Sunday, March 11, 2007

From coffee makers, to counting sheep, to cybersex

This morning,** before I dragged myself to the shower, while getting ready for school, I took the opportunity of being on my knees—seeing as I was already crawling myself into the bathroom anyway LOL—to thank the gods for electric coffee makers.

Now sitting in class and not paying two cents of attention to my “Homeland Security” teacher, I’m thinking of the little things that have changed my life and made my every day existence better:

Tampons. If it came down to it, would trade in gold for a box!

Lingerie laundry bags. For poor little me, who has to do her own laundry, *sniff* this is a god send. Just pack them by color, throw in the wash-dryer and voila! Nice and clean undies with no loose threats or ripped holes.

Contact lenses. -4.50 and -4.75. That’s all I’ve got to say about that LOL.

E-books. Amazon + e-book of choice + $$$ = instant gratification. Love it!

Blogging. This is better than therapy! LOL Too bad you guys are probably the worse for wear in the mental health department from having to read all of our incoherent ramblings on a daily basis.

Treating myself like an amusement park. I’ve always had trouble sleeping but let me tell you, ladies, this is as good as a sleeping pill and it’s a hell of a lot more fun than counting sheep. *wink*

Webcam and Skype. Living away from my BF and family, this has become as important as water and air to me. Plus, now I get what the big deal is with cybersex. LOL

What about you guys, anything that makes your days better you want to share with us? *g*

**Note: I wrote this in a piece of paper during class last week and just got around to typing/publishing it.


Related:

Labels: ,


21 comment(s):

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I can't live without tampons. I've never done cybersex. You should teach us Trollop since I'm sure you're an expert. ;)

3/11/2007 02:14:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

I didn't "discover" tampoons until I was 20 years old. That was very freeing. I don't think they sold tampoons in my Catholic country's Catholic, gossip-ridden city.

I love tampoons. I haven't got a need for one since I got knocked up with my baby #5, but I am sure I will be hauling this commodity by the crate once I need it.

Do you think they might sell a vibrator tampoon? You know, might as well make it fun for the ladies as we deal with our monthy whatever you might call it.

3/11/2007 05:20:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

The horses. I think I'd go crazy without them.

And my glasses/contacts, so I can see. I think my prescription is almost the same as yours, Trollop.

3/11/2007 10:47:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Computer, it's my way of communicating with everyone. Celphone, because I can't live without it.

3/12/2007 12:28:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I have to have coffee every morning. My glasses and contacts too, so I can see. LOL

3/12/2007 12:45:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Sometimes people take for granted everyday things like shoes, paper. Imagine if we don't have paper, we won't have books! And what would life be without books?

3/12/2007 12:47:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Horses? I'd go crazy if they're near me. LOL I really am scared of animals. :S Dunno.. Call me a wimp, or a Nazi whatever just.. don't let me near one.

Oh, i don't drink coffee so i thank God for not letting me do laundry. :P

3/12/2007 01:31:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

My mom and dad and 3 siblings all have to wear glasses/contacts. Well not anymore for my mom as she had that laser thingy for years. My 2 sisters had it too. (My little brother will have it as soon as he turns 20. Apparently there's an age requirement.)

Anyway, i'm the only one who loves to read in our family but odd enough, i'm the only one who have no eye problems LOL. Never had. Never had an eye infection either, unlike some people i know. I can fly jets really. :P Well if i know how to, that is. :/

3/12/2007 01:38:00 AM  

Blogger Aradia said...

Ok, I agree with computers and weblogs... I had 2weblogs for 3-4 years and recently started an English one too... then it is my lipstick, seriously; I can not live without one! And my handbag collection, but first place goes to books and after that is chocolate!

3/12/2007 02:37:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can live without tampons and contacts!!Can't stand the first ones and can't wear the second ones...actually I'm a freak for glasses,some of thema are very cool and personally I look better with glasses than without!:D
Seems that I can't come up with many things I can't live without:
for sure
- Bidet
- My I-pod
- MSN messenger

3/12/2007 05:33:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

I can't live without coffee and my laptop. I need coffee each morning or my mind won't function.

For the things that have changed my life:
- books
- ipod
- proactiv

3/12/2007 07:25:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

I forgot my lipstick and lipbalm and cel phone!

3/12/2007 07:35:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever invented tampons should be revered. Can you imagine wearing some kind of clothing to stop the blood? That's gross!

Everyday, I need my makeup, laptop, phone, contacts, hot water for shower and coffee. And this blog!

3/12/2007 08:23:00 AM  

Blogger Nikky said...

I must agree with Trollop, on the cybersex thing... with hubby overseas, THANK GOD for webcams!!

Tampons are good too, and cars. And cell phones. Shoes...pretty pretty shoes.

There, that's my list!

3/12/2007 03:21:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Tampons! OMG! How could anyone live without it? Computers, cellphone, moisturizer - very important.

3/12/2007 04:38:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

I've done cybersex with my husband. With BOB and webcam, it's really quite something. LOL

3/12/2007 04:40:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I'm addicted to lip balms. I need to have a lip balm with me all the time. Now, I can't live without my credit card, it makes living very easy for me. That, washing machine and my viao.

3/12/2007 04:47:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

I have to agree with tampons.. I didn't discover it 'til I was 23 and I'm never going back! Things I can't live w/o; 1. laptop (that includes internet connection and everything that has something to do with CYBERSEX of course, webcam, headset with mic and all! -- need all of that esp. bf's continents away!); 2. cellphone; 3. lipbalm and of course books! oh yeah and tequila and or gin! lol i sound like an alcoholic!

3/12/2007 09:12:00 PM  

Blogger SarahReznor said...

My kitchenaid mixer… and my bread maker!

3/13/2007 02:03:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

L'Oreal skin products and less meat on my diet list. Of course books, my laptop with fast internet connection and starbucks.

3/13/2007 10:23:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contacts, text messaging, chapstick, coffee.

I am not whole, happy or functional without any of the above!

3/21/2007 08:19:00 PM