Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am in LOVE

Harlot was stupid nice enough to show me this video and I’m guessing she’s regretting it now LOL.

I just have to say this:

I am in love and I cannot believe how horny that video made me! LOL I wish I was that jar, and even more so, that lucky, lucky wooden spoon... *sigh*




Would it be very wrong if I emailed him and offered to be his sex slave forever? He could lick the Nutella off me. *g*


Related:

Labels: , ,


33 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

That's nice babe. You can have him. I prefer the HUGE Nutella. *g*

2/20/2007 04:10:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Too funny! And yummy... the nutella and the Italian guy. LOL. Thanks for sharing Trollop :D

2/20/2007 04:51:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Oh god, I just did that translation thing on top to spanish. This is what the first to paragraphs say:

harlot used to be nice to demonstrate this video that I'm supposing I am now regretting it.

I am love and cannot believe how my cornea is what the video did me. I wish the LOL was that jar, and more so, that *sigh* the wooden lucky lycky of the spoon!

I couldn't type like for two mins after reading that. Tears are running down my face from laughing so hard.

That makes no bloody sense! I think our translated posts must confuse the hell out of our readers! LOL LOL LOL

2/20/2007 05:01:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the video! LMAO. And he is a hotttie. Who is this guy? Harlot how come you don't like him?

Thanks Trollop!

2/20/2007 05:01:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "Italian guy" was here ^_*

Hugs,
Gabriel.

2/20/2007 05:02:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...my 2nd comment doesn't show up...i'll just rewrite it, i said:

I'm not kidding, i sent you girls an email like 5 minutes ago to say thank you.

Hugs,
Gabriel.

P.S. Thx to the almighty interMESS this will surely result in a double post :D

2/20/2007 05:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hullo Gabriel,

I love the way you eat that Nutella LOL.

I usually say to our new visitors I don't bite unless they're covered in Nutella but since that's the case here, I guess I should stick with a big smile and a warm "welcome". *g*

2/20/2007 05:15:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Loved the video! This makes me want to get nutella!!!

2/20/2007 05:25:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Is that him Kahvirel? Hi gabriel :D LOL This is fun.

2/20/2007 05:26:00 PM  

Blogger Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

Nice....He missed Nutella Day by just a few days but I think his is the most dedicated tribute I've seen!!...I opened one of those 5 kilo jars fresh and I have to tell you it's A LOT of Nutella! I had to get it out of my house so we wouldn't eat it all.

Gabriel sei golosissimo!! Quanti brufuli ne hai adesso, hihi...

2/20/2007 05:48:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

I loved the video! Is there really a nutella jar THAT big?

2/20/2007 06:06:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped by the store this morning to get two jars of Nutella for my desk stash. I want that humongous jar of nutella? where can i get one...all i see are the teeny, tiny 13oz jars..

Trollop--thanks for video. I may not have Gabriel--at least I have my Nutella

2/20/2007 07:44:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

That's a lot of nutella! OMG. I've neevr seen nutella that big or is that an Italian thing?

2/20/2007 10:38:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

I'm pretty sure he had someone to lick the nutella off him.... that was a rather large mess.....

2/20/2007 11:10:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

What a fun video! Nutella does makes people crazy, lol.

2/20/2007 11:56:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Who is this guy and is he taken? No wonder Harlot is crazy about Italians :P.

2/21/2007 12:42:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow. I don't think I've ever had straight nutella, but I know it's goopy hazelnut chocolate-like spread.. I think I'd gag if I were to eat that much of any sweet stuff. But he looked super happy.

2/21/2007 02:33:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola senor. Is that italian?

Hot video, hot guy.

Spreading myself in Nutella today and waiting for the hubby to get back from work so he can lick it off me!

Trollop, I might not have Gabriel the italian, but my husband does a pretty good job with his tongue LMAO

2/21/2007 03:00:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Gabriel? No true stud would cry for a jar of nutella and never in front of Harlot and Trollop....

2/21/2007 04:31:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A so big jar does exist,but they sell it only on special occasions,like Christmas and stuff. I've seen it once at local store....heavy and expensive!!But you know....I blinked at it like it was the man of my dreams!LOL

2/21/2007 04:41:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Re: No true stud would cry for a jar of nutella and never in front of Harlot and Trollop...

Very true spiros, very true. Now, we forget about the crying as soon as the delectable licking of the spoon starts LOL

I´m in school. Left the class bc it was so boring I thought I would cry. Waiting for the teacher to give a break so I can pick my stuff up and get the hell out of here!

Need to work on my thesis and not wasting anymore time on this loser of a teacher.

2/21/2007 05:17:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot and Trollop said...

I´m so bored *sniff* and I can´t leave until I get my stuff. I cant chat either bc there´s no msgr here. I can´t even bloody use our tagboard bc it flies away from me every time I try to post!

So frustrated *Grrr*

2/21/2007 05:33:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot and Trollop said...

errr, that was weird. How did this computer (public computer in school library!) put my post up as Harlot and Trollop. WTF? I don´t even know the pw to that account!!!!

2/21/2007 05:34:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me likey!

I've yet to try Nutella but this Gabriel convinced me that I'm missing out on something big.

2/21/2007 09:00:00 AM  

Blogger M.Amanda said...

That was fantastic! He's adorable. And he licked the safety seal! I thought I was the only one who couldn't resist licking that little bit off the seal.

2/21/2007 09:58:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved. That. Video.

Last year, I saw a huge jar of Nutella in Poggibonsi, Italy, in a grocer. Couln't believe it. Italians seem to loove hazelnut :D

2/21/2007 12:46:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Tami,

Even more than hazelnut they seem to enjoy licking -if this video is any indication LOL

I have got to stop watching it, I'm as obsessed with it as with the one where Raoul wears the tight gap jeans *sweating here* LOL

Wonder if Raoul would role play that video for us? *wink* I'd probably need some medical attention after that! LOL good thing I have insurance!!!!

2/21/2007 01:01:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

On Raoul role playing Nutella video:

Harlot:
oh god! I would DIE if raoul did that. I love him lol

Trollop:
I swear I would come just by watching! LOL

2/21/2007 01:04:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Loved the video. I've never seen nutella that big! He looks extremely happy with it. I think I want one too, LOL.

2/21/2007 03:25:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Good "review" lol. Although how he can eat all that nutella in one sitting is too much for me.

2/21/2007 05:36:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luscious Harlot, how come I didn't get that kind of welcome? I would have poured nutella all over myself.

Trollop, love, if I send you my video would you blog about it?

2/21/2007 06:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Nutella made of Meth? I can't believe how crazy big this stuff is. I really am going to try it someday. WOW with the big ass jar too! Well now I know what to get the BB's for X-mas now!

I'll keep him though ;)

2/21/2007 10:39:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh George, i'm afraid my Nutella-addict mind wouldn't be able to stand the sight of too many Nutella-coated men, i'll go insane, and then where will you be? *g*

2/23/2007 11:22:00 AM