Saturday, July 8, 2006

THE BIGGEST CHEATER IN THE WORLD

Harlot is such a CHEATER! I was beating her fair and square in that little dots-squares game and she started cheating! She used my color (the green/blue) to fill in a square and then continued with hers and filled out her initials everywhere!



HARLLET, YOU ARE A LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE AND A CHEATER TOO.

Er, we should get back to our “Abouts” instead of playing around LOL. In any case, I’m not playing with that CHEATER anymore! Hmmph!

Labels: ,


7 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

FIRST I'M A PERV. NOW A CHEATER???! GGRRR.. SfWFaglaekfgwaepfmkfawioenr!!!!

You and your patootie has something against me, that's it! *sniff*

And i was letting you win, you ungrateful heathen!!! I can't believe you even Took a pic!!! :@ *wails*

7/08/2006 07:44:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE WITH THIS YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM SPACING!!!!

AFJALK TFW flafmwaFJ malf'WA mk sKDVaDF

7/08/2006 07:45:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

LOL :P

Trollop, are you two finally posting your Abouts? :D Is that what we're having for tomorrow? Ohhh, can't wait to read what you two are going to say!

7/08/2006 08:34:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !!! I liked reading through your blogg,Thanks for sharing :)
zingtrial
http://zingtrial.wordpress.com/

7/08/2006 08:52:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

You two always make me laugh! Especially when you're bickering LOL. You know I used to play this game when I was in high school, when the teacher was boring and all I could do was wait for the bell. :P

I wonder what V and C stand for. Hey, is that true? Tomorrow is your abouts? :)

7/08/2006 09:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlot ok if you cheat me. l'amore è più importante

7/09/2006 07:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

LOL. Luciano, not sure what you mean, but despite what Trollop says (grrr) i would never cheat. ;)

7/10/2006 10:46:00 PM