are worse than being addicted to Heroin (at least I think so?)
Welcome back ladies ... long may you reign ... bow, bow, scrape in adoration.

I had to feast off old eye candy .. nekked chef Brian, Wanker Boy, Raoul ... sigh ...

12/08/2006 08:09:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is soooo wonderful to have you back. You were missed. It was so damned depressing to see "You Complete Me" pop up everytime I clicked on the favorites link. Yes, The Bitches are in my favorites. Yes, the universe is right again.

12/08/2006 08:42:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

it's about freakin' time the BB's are back! i know, i know! i'm one of those lazy people who wouldn't post a comment, but i visit this site everyday!!! oh Harlot, (& Trollop) never, ever, ever! think again of not blogging, see what you get when you think of such awful things! :p i'm really glad you guys are back... isn't it obvious?! i'm posting a comment! LOL

12/08/2006 09:20:00 PM  

Blogger Nikky said...

YEAH!!! I, too, am bad about not leaving comments although I stop in EVERY day... and for the past 2 weeks, I was checking more than once a day (is it fixed yet? is it fixed yet?) Made me realize how addicting you bitches are!!
I'll be a better lurker from now on, I promise. HOnestly it felt like I was being punished! the blogger gods were some kind of pissed off!
Nice (so nice!!) to have you back!!

12/08/2006 09:34:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Longtime Lurker.. New Poster.. Welcome Back :) You were missed. -- Mnem

12/08/2006 10:55:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Yay!! You're back! So glad everything got resolved!

Are you on Blogger Beta now permanently?

12/09/2006 07:49:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hey guys! I sure missed all of you. *sniff*


Hotmama,
Jordan didn't really tell me what happened. However, I do know what's wrong. I can tell you this: if, somehow, we lost access to the blog again (i sure hope NEVER AGAIN!!!) i'll know, WITHOUT A DOUBT, why. Fuckers.


Mnem,
Glad you posted!


Marg,
Yep, now on Beta. I don't care if it's different as long as we have access on the blog and nothing is wrong with it, i'm uber happy LOL.

12/09/2006 08:24:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

OMG, YOU'RE BACK! Welcome back BBs, you were missed. We are sad without our BBs and lonely without new posts eye candy from you. Thank God you're back!

12/09/2006 12:29:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

You know, I thought it was just me and I was missing something when I kept seeing the daggone You complete me post...

So, just the other day I decided to actually LOOK under the comments and I find you've been having blogger troubles. Duh on me :)

Sweet mother and all 12 apostles amd I EVAH glad you're back and you decided to keep blogging. LOLLOL

Huggles,
DC :)

12/09/2006 12:44:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Thank god you're back, Bitches! You were sorely missed. I kept checking every day and every time I saw the post "You Complete Me" I wailed, LOL. Took you long enough, LOL, but thank you Jordan. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm glad the problem is over. What a relief.

BBs, you better not leave us again!

12/09/2006 12:59:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Hurrah! It's about time the BBs are back. So glad everything is already back to normal. Looking forward to more posts and eye candy!

12/09/2006 01:19:00 PM  

Blogger Claudia said...

what a relief. I was wondering what happened to you!

12/09/2006 02:48:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Welcome back dear Bitches!!!!! I thought you won't be back until January I was getting mad myself! Thank you Jordan for fixing the blog.

I kept complaining about your problem to my boyfriend that even he began checking your site for me. LOL.

Keep on rocking BBs!

12/09/2006 10:27:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

So happy you're back!

Thank you Jordan. Now please take care of the BBs blog and never let anything wrong happen to it again! ;P

12/09/2006 10:38:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

You know how depressing it had been when this blog was down??

12/09/2006 10:40:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Welcome back, BBs! So glad the blog is finally fixed!

12/09/2006 11:40:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

YOU'RE BACK!! WOOOHOOOO!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!

12/10/2006 12:25:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're back!!! You were terribly missed.

Happy Holidays :)

12/10/2006 11:33:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back!!!!!!

Lindsey

12/11/2006 02:42:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

GWB, LOL, love your song! :D

12/12/2006 12:04:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

GWB, oh what a bee-yoo-tiful song. LOL :D Lub the hay-la-day-la bits too. ;)

12/12/2006 12:46:00 AM  

Blogger Sherry said...

Oh man, I'm so-o glad to see my favorite bitches are back!

I was gone there for a while myself (on business) and had missed you guys only to see that you were having blogger trouble.

Harlot, I'm glad that this little trip to blogger hell made you realize how much you do love this blog (we'd miss you guys too much).

12/12/2006 01:39:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad my favorite blog is back! I was afraid you've decided to stop blogging. Thank God the Book Bitches are here again. Woo-hooo!!!

Happy holidays!

12/12/2006 03:26:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the snowflakes! :)

12/12/2006 03:27:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't take the credit for the hay-la-day-la bits. I stole and rearranged the lyrics of My Boyfriend's Back by The Angels. But, putting "The Bitches Are" after the hey-la-day-la was ALL me! LOL

12/12/2006 03:18:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/14/2006 05:32:00 AM