Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stuff from all over

Britney Spears is still in rehab but the rumors that she tried to hang herself with a bedsheet after scratching 666 on her forehead are apparently—well, probably—not true. Good for Britney really, for finally getting help, but do I really care? I find it hard to pity someone who has it all, someone who’s fucking rich, young and beautiful and just doesn’t choose to take care of herself. Oh, well. Besides, word is *whispers* she’s really a CIA operative and the government is using her to distract us from our real problems... :/



So, let’s move on to REALLY important issues, shall we?

Two weeks ago, Tom Brady’s ex Bridget Moynahan announced that she was pregnant with his child. Now, his GF of two months, Leo’s ex Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, is reported to be pregnant as well. Gosh, this is just so... juicy! I mean—muy congrats, Mr. Brady! What a wonderful role model you are! Fuck those who say you’re an irresponsible pig! We all know you’re not an IDIOT and/or DISGUSTING. Surely you didn’t plan to knock up both your ex and current GF at the same time, DUHHH. *snort* Besides, in these days of AIDS and VDs, you can pass herpes by kissing so why even use a condom, right??? (Photos by: X17)

After nine days, Johnny Depp’s ill daughter finally left the hospital. I’m so glad about this as I lub Johnny. And to think it was all because of a stupid rusty nail. Er, was wondering though, are tetanus shots illegal in France or something?















American Idol revealed its star-studded poverty-relief campaign that will happen next month. Guest performances by Gwen Stefani, Pink, Borat, Annie Lennox, Josh Groban, Michael Buble and Il Divo; U2’s Bono is also expected to sing. BTW, finally, Antonella Barba is out, but for the love of all that is holy, why why why is Sanjaya Malakar in the Top 12?!? And I can’t believe it was Sundance Head who became the sacrificial lamb in the ongoing Sanjaya reign of terror!!!

Next up for Salma Hayek is a wedding—and a baby carriage. The 40-year-old actress is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault (this handsome devil) and is pregnant with their first child. Pinault isn’t well-known in the U.S. but is short of a god in his native France. He’s the CEO of PPR, the world’s third largest luxury conglomerate. PPR owns Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, the French department store Printemps, catalog giant La Redoute and the music-and-book chain FNAC. Via Artémis, the Pinaults also own Christie’s auction house, the Château Latour vineyard, leading French newsweekly Le Point, local newspapers, a soccer club and a Paris theater.

Oh, my good god... Lord, if you’re listening, please, I want me one of those. And if it’s not too much to ask, I’d prefer it if my billionaire was young and gorgeous too LOL. Like that Stabby Niarchos, sans his whores, of course—but throw in his ships. :D Oh, I do love boats... *g*


Related:

Labels: ,


32 comment(s):

Blogger Menchie said...

Sooo right about Britney -- I feel so sorry for her kids. And Tom Brady would've been really cute if he wasn't such an a*shole.

3/10/2007 08:29:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

That Britney pic is scary. LOL

Someone should tell Tom Brady how to use condoms. Or maybe he's just trying to create his own football team, LOL. I wonder what Leo thinks about this.

I'm glad Johnny's daughter is fine now. I didn't know Salma Hayek is pregnant and OMG! Could her fiance be any richer?

3/10/2007 08:33:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

OMG, that Britney pic, LOL. I can't believe Tom Brady. He turned out to be a first-grade jerk.

Sanjaya shouldn't have been in the top 12. Another casualty is Sabrina. Right now, I'm rooting for Lakisha.

3/10/2007 10:20:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

I can't stand boats. :P I'd rather fly and do long road trips than do boats.

3/10/2007 10:22:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

I love the Johnny pics and the Britney one scared me. LOL

Tom Brady looks hot. But I guess that's just it. He will still have his career and his fans.

Ca-ching for Salma! Good for her. LOL. And if they really love each other, that's great.

3/10/2007 10:37:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I think Tom Brady is just irresponsible. There's no excuse to get two women pregnant at the same time. Unless you're a sheikh and both women are members of your harem. LOL

3/10/2007 11:50:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Am I the only one (I guess Harlot too, LOL) who doesn't think Tom Brady is hot?

3/10/2007 11:51:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, Jolie, you're not the only one. Nice bod, but he looks like a spoiled brat who would throw temper tantrums if he doesn't get his own way.

And what the fuck is wrong with those two dipshits letting him ride bareback when they knew they weren't protected?? Oh wait... I think I spy a mantrap. Well, he willingly fell right into, didn't he? Twice.

You know, it's been awhile since Brit actually did anything to earn any money. The way her and K-Fed have been blowing through it, shouldn't we be reading about her bankruptcy proceedings any day now?

American Idol, and yet another week of wanting to slap that sickening sweet smile off Sanjaya's face. Even more now that we know the little 13 year old fan girls' votes screwed Sundance out of his spot in the top 12. And I personally thought Sabrina was going to end up being the overall winner this season. She had the voice, looks, and personality. And has there ever been an assembly of more boring, bland, talentless white girls than there was in this season's top 24? Even Simon said, after Hayley's song, that he couldn't even remember her name.

And Salma's hunny-bunny? Doesn't he look like he could be Daniel Craig's uncle?

WHOA! Um... total blog hog here. *blush*

I'll just sneak off and continue my grumbling in the privacy of my own blog.

3/10/2007 12:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm delurking to agree.

Jolie, you're not the only one who doesn't find Tom Brady all that and a bag of chips. He won't use condoms. That alone places him in the "too stupid to live" category. I love intelligent, funny, thoughtful men who are just a bit goofy as well.

3/10/2007 12:58:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I loved Tom Brady. He is so hot, LOL, and he's a good football player. But after this, it proves he's just that. How sad.

3/10/2007 01:12:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

"I love intelligent, funny, thoughtful men who are just a bit goofy as well."

Strategerie, I love that too.

There's no excuse for not using condoms. It's stupid to go bareback especially when you're as popular and as bankable as Tom Brady. What an idiot.

3/10/2007 01:21:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

QB, I don't think Sabrina is that good. I think if Lakisha Jones continue to perform well, she'll win this season.

Speaking of K-Fed, have you girls seen Tori Spelling's new husband? He reminds me of K-Fed.

3/10/2007 01:28:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I'm torn about this Tom Brady thing. Not using condoms is already a big mistake, what more when you get two women pregnant at the same time? Whether Tom likes it or not, there are a lot of young boys who look up to him and this kind of action is not welcome at all.

3/10/2007 02:33:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Is it confirmed already that Gisele is indeed pregnant?

3/10/2007 02:35:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I think she is. Otherwise, they would have released a statement debunking talks of her pregnancy. Gisele Bundchen is also a celebrity, in her own field, as big a celebrity (if not bigger) than Tom Brady. If she's not pregnant, why would she hide that? Especially when that would at least lessen talks of her man Tom being a moron and an asshole for getting two women pregnant.

3/10/2007 02:46:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

By the way Trollop, I love your condom article!

3/10/2007 02:51:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

OMG! That Britney photo! LOL

Tom Brady, sigh, what a waste. Of course he is still a good football player but he'll never live this this down. Shameful.

Re: I love your condom article!
Yes. Very well said, Trollop!

3/10/2007 02:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see what is so special about Tom Brady. He looks like another stupid athlete to me. I have to say though that there are reports that Gisele is NOT pregnant. It's still unconfirmed at the moment. However, that doesn't make Tom look less like an ass. He did left Bridget after finding out she's pregnant. And didn't he professed to be a devout Catholic?

3/10/2007 03:53:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

I still think Tom is an idiot. They say Bridget tried to trap him, that she's probably the one handling the "protection" in their relationship, using pills and stuff, and then deliberately stopped them to get pregnant. But Tom is an adult. If your relationship is on the rocks (which clearly seeing how Tom and Bridget broke up, close to conceiving!) wouldn't a SMART person use protection?

3/10/2007 04:09:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Tom carries one of those quickie test kits for Aids. And maybe, maybe he already has the big H so he doesn't care about that. You. Never. Know.


Maybe he's like My Mark with super huge cock and there just isn't a condom big enough *gasp* ;)

I could care less about Britney.

3/10/2007 04:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, that's funny. I get this feeling that the Gisele pregger rumors started from her camp, probably to get back at Bridget.

Tom is disgusting (and very average, I saw him in person!) and an idiot (heard of syphilis, chlamydia, those vds Tom?) Bridget is an idiot, but won the lottery baby. Gisele too, for sticking up with Tom. They all deserve each other.

3/10/2007 04:24:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Whether Gisele is pregnant or not is not the case. Harlot said it right. If a person is having sex, he/she should be responsible and be smart enough to use condoms and birth control pills. There is no excuse for having unprotected sex. Period.

3/10/2007 04:34:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Condoms Tom. If Gisele isn't pregnant, Tom is still stupid to get Bridget pregnant.

I agree with the above comment. No excuse for having unprotected sex.

3/10/2007 04:58:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, Gisele's family HAS denied that she is pregnant. This rumor was started by a Brazillian gossip blog. Believing them is like believing In Touch Weekly.

Second of all, Tom and Bridget broke up at the beginning of December. That is four months ago. Bridget is now four months pregnant, which means that they likely did not (or at least Tom didn't) know that Bridget was pregnant when they broke up. (Ever heard of break-up sex?) Tom and Giselle started dating around Christmas time.

Thirdly, why is everyone assuming that Tom didn't use a condom? My cousin is married to a very wealthy, semi-famous pro football player. She trapped him with a pregnancy by poking holes in his condoms with a pin, something she still brags about.

That said, Tom Brady does nothing for me. Those who said that he is very average looking were at least accurate about that.

Signed,
Anonymous for a Reason

3/10/2007 10:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should clarify my first of all by saying that Gisele's family denying that she is pregnant doesn't mean she's not, what it means is that it is a RUMOR that was started by a GOSSIP BLOG.

Until a pregnancy is either reported in a reputable arena (like by People Magazine :P) or confirmed by the "happy couple", rather than SI and the Globe simply repeating the rumor, I don't believe it. After my cousin's trick, I tend to take these rumors with a grain of salt.

Once again signed,
Anonymous for a reason

3/10/2007 10:36:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Just woke up. Anonymous for a reason? What, you're Tom Brady's secret baby or something? :P I didn't know people have to be anonymous in our blog for a reason, hmm... Maybe i should call myself Harlot for a reason.. LOL

About the condoms with holes, very romance like! LOL SEP did a plot like that. Dubious, but verra ingenious.

Thanks for the clarifications, both Anonymous who posted at 350pm and the second Anonymous (for a reason). Or are those the same person? In any case, welcome. Like i said, these rumors are, well, nothing but "juicy". If Bridget duped Tom, what would that make Tom? Her idiot? Glorious Tom is looked up by many kids/teenagers. I just think someone who has his kind of influence (especially on youth) should be more responsible. If Gisele isn't pregnant, that does not change what i think: anyone who knocked up two women at the same time is disgusting in my eyes. And of course, as Rachel said, there is no excuse for unprotected sex. Unless you don't care about getting/sharing VDs. LOL

3/11/2007 01:14:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just finished watching Chocolat and damn, Johnny Depp is UNBELIEVABLY sexy. It's good that his daughter is better now.

3/11/2007 07:57:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Gabrielle, I loved that movie. Johnny Depp is so sexy there. Not to mention the chocolates. Yummy!

3/11/2007 11:23:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, I'm anon. for a reason because one of my other relatives frequents this blog. No, I'm not the other anonymous; unlike the other anonymous I don't make judgements until I have all of the facts. And your sarcastic comment about me being Tom's baby was rude and unnecessary. I'm sorry that my attempt to protect my identity and prevent family holidays from becoming even more unpleasant than they already are was apparantly insulting to you.

3/11/2007 07:31:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I read somewhere Johnny Depp is going to do a movie based on Don Quixote. HE would be great to play that role.

3/12/2007 12:40:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Anon. for a reason, we mere mortals tend to make judgments easily. Your holier than thou attitude is insulting. It's possible that unbeknownst to my knowledge, a relative of mine is also a reader of this weblog, but truth be told, I'm remaining anonymous for no important reason whatsoever.

3/12/2007 03:01:00 AM  

Blogger M.Amanda said...

I gotta say, Brady never did much for me. He's good looking, but, to me, it's very much in a bland, boring sort of way. I've always heard how hot he is and thought, eh, whatever. I always liked Gisele, though. Now I'm wondering if I was wrong. About Gisele being cool, not about Tom not being hot.

Woo hoo for Salma! Now, I have no doubts about her. She's beautiful, classy, smart. I hope she's found her true love and has many years of happiness.

3/12/2007 01:36:00 PM