Friday, July 14, 2006

Again with the mustache!

I’ve nothing to blog about today since Harlot will be announcing the JB raffle winner in a bit, but I needed my daily Raoul fix and being the kind, unselfish and wonderful bitch that I am decided I could share him with you guys today—BUT JUST FOR TODAY! I’m not THAT unselfish LOL.

I was looking for some pics to post and *gasp* found My Raoul with facial hair!!! And let me tell you, I might just have take back some of what I said about men with mustaches the other day, because my Raoul looks mighty fine and sexy with one. *wink* Maybe he could tickle me all over with it. *g* (Do not open this link at work if you’re easily offended!)




I’ll toss in this non-facial hair one, just because he’s so damn gorgeous!



And, leaving the best for last (that being his incredible ass of course *arrgghhh*), take a look at this GAP commercial, especially the first and final scenes. My blood pressure goes up a notch every time I watch it, which is daily LOL.


Labels: , ,


18 comment(s):

Blogger M.Amanda said...

God, I love that Gap commercial. I love a man in a pair of nice-fitting pants.

That man should walk around with a sign, like the warning labels on medicine:

CAUTION: WOMEN WITH HEART PROBLEMS, CLOSE YOUR EYES. DO NOT LOOK AT MAN WHILE OPERATING HEAVY MACHINERY. IF YOUR HEART RATE DOES NOT GO DOWN 30 MINUTES AFTER LAST GLIMPSE, GET BOB IMMEDIATELY.

7/14/2006 11:25:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sparkling cipher,

JAJAJA

Trollop,

I have never seen these videos in Germany but have seen an italian movie with Raoul something about a window. He is very hot as you americans say *laugh*

7/14/2006 12:33:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Raoul. Sigh.

I saw a picture of him the other day with his wife. She's not that pretty but he looks very happy. Lucky woman.

7/14/2006 01:07:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Raoul. Sigh. Such a wonderful way to start the weekend.

7/14/2006 01:45:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Oh wow. Trollop, who is this guy? Is he an actor? I don't know him. He's really gorgeous. Love the video!

7/14/2006 01:53:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

OMG! That pic of the man who invented the mustache is freaking funny! LOL LOL LOL

7/14/2006 02:02:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I love this video, Trollop. Can I please take Raoul with me? I promise you can have him back my midnight. Okay, maybe around 4AM tomorrow. Man, I need to get a new sponge. LOL

7/14/2006 02:07:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are just no words worthy enough for this beautiful man.

Bless you Trollop for making my day.

7/14/2006 02:51:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Just have to look again. LOL

This video is sooooo hot. Sigh.

7/14/2006 03:34:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Was he the guy in Under the Tuscan Sun with Diane Lane? I'm not sure if he's the same guy but he's definitely hot. Lovely video!

7/14/2006 06:20:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Sparkling Cipher LOL! BOB is right. :P

Love the video. I like this one better than the last. Sigh.

Thanks Trollop!

7/14/2006 06:22:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Raoul's back. Sigh.

Thanks Trollop!

Olly

7/14/2006 06:37:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

OMG

I think I need the boyfriend now. LOL

7/14/2006 07:35:00 PM  

Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

you can tell you hit a girls blog when ... :)

7/14/2006 08:33:00 PM  

Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

I have had my head buried while writing so long that *gasp* I had no idea who this guy was.

Thanks for the introduction. *MAJOR SIGH*

7/15/2006 03:03:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this god of a man? He is absolutely gorgeous. He looks like he could eat you ten ways till sunday in that last picture.

Loved the link too Trollop, laughed for 5 minutes after I found it. Wasn't expecting it!

Roxy

7/16/2006 11:34:00 AM  

Blogger Maria said...

omg omg omg !!! thank you, grazie, merci beacoup, gracias, danke, kop grun ka, and every single other language in the universe!!! lol

7/21/2006 08:18:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Thank you for this video. *SIGH*

BTW, the link with the mustached guy, too funny!

7/31/2006 12:57:00 AM