Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympic Hottie of the Day: Jeremy Bloom

I’ve gotten some emails/comments from outraged readers defending their favorite Olympic hotties (M. Strumpet posted what appears to be the complete male Canadian team, that dirty wench LOL). We’ll do our best to post some delish Olympic eye candy every day throughout the winter games. But for this, we’ll need your help, since our list at the moment is rather short (not counting MS’s 167 guys LOL). Keep those recommendations coming so we can have a fresh new guy in time for your wakeup coffee every morning!

And now, for your enjoyment, we have Tart’s favorite Olympic dick, er, I meant hottie. *g*

Jeremy Bloom, YUMMY!!!











Height: 5’9”
Weight: 175 lbs
Team: USA
Sport: Freestyle Skiing
Event: Moguls
Birthdate: April 2, 1982
Birthplace: Fort Collins, CO
Hometown: Loveland, CO
Residence: Loveland, CO

Labels: ,


8 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM!!! Tart you have wonderful taste in men.

2/12/2006 11:24:00 PM  

Blogger Tart said...

Am I the only one who wants to dry him off with my tongue in that first picture? LOL.

He's a hottie, even if he he is like 22 (wonder if he goes for the older woman LOL).

Thanks Harlot. You're a legend :P

2/12/2006 11:27:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Lovely pics babe. :D

No, thank you Tart for pointing my radar to this hottie! :P Found out he also plays football. *sigh* Well, he is young though. But think of all that stamina! Oh my my my.. *drooling here* LOL

2/13/2006 07:43:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, my husband goes to Loveland to hunt Elk. I may have to purchase a ticket on the next trip to do some hunting of my own.

Would they let him ski in just his boxers with his number stuck to bare chest?

2/13/2006 09:39:00 AM  

Blogger Midnight Express said...

this is the first time, i've come across such an awesome blog... i just love it... it's inspired me...
rock on chicks!

2/13/2006 02:30:00 PM  

Blogger Rowena said...

OMGosh, thanks for this, what a great way to start the morning...Jeremy Bloom,I knew who he was, but never where he was FROM, I was IN Loveland, CO last weekend, holy shit...too bad he wasn't, I would've stalked him or something...LOL.

Delicious pics ladies, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Keep them coming!

Hugs,
Dylan

2/13/2006 04:22:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is... God Bless the Olympics because... YUM!

2/14/2006 12:56:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally feel that Apollo Ohno is a hottie. Whenever I see his Spandex encased thighs and butt, I get an instant woodie.

2/26/2006 09:08:00 PM