Monday, February 20, 2006

Olympic Hottie of the Day: Wade Redden

Okay, so the Canadian Men’s Olympic Hockey team is struggling a bit. Anytime you pull together a bunch of players from different cities and different teams, it will take some time for everyone to “click,” right?

At least, that is what I (as a Canadian) and 30 million of my closest friends are hoping. So in honour of the CDN Men’s team, let’s celebrate the physical hotness of one of our players. Hey, if you can’t celebrate the hotness of the team, might as well turn that attention somewhere. May I present to you:

Wade Redden, certifiably hot Canadian Hockey Olympian.









Height: 6’2”
Weight: 212 lbs
Team: Canada
Sport: Ice Hockey
Shoots: Left
Birthdate: Jun 12, 1977
Birthplace: Lloydminster, Saskatchewan
Draft: 1995, 1st round (2nd overall) by the New York Islanders

Labels: ,


8 comment(s):

Blogger Rowena said...

Ooh, this is a good pick. I haven't been watching the Men's Ice Hockey as much as I want to, so good looking out on the eye candy!!

2/21/2006 02:14:00 PM  

Blogger Tart said...

Oh, he's a babe...I may have to take a holiday in Canada soon :D

And I love the last pic, he was a fat kid! Something we have in common LOL.

2/21/2006 06:48:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

a definite hottie!!! and yeah, i agree with trollop, the second pic is droolable!! love ur site, btw!

2/21/2006 08:52:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am suddenly confused- it's easily done. But the Malicious Strumpet is Canadian???? As a fellow traveler from the FABB/lurker here, I thought the MS was from another Asian island nation. Which part of our great frozen neighbor to the North are you from? I need more clues.

2/22/2006 12:32:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so fickle, forget what I've said in the past Wade may very well be my favorite. He's got this look about him. Ooh SEXY!
Great pick MS.
I'm with tart but I think I'll just move to Canada. Hot firemen AND this hottie?
You have it all!

2/22/2006 10:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M. Strumpet. My dad just got back from business in Toronto. he likes going there. Says he stayed at great hotel.
Also, friend lives there (sister is my neighbor/friend). She comes here a lot, brings us lots of fun stuff we can't get in US. Specifically Ms. Vicki's lime/pepper chips. YUM!

2/22/2006 11:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M. Strumpet, as soon as I can get up there we are definitely meeting for lunch. Will have to work on that.
Yah, Project!

2/24/2006 01:08:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, now I got it. Still trying to find Frank's Red Hot Sauce. I may have to take a short drive to Vancouver to find some. ;-p

I thought you were our friend from Manila- I'm now going back to reread some of your postings with a different eye.

Loving y'all's blog.

2/25/2006 02:56:00 PM