Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Olympic Hottie of the Day: Chad Hedrick

Having a good morning, ladies?

I hope with this new Olympic hottie I can make it MUCH better. *wink*

Colleen and Dylan: Thank you for the recommendation; you ladies have great taste!

Chad Hedrick, come to mama!










Height: 5’11”
Weight: 167 lbs
Team: USA
Sport: Speed Skating
Birthdate: April 17, 1977
Birthplace: Houston, TX
Hometown: Spring, TX
Residence: Salt Lake City, UT

I was trying to hook up some half-naked, perhaps even completely naked, pictures of Chad, and this is what came up when I googled “Chad Hedrick naked.”




Naked skating articles, photos, free online video clips, t-shirts, posters, and information about organized group naked skates. Includes photos, an interview, and an article about the June 2001 naked skating event organized by Sandy Snakenberg.


Honestly, who had ANY idea this even existed? Can you imagine the type of injuries these people would be sporting if they fell?!?!

Keep the recommendations coming, ladies!

**We will have a “how The Book Bitches got together” VDay post later today. That is, assuming I don’t die overnight. I have some sort of flu, which has had me on my bathroom floor most of the day, hugging my new best friend whom I’ve named “Porcelain God.”

Labels: ,


7 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls! I sent a pic of Chad to Harlot yesterday and she told me he's not her type! Thanks VT for posting him!!!! I knew you girls were smart ;)

But was the naked man REALLY necessary! I think I'll be having nightmares tonight.

Another hottie. Good work!!!

2/14/2006 02:26:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd really love to see you gals give Apollo Anton Ohno a little attention.....he's been my favorite since last Olympics. He definitely deserves to be considered.........

2/14/2006 08:34:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, Chad Hedrick *sigh*

Lovely, thanks!

VT, hope you're feeling better!

2/14/2006 09:35:00 AM  

Blogger Currin Girl said...

Those eyebrows are troubling me - makes me compulsively reach into my bag for my brow pencil and draw on the screen.

2/14/2006 02:10:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Currin Girl - you read my mind! LOL.

As soon as I saw Chad, I thought Cute, but what is with his eyebrows :P

Also, don't forget to post some non-American/Canadian athletes (have you seen those Norwegian/Swedes/Finns? LOL).

Tart :D

2/14/2006 04:23:00 PM  

Blogger Rowena said...

Oh yay, Chad Hedrick! Gosh, he's such a hottie and he won the Gold in his first event, the Men's 5000M!! So excited for him!

About the eyebrow, when I first saw him, I thought he was a cutie but I thought he plucked his eyebrow, but I found out that he's got half an eyebrow on one of his brows because he has a scar there and hair won't grow there anymore, so that's the story behind the eyebrow thing, I like to think that it adds character to his features! LOL...of course, I say that because I love the man! HA!

Thanks for the eye candy ladies, great job!

-Dylan

2/14/2006 04:36:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - groovy - Chad Hedrick has the same birthdate that me !!! but even he's faster than me on the ice, i'm taller than him - 6'6" !!!

2/14/2006 05:48:00 PM