Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"You complete me."**

Let’s pretend these words are not the over-used line in a movie perpetrated by a sociopath midget with a god complex. If I haven’t heard it before and the man I love says it to me... in a lovely place, in the right moment... I won’t have the sense to perfectly reply “You had me at hello,” but I would be breathless and pink all over with barely concealed glee, bright and shiny floating to the clouds like a joyful monkey.

If someone tells me he’ll hang the moon for me, I would try not to, but there’s no guarantee I won’t laugh. (I swear I’d try! Or, er, will then have to feign a fit of cough to cover it. :/) If someone tells me he thinks I hang the moon, I’d probably playfully flutter my eyelashes and will *ahem* horribly say, “So where do you want it tonight, baby?” *wink*

But has anyone ever tell you, you are the depth and breath and smiles of his soul? Cheesy? Probably LOL. But said in a perfect point in time, you have to admit, it would be quite magical. No matter how... cynical? (Good heavens—I hope not that. Hmm, sarcastic then. Very well. :P) No matter how sarcastic I’ve become, how many romantic quotes I’ve come across, somehow, once in a while, a to-die-for hero will utter splendid words that’ll make me catch my breathe.

I know gestures weigh more than words, but sometimes words are nice too. Especially when you least expected it and you’ve been acting the most tenacious heathen there is, and yet he still says it—and means it too!

Almost Heaven isn’t my favorite of Judith McNaught, but I’ll always think of it as one of the books with the most romantic words of lurve. I’ll never forget when Elizabeth told Ian that they’d be having a battle of wills that he could not win:


“And when you cannot stand it any more, you’ll come back to me, and I’ll be there, waiting for you. I’ll cry in your arms, and I’ll tell you I’m sorry for everything I’ve done, and you’ll help me find a way to forgive myself.”


What did Ian do? Why of course, the big dolt fought and denied himself. *snort* But like all the dramas of romance, in the end, he yielded. And when he finally found her *sigh*:


“If you would take one step forward, darling, you could cry in my arms. And while you do, I’ll tell you how sorry I am for everything I’ve done—” unable to wait, Ian caught her, pulling her tightly against him. “And when I’m finished,” he whispered hoarsely as she wrapped her arms around him and wept brokenly, “you can help me find a way to forgive myself.”


I was surprised Elizabeth didn’t melt on the spot! I would have! *swoon* And then I’ll shag Ian senseless till he’s cross-eyed with bliss and couldn’t walk LOL.

So did you like that one too? Which book has words of lurve that made you tingle all over? Which one has lovesy declaration soooo fantabulous it made you cry like a loon and couldn’t help but yell, “Oh, leave her—pick me, pick me, PICK MEEEEEE!!!” There are romances that made me scratch my head, confused, that the heroine would actually find the hero’s baboon-like gesture fucking romantic. But there are those rare, splendid ones where a hero’s words will etch your memory forever because it cannot be denied; he does love her, he does—and, oh, he surrenders... brilliantly... gloriously... *sigh* magnificently.

**Quotes from Jerry Maguire

Labels: , , , ,


46 comment(s):

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

"I love you with everything I am, everything I've been, and everything I hope to be... I love you with my past and I love you with my future... I love you for the children we'll have and for the years we'll have together. I love you for everyone of my smiles, and even more, for everyone of your smiles."

Colin to Penelope, Romancing Mr Bridgerton

11/22/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Yes, i lub that one too. *sigh*

Come on, ladies, I know you have some fave books with fab declaration of love in there. Share! LOL Also, some people might not read that certain book yet, but with good quotes, they'll probably be compelled to read it. ;)

11/22/2006 05:40:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I like that part too. Man, Ian is so hot. I think of all JM's heroes, he's the closest one to resembling Matt.

Jordis, good quote! Ok I'll think of one and be back later. LOL

11/22/2006 05:51:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

I have a few, but I can't guarantee anyone else will like 'em ;-) .

"I love you," said Luthe. "I will love you till the stars crumble, which is a less idle threat than is usual to lovers on parting." (The Hero and the Crown)

I think it's the "less idle threat" part that makes it great.
---------------
"When the day shall come, that we do part," he said softly, and turned to look at me, "if my last words are not 'I love you'-- ye'll ken it was because I didna have time." (The Fiery Cross)
I like the declaration in "Dragonfly", too - the one where he says he'll find her, even if they're 200 years apart, and the one in "Drums" with Strawberry Fields (Forever) and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
---------------
"If you were any other woman, I could tell you I loved you, easily enough, but not you - because you've always seemed to me like a part of myself..." (The Perilous Gard)

But the part that I think is so wonderful is right before his declaration when he's fumbling about for the right words and, of course, says the wrong thing (he's comparing himself to his land that's gone to waste: "It's not bad land, but it's too heavy and if the dead water backs up -"), and she replies with: "And what am I supposed to do - keep you drained? ... Next you'll be telling me that you want me to ditch you and manure you!"
---------------
And last, I promise, from Dana Stabenow's "Hunter's Moon":
"Light bright shining," he said.
"What?"
"Shut up," he said. "That's what you are. My light bright shining. It's from a poem by Mary TallMountain, an Athabascan from Nulato."
"A poem?" Kate said doubtfully. This was beginning to sound dangerously romantic and potentially sentimental.

There's a bit more description and talk, and then the poem:

Companion to me in every place
You stretch your hand; I see
Majesties of mountains
Crowned with living light.

Your arms flings wide; I see
Wild little islands wrapt in fog
Grey luminous: hidden folds
Of emerald and ermine earth.

I fly free clean through glowing
Cat's eye aquamarine
Filled with light air breath

Swaddled in this cocoon
this dense and lifeless mass
Yet weightless I
soaring with it shall be for you

Light bright shining


He memorized it for her. :-)

11/22/2006 08:13:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

OK I have one but not actually a good/happy "I love you". It's SEP's KISS AN ANGEL and it's from a sad scene that made me cry.

Her shoulders slumped and he knew he'd won, but he felt no satisfaction.
"I don't love you anymore," she whispered. "I don't love you at all."
His throat closed. "It's alright, sweetheart. I love you enough for both of us."

Sob.

11/22/2006 08:33:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Dance, those are wonderful! Please if you have more, I myself would like to see those. :)

Except for the Outlander series, I've never heard of those books before. That HUNTER MOON looks something I'd like! So romantic. Sigh. If someone does that for me, I'll probably float too. LOL

11/22/2006 08:38:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

OMG. There seems to be a problem with our blog... IT FUCKING DISAPPEARED! On our dashboard i mean, therefore can not do anything with posting!!! OMG, i don't know what happened!!! *sniff*

I jsut noticed that black nav bar on top (we didn't have that before, which is now covering part of our purty header grr), so logged on to blogger and found our blog missing!!! WTF?

I don't know how this is still working. I mean thank god everyone can still access and see the blog itself, and apparently comment is still working.. Has anyone had this problem before? Fuck fuck fuck

11/22/2006 09:08:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you transfer to so called Beta blogger? 'Cos it's not better - it's a right royal pain in the butt. All those extra security code things you have to click through - bloody time wasters. I tried upgrading back when they let you keep your old one going and I reverted back it was so bad. Now, they don't let you revert back. The delete your old one and your stuck with the new one.
Not the romantic words that you are after ... but I'll have to think about those & get back on it.

11/22/2006 09:25:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Harlot, what do you mean disappeared???? You can't post anymore?

11/22/2006 09:36:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Ladybug, no i can't. *sob* And i don't know how to fix this.. i'm usually capable of fixing blog problems!!! Any help from you kind hearted very gorgeous people will be highly appreciated. Thanks you guys.

Ohgod, where are you babe? :( Fucking blogger, i'm supposed to be sleeping!!! GRRR

11/22/2006 09:53:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Harlot, I hope you and Trollop will be able to fix this soon or we won't have anything to read. :(

11/22/2006 10:01:00 PM  

Blogger Tine said...

Regular visitor, but first-time commentor :-)

I grew up on Judith Mcnaught books, and I absolutely LURVE her. This is not a declaration of love, but in Holiday of Love by Judith Mcnaught, Jill Barnett et al, the book 'Miracles' by JM (story of Nicki Duville, which I think, should have been a novel on its own!), Julianna gave letters she wrote to her late grandmother to Nicki:

"Dear Grandmother,
I know how ashamed you are of me, Grandmother. I only meant to dance those three dances with him, so that Sir Francis would withdraw his offer . . . I knew I shouldn't let him kiss me, I knew it, but if you'd ever been kissed by Nicholas DuVille you'd understand. If you'd ever seen his smile or heard him laugh, you'd understand. How I yearn to see his smile and hear his laughter again. I long to make things right somehow. I yearn and I yearn and I yearn. And then I cry . . ."


My heart simply melts everytime I read this.

I love your site, btw! ;-)

11/23/2006 02:12:00 AM  

Blogger Tine said...

Erm, I think somehow you're on Blogger Beta, because when you click on "Comments", the link's to beta.blogger.com. For those who did not upgrade, you will not be brought to that page. It'd still be blogger.com to google analytics, and all that.

The beta's a real pain in the ass :-(

11/23/2006 02:25:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot: You have definitely got yourself on to Beta as it shows in my link when I click on to you as: Blogger beta: The Book Bitches
Go to the "sign in" on the black bar at the top of your purty header and sign in through there as you would have for the old blogger. It should give you access and let you post anyway. Good luck.

11/23/2006 05:00:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Harlot: Meant to add, if that doesn't work, go to
http://www.blogger.com/start and do your sign in that way, but select the beta sign in option. Once you are in, you will probably have to republish your blog to update all the changed settings. Then you shouldn't have any more probs. You'll just have to remember to use the beta sign in option from then on. Let us know how you get on.

11/23/2006 05:11:00 AM  

Blogger ... said...

Harlot,
I hope you get the blog fixed soon. I'm useless with any of this stuff, but if it helps at all, I received an entry on TBH on my google reader (which must mean that something went through the interweb), though I can't see it on the blog.

Isabella,
I should probably say that my quotations didn't come from romance novels, exactly, and that a HEA isn't guaranteed (although I'd say they all still have a good ending that fits the story and most have some sort of HEA because I like happy endings).

Also, "Hunter's Moon" is actually the 9th book in a mystery series (that's going on book 15, due out in January), though romance is an element in each of the books. Jack and Kate's relationship is long and difficult, and one of my favourites. The series is still going quite strong, and is one of my autobuys. I believe all the books have been reissued, too. [/plugging] :-)

And, since you asked ;-) ...
No ILYs are exchanged, but there is this moment of realization:
"There is no escape if love is not here," Hannah had said. Had Hannah known when she herself had not suspected? It was not escape that she dreamt about, it was love. And love was Nat.
And then we find out he named his ship after her (Kit is the first to speak, then Nat):
"The WITCH! How did you dare? Does Hannah know?"
"Oh, she's not named after Hannah. I hadn't gone ten miles down the river that day before I knew I'd left the real witch behind." (The Witch of Blackbird Pond)

And another one from my favourite book ever, The Hero and the Crown:
"I mean, I'll marry you as queen, none of this Honored Wife nonsense. Please I-I need you." He looked at her and bit his lip. "You can't mean that you didn't know that I would ask, I've known for years. ... If you'd never killed a dragon, if you broke all the dishes in the castle. If you were the daughter of a farmer. I've loved you - I've loved you, to know it, since your eighteenth birthday, but I think I've loved you all my life."

From The Outlaws of Sherwood (also by Robin McKinley):
"Marry me," said Robin. "Stay with me, never leave me. Come with me to the ends of the earth - which I fear will soon be all that's left safe from the sheriff of Nottingham. Will that do?"
"Yes," said Marian, and closed her eyes, and they sat thus for some time.

And one not from a book, but Buffy (because I can't possibly not make a Buffy reference somewhere):
Willow: "Oz, don't you love me?"
Oz: "My whole life, I've never loved anything else." (Wild at Heart)

11/23/2006 05:32:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

AYAMTD,
I lub your quotes! And of course you have to make a Buffy reference or i would have been disappointed. :P

Oh btw, i finally got a copy of FIREFLY episodes (they didn't air it here). I luuuurve it! :D I watched the 14 episodes in one day LOL. Very unfair that that's just it when there are a lot of crappy shows that are still out there! So still no news of it going back to air? Because from what i gathered, Joss Whedon said he's never going to revive the show again. :(

11/23/2006 11:16:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Ladies, thanks to all your help. Really appreciate this. :)

Hi Tine, welcome. :) Hope you post often! I'd like to say i'm in such a happy happy mood but i still can't fix this fucking Beta fuckers.

Aggie, I logged in using our blog account (thebookb@gmail.com) and was ecstatic to see the name "The Book Bitches" on the dashboard. But when i clicked it, it was totally different. Not because it's now in Beta, but because it has no post AT ALL. Does this really happen when you switch to Beta? (Which I SWEAR I DID NOT DO. I want to blame Trollop but she didn't even log on last night. :/) So all your old posts aren't accessible anymore???

But that's not all. I clicked the "View Blog" and it directed me to a different address:

http://thebookbitchesbeta.blogspot.com/

I didn't even created that one! Oh god. Am i beginning to sound like a total idiot, because right now i fucking feel like one. A very angry machete-wielding idiot. :@

11/23/2006 11:25:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Harlot, hope you get the blog fixed soon!

This post reminds me of AS GOOD AS IT GETS. "You make me want to be a better man." Oh man, I love that movie! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

11/23/2006 11:50:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot - yep it does happen when you switch to beta ... unfortunately. At first they let you all retain your old blog until you had everything transferred over ... but now they make you upgrade and you lose the lot on the old blog. Blogger may have to give you special access to try and retrieve anything that didn't get switched over correctly. It was one of the main reasons I stayed with the old blogger and I know one day soon they are going to say that's it - switch or *uck off ... in which case I will go elsewhere as there are better facilities on things like Wordpress, etc. Although none of them are perfect of course.
I wonder how you got switched???

Re words of Romance - this one is real fiction:

Blogger ... you complete me ... (not)

11/23/2006 04:03:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

Harlot,

"So still no news of it going back to air? Because from what i gathered, Joss Whedon said he's never going to revive the show again. :("

I think Joss has been burned once too many times on his TV shows (Firefly and Angel cancelled, plus Buffy nearly always on the brink of cancellation), and after the movie, I'm not sure how a TV show would work - unless they went back in time a bit or there were a few reincarnations as I think Joss has said that whatever he does next with Firefly/Serenity will include the entire crew. I'm hoping for a movie sequel, but that looks about as likely as another TV series. Although, with the DVD sales... I'm also hoping that Wonder Woman (and Goners) is a big hit (like X-Men big) and Joss can have more say/power over what he does next.

From the Captain himself: "-Serenity 2 is no where on the radar. If it is, many people are going to great lengths to hide it from me. So, no sequel. Ever? Well, I didn't think there'd be a first one. What kind of ass loses faith? Sheesh."

And on that note, another "love" quotation, but if there's a romance there, it's between a man and his ship:
Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home. - Mal, Serenity

There was also a little kerfuffle in the fandom a few weeks ago when Universal started going after everyone who was actively plugging the movie/series and using the Serenity logo, charcters, etc. A lot of people were upset because Universal had asked the fans to promote the move, one in particular who had apparently done a lot and was getting hit rather hard by them (though all her artwork was original; it just had the name and chineses characters of "Serenity", which as far as I know Universal does not own). It all worked out eventually, but there was some speculation that Universal was doing this because it was going to do something with the movie rights... So we'll see, I guess. Or maybe they just figured it was time to assert their copyright claims again, or one branch of Universal (legal) had no idea what the other one was doing (movie making/advertising).

Have you seen any of the DVD extras? Some of the commentaries are hilarious, especially the one with Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk for "War Stories". Nathan and Joss for "Serenity I & II" (the real pilot) and Joss and Tim for "The Train Job" (pilot, take two - they take a few pokes at FOX :-) ) were pretty great as well.

11/23/2006 05:29:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Posting this here from Tagboard as messages there disappear. For those who can help, thank you, your consideration is highly appreciated.


25 Nov 06, 03:22 PM
Harlot: HULLO GORGEOUS READERS. AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, WE'RE HAVING A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH BLOGGER. *FUCKERS* PLEASE BEAR WITH US, TRYING OUR BEST TO SOLVE IT SO WE'LL BE ABLE TO POST AGAIN ASAP. *SNIFF*

25 Nov 06, 03:23 PM
Harlot: IN THE MEANTIME, PLS FEEL FREE TO PERUSE OUR FAVE POSTS SCROLLING ON TOP OF THIS PURTY TAGBOARD. :biggrin: ENJOY!

25 Nov 06, 03:46 PM
Hussy: And here I thought you're just making us suffer!

25 Nov 06, 03:55 PM
Hussy: Did you switch to Beta? Because it looks like that navbar is from beta blogger.

25 Nov 06, 04:23 PM
Harlot: I SWEAR I DID NOT! It just freaking disappeared on our dashboard! After two days of that (i did everything to solve it, even wrote to Blogger like 10 times), i switched over to

25 Nov 06, 04:25 PM
Harlot: Beta (THIS time deliberately) thinking it would be a good plan and it'll solve the prob. But still, nothing. I am beyond mad..

25 Nov 06, 04:30 PM
Harlot: Blogger's not even helping! What the fuck is their prob? That's jsut it? More than a year of hard work just gone? FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! GIVE US AT LEAST AN ACCESS TO OUR OLD POSTS AND I'LL FUCKING SHUT UP

25 Nov 06, 04:30 PM
Harlot: We're not the only ones having this problem apparently. [link]

25 Nov 06, 04:33 PM
Harlot: I wrote someone who's a Blogger Employee. He graciously helped this guy who had the same problem. I really hope he'll help us too. Oh god, please, i hate this. :(

Okay now i have to go LOL. Hi Dance and Lorelei!

11/25/2006 05:08:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Harlot, I hope you get the site fixed asap. I'm afraid I'm no help with this matter, but Blogger should look into this and be able to restore everything.

11/25/2006 09:48:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Oh wow...this Beta is different alright. My guitar pic looks tiny!

11/25/2006 10:13:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

BBs, I'm so sorry to hear about your Blogger problem. :( How come Blogger isn't helping? They're a good host service and they should be taking care of their patrons, especially those with large followers such as this blog. I hope they fix this soon.

11/26/2006 02:23:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Good post Harlot! I'd like to take this time to thank you BBs for introducing me to wonderful books. Like Brenda Joyce's Deadly series. Here is one of those scenes I love:

"Well?" She managed, smiling tremulously. "Do you not have something cynical and caustic to say?"

He pulled her close, tilted up her chin. "I do not want you to ever have regrets."

She hesitated. "I won't."

His smile softened and he whispered, pulling her close, "You have become the sunshine in my life, Francesca."

She jerked back, meeting his gaze, stunned. "What did you say?"

He pulled her close again and feathered her mouth with soft, heated kisses.

She pushed him away. "Did you just say what I think you said?" she cried, breathless with surprise, and now, delight. In fact, she was thrilled!

He smiled tenderly at her. "I'm afraid I did—and that I may soon live to regret it."

She laughed. The sound was exultant even to her own ears. Calder Hart had said, quite off the cuff and from the heart, she was certain, that she had become the sunshine in his life. How romantic was that?

He reeled her closer. "Darling, do not gloat."

"Ha," she chuckled in glee. "Ha! I am the sunshine in your life!"

He rolled his navy blue and gold-flecked eyes. "Ladies do not gloat."

"This lady does," she said, seizing the lapels of his jacket. She was ready for his lovemaking now. "Kiss me, Hart. Kiss me while I am gloating."

He smiled and did just that.

11/26/2006 02:29:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay ... let me do a search, but one of the most memorable came from my fave of all time, Pride & Prejudice, and it goes:

“I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look, or the words, which I laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”

and this other, from Meagan McKinney's 'Moonlight Becomes Her':
"... the truth is yur wounded soul matches mine in every way. The only way we can mend is to be together. I love you, my mystery girl, love you with all my heart. Please marry me?"
~~ Rafe to Mystere

11/26/2006 01:44:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

BBs, I'm so sorry about your posting problem. Does that mean if you can't fix it, there are no more BB articles for us? :(

What about switching to another host? But I guess you'd still loose your archives. Oh no....

11/26/2006 08:30:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

"You Zack Benedict? Then you better just turn around and get out of here. You made Miss Mathison cry."

Zack's solemn gaze stayed on Julie's pale face. "She made me cry too."

"Guy's don't cry."

"Sometimes they do - if someone they love hurts them very much."

Willi glanced up at his beloved teacher's face and saw tears sliding form her eyes. "Look at that! You're making her cry again! Is that why you came here?"

"I came here," Zack said, "because I can't live without her."

-McNaught's PERFECT

11/26/2006 08:36:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Re: Does that mean if you can't fix it, there are no more BB articles for us?

What do you mean? That can't be right! Danielle, bite your tongue! By the way, I loved that part in PERFECT...

11/26/2006 09:53:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Done. LOL. I also liked what Zack wrote to Julie. But no way I'm typing that. :P

11/26/2006 11:14:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Thanks, ladies. I am trying not to get too mad. (Oh LOL. Trollop will laugh when she read this since to her i get mad easily. :P) I'm giving this until Friday. Let's see...

11/27/2006 03:10:00 AM  

Blogger T-girl said...

Harlot- it looks like the switched you to beta! When I open the comments part of the blog on beta I always get 150 questions about secure and unsecure items plus you have a Google option which only shows on Beta. Beta is a bitch from what I am told (hence the reason I have not changed myself) and you have to set your settings so you can post ect!!! I am not sure of the specifics, I just know one of my fav blogs caused me to create a whole blog article to her shutting me out!!! LMAO

So- on the other note... I am really into the whole Lover Awakened ending right now! I LOVED the whole "I was thinking I would come see you when I was finished" scene! I wanted to shove her aside and say "Take ME! I will be more then happy to bare your offspring!" LMAO I could have shagged him all night and into the next... centry! He is SO hot!

11/27/2006 06:03:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

T-girl, where have you been? We missed you!

I have got to get a copy of this LOVER AWAKENED. Some of the girls here talk about it too. LOL

11/27/2006 01:54:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Now, about our blog problem. I know you guys are trying to help. Really, thank you soooo much; Trollop and i really appreciate it. :) Actually all the help you can give, please do! LOL Oh and thank you to all who emailed us. You guys rock! But please, let me make our problem clear.

For the nth time LOL, I DID NOT SWITCH OVER TO BETA. What happened: I logged in on Blogger (the Classic one) Wednesday night and found our blog MISSING ON THE DASHBOARD. If your blog disappeared from there, how on earth are you gonna be able to do anything??? No editing/creating new posts, no settings, no template access etc. You loose access on your blog. Period.

Look at the difference:
Here's Shosh's blog. (Thanks Shosh! *kisses*) Her blogs are there, listed. Accessible.

Here's mine. NOTHING. Just that fucking Blogger News.

After two days of that (including trying my best to solve it, also writing to Blogger at least 10 times yet no fucking response), i decided to switch over to Beta (now THIS was the time i did it, not when the blog disappeared on our dashboard). I upgraded because everyone kept saying the blog is on Beta already (eventhough i didn't switch into it**). So what the hell, right? And i thought, *maybe* that would solve the problem--which is our blog missing on the dashboard. THAT is our problem; not me upgrading to Beta (thinking that would solve everything), or even when the blog somehow automatically upgraded to Beta (after our blog disappeared from the dashboard). Still, after upgrading, nothing happened. The blog is still inaccessible.

Right now, we have no access on the blog. You know i'm not the only one having this kind of problem. Some of them did the same as me, including switching over to Beta after their blog disappeared. (Look at this lucky bastard. A Blogger Employee helped him!) I don't know what's Blogger's fucking problem. Actually i won't mind being on Beta, I would be ECSTATIC, truly, IF ONLY we have an access on our blog.

**Another proof of me not upgrading to Beta that first time, during the first two days, whenever i comment, i still had to use my username in the Classic Blogger. Now, after switching over, apparently you can only log in using your Gmail account.

11/27/2006 02:23:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, that sucks. :( I hope you get the site fixed soon.

Olly

11/27/2006 03:39:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Swoon* This is why romance novels are much better than real life. because some times you get those books with an amazing hero that just makes you pass out because he is sooo freaking WONDERFUL!

For me, movies sometimes just don't do it either. its got to be the romance novels.

Can you just imagine tom telling kate "YOU COMPLETE ME!" at their italian castle?
I just want to laugh at that.

11/27/2006 10:49:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Did anyone see footages of the wedding? The guests, my god... Honestly, I think the venue itself is beautiful. I would love to get married there. LOL.

There's a creepy little detail I read somewhere. Tom and Katie Cruise went to their honeymoon with baby Suri. I guess not that strange... But get this: Tom's best man, a scientologist guy, also joined them!!! WTF???

11/28/2006 12:26:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Jolie, they have been on honeymoon for a hell of a long time now ... from WAY befre it was official. LOL!
Harlot: I think it is a horrid scam that Blogger perpetrated to con you guys onto Beta ... I told them at the time I thought teir Beta was "worser". I hope that it gets resolved ... but otherwise I recommend Wordpress too.

11/28/2006 02:50:00 AM  

Blogger T-girl said...

Crazy life... I miss you guys too! Who'd have thunk a 19 month old would cause so much havic! I have a new pic up on my blog right now if you want to see what has kept me away... I've shown you her pic before right? I can't rememeber! I am always showing people her little mug I get confused! LOL

11/28/2006 04:04:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I love that scene from Almost Heaven! It makes me swoon.

Dang that I don't have any books with me where I can get quotes.

11/28/2006 04:49:00 AM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

I'm not a big fan of romantic lines since I find that, when I dissect most books, I think they are too cliche-ish. Most romantic lines I love are from songs. ^_^

11/28/2006 11:05:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no reply from Blogger? Of course this is purely selfishness on my part because I want to have some new eye candy. :P

Olly

11/28/2006 06:54:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I'm with Olly. Heh.. Ok, seriously, I really hope this gets resolved soon.

On the other note, I'm reading the different quotes here and I'm finding new books to read. Thanks gals!

11/28/2006 10:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Harlot's Outlander quote! I LMAO when the BBs posted that.

By the way is Blogger fixing the blog?

Olly

12/04/2006 11:22:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GWB, tell me about it! Waterweed? Yuck! (I just read the "Between her Legs" post lol)

Olly

12/04/2006 04:25:00 PM