Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bob Mayer *sigh*


I hopped over to He Wrote, She Wrote, blog of romance goddess Jenny Crusie and Navy Seal *g* turned author Bob Mayer. In their latest article, there is a promo pic of Bob and Jen for their upcoming release, Don’t Look Down. Now, do you want to know what the first thing that crossed my mind was? Bob is adorable! Faced with the opportunity, I’d have us both naked and doing the conga in a New York minute! I don’t even care that he wasn’t a SEAL; a “Green Beret” (whatever that is) is good enough for me.

As for the second thing that popped into my head? Well, that’s easy. Why isn’t Jenny ripping her clothes off and half-way in the air, ready to land on top of Bob and shag him blind? How can she resist?!? The man is cute, sexy, funny, obviously smart, a great writer and ALMOST a SEAL. What is she waiting for?

So Jen, babe, if you’re not going to take advantage of Bob for the time being, could you send him over to The Book Bitches? We’ll take really good care of him here. *wink*

On a sidenote, looking at Bob’s blog entries, I am assuming he has the same spacing problems I do. See? This paragraph will be sticking like glue to the one on top until one of the other Bitches comes and spaces it for me. So frustrating!!! Arrgggg!

Labels: , ,


8 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it.
I remember awhile ago on the jC/bm blog jc made reference to everyones interest in them sharing a bed and said something about them definitely not sharing a bed. I'll find it.
ann

2/18/2006 09:15:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Babe, i spaced your last paragraph already. Sigh.. what am i going to do with you?

2/18/2006 02:19:00 PM  

Blogger Kate Diamond said...

Blog formatting is tough. You have my sympathies. We have weird little dots all over our sidebar and we can't figure out how to get them off.

And Bob... yum. I preordered "Don't Look Down" today. It was my reward activity for finally finishing my teaching resume.

2/19/2006 02:51:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice reviews

mynewsbot.com

2/19/2006 07:06:00 PM  

Blogger Tart said...

I read somewhere that Bob is in fact engaged. Bummer. I like their chemistry. But apparently, the describe their relationship as brother/sister LOL. :D

2/20/2006 12:34:00 AM  

Blogger Marlene D. Malone said...

Sorry I don't think he's that cute, but is a good writer.

And I wish I could do something with my blog template! I wish I had even a fourth of the knowledge some of you guys do out here!

2/20/2006 08:21:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tart, Bob's engaged? WHAT! This completely ruins the hopeless romantic thoughts I had about Jenny and Bob discovering their true feelings and diving into bed together.
UGH!

Ann

2/20/2006 09:19:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read their recent blog post. I am telling you. Those two will end up together, in a bed, and they will write about it on the blog for us all to enjoy! Or a book.
"collaborating" HUH, Falling in Love more like it!

ALE

2/22/2006 08:31:00 AM