Saturday, March 3, 2007

Thank yous and your own romance novel cover

Last month, Shoshana told me she saw something at the mall that reminded her of moi. Last night, I got a very cute number with this printed on the front: “I know what boys like.” LOL I thought I’d get a pink BOB!—but the tee will do really. *g* I luuurve it. Merci, Supermoma.

Dance, I’m sending Dean and Sam after you, you monster! My poor wee fingers almost bled trying to open your uber-taped thingys! But, y’know... it’s worth it; the books are muy perfect. :D Muchas gracias, Supernatural Chica. (NOTE: Robin McKinley fans, she has a new book coming out this September, Dragonhaven.)

This is late but grazie to Marg who helped me get some out-of-Harlot’s-reach books. For The Summer Garden alone, I’m forevah grateful—especially when the package included Tim Tams! OMG, yum yum yum. Honestly, books and chocolates... *sigh* Talk about the bestest kind of package! (Of course, till someone finally has the sense to send me an oh-so-yummilicious Italian wrapped in a pritti paper with a red bow around his neck.) (That’s a hint in case you guys missed it, heh. :P) (Seriously, I’ll be waiting. *tapping foot impatiently*)

About BBC: I’m sorry I forgot. I’m just... preoccupied lately. :( If you still want to continue the discussion, let me know, okay? Also, any suggestions for our March book selection? Oh, wait. It’s Trollop’s turn to choose! Owki, let her worry about that then LOL.

For fun: The lovely Lola Lovegood sent us a link of this fab site where you can turn yourself into a romance novel cover! Look at mine and Trollop’s:




















What d’ya think? Bitchingly uber cute for Harlequin? :P I thought, like we did with South Park, you guys (that includes the lurkers *g*) should send us your own creations and I will then post them tomorrow. C’mon, my gorgeous chicos and chicas, it’ll be fun. ;) Enjoy, and then email me, baby.

Labels: ,


12 comment(s):

Blogger Marg said...

You are welcome! So next time you want a gift wrapped Italian. Not sure that they sell boxes big enough at the post office and the postage would be a bitch...but we'll see what we can come up with! LOL!!

3/03/2007 08:22:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Marg, yes please! And since my gorgeous Italian will be tall, you really need a HUGE box. Don't forget to put holes on the box! :D

3/03/2007 08:50:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Can I use a different pic instead of mine? LOL. I think I'll use that of my darling dog. Or maybe Angelina Jolie's!

3/03/2007 02:03:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

She licks Nutella like no other? lol Love the covers Harlot.

I keep hearing about tim tams. I don't think any chocolate bar can be as good as Maltesers. Now that's yummy.

3/03/2007 03:00:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Harlot, what will he need a hole for.......oh right, to breathe.....


Vanessa, Tim Tams are definitely better than Maltesers! LOL!

3/03/2007 07:46:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

Send the Winchesters right on over. :D (Can you believe there are no new episodes for another 2 weeks!!) I had to use enough tape to make sure they'd float across the Pacific, just in case, you know. :p

3/03/2007 08:50:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Harlot, your hint is way too subtle. LOL

Jordis, you can't use my pic! :P

3/03/2007 10:05:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

This is cute!

And TimTams are a big no no for me. Very fattening! LOL. But sometimes you can't help it because they are really, really good.

3/03/2007 11:39:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bitches are beautiful. Can I just use a picture of my shoes? Feet covers are in anyway :p.

3/04/2007 12:04:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

OK BBs, just sent my cover! LOL

3/04/2007 02:11:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Vanessa, i agree with Marg. I love Maltesers, yum, but you gotta try TimTams--it's definitely better! :D

Now, for all of you who still haven't given me your own romance novel covers, whatcha waiting for? ;)

3/04/2007 04:28:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent mine last night and, because it was such a hoot, I now feature it prominently on my own blog.

Thanks, BBs!

3/04/2007 12:40:00 PM