Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tucker for Mayor: More of the Same! (Harlot's Phin)

Okay, folks, here’s the deal:
  • a) Trollop and I luuuurve Jennifer Crusie’s Welcome to Temptation like sick freakos love sex in a barn (probably with fongool orgasm :/). We love its hero, Phin Tucker; its witty and funny story, the uber hot sex and, yes, Phin’s incredibly charming campaign slogan “Tucker for Mayor: More of the Same!”

  • b) From now on, instead of “Ohhh, more, more, MORE!” (the one we use on our love slaves’ section), whenever we have a long post, we’re going to use Phin’s funny slogan as a post continuation link. Particularly if said post includes tons of photos (like this one *wink*) and/or videos. That way, our pages won’t look cluttered and it’ll be faster to load, yay!

  • c) JC ROCKS!!! If you’ve yet to read WTT, don’t walk—RUN and grab the first copy of it you can find. Seriously, it will leave you breathless and pink all over with barely concealed glee, bright and shiny floating to the clouds like a joyful monkey! :D Er, or something close to that, heh.
Now, Trollop and I were discussing our darling Phin a while ago and how uber wonderful he is. *sigh* I then told her who I imagine as Phin whenever I fantasize about him LOL. Anyway, she disagreed—as usual (she does it to annoy me; EVIL, EVIL)—and then had the gall to throw a challenge that if we let our dear readers vote who they think should be Phin, HER PHIN will win over MY PHIN! (Honestly, I’ll choke her, I tell ya! *grrr*)

That’s why I need your help, my bee-yoo-tiful chicas. All you have to do is say that MY PHIN (that delicious man down there) is BESTEST. Yep. That’s all you have to do, really... You’d think I might give a threat that THERE SHALL BE A DROUGHT OF EYE CANDY LIKE THERE’S NEVER BEEN BEFORE IF MY PHIN DOESN’T WIN but... I’d never do that. *g*































P.S. Trollop will post HER PHIN later. Don’t forget, no drought threats just, make sure you vote wisely. Mm-hmm. ;)


Related:

Labels: , ,


26 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

TAKE. THAT. TROLLOP. *muahhahaha*

5/29/2007 03:21:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Look you horrible woman, YOU CAN'T THREATEN PEOPLE!!! It's illegal!

And anyway, no one will care if we don't have eye candy, err, I think :/

And yes, your Phin is hot (hotter than that first pic you showed me where he looked like an addled-brained fool), but MY PHIN is hotter, anyone with a pair of working eyes can see that!!!!!!!!!!!

So go ahead and use your dirty tricks, because good taste will prevail in the end, errr, again, I think :/

5/29/2007 03:31:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Gasp! How dare you imply i'm cheating?! Oh i'm wounded, deeply, deeply... *sniff* And see, i said it CLEARLY on post: No DROUGHT treats. *sniff*

P.S. You're gonna loose... *humming* I swear that to all the precious BOBs in the world!!!

5/29/2007 03:40:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

OMG OMG HOT HOT HOT

This guy is really hot... *drool* Now I can't wait to see what Trollop's Phin looks like :D

You bitches crack me up! LOL!

5/29/2007 04:21:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

It's only fair I should wait for Trollop's guy before casting my vote ;)

5/29/2007 04:23:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Oh wow, he's gorgeous. And what a wonderful smile...*sigh*

5/29/2007 05:09:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I think I love him.

Loved WTT, love Crusie! Can't wait for Trollop's Phin.

Who is this guy? What's his name?????

I just found out Gerard Butler has a girlfriend (Bianca Christians)...*sob*

5/29/2007 08:46:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTT is one of the very best, funniest, sexiest, raunchiest of JC. Loved. It. Twice.

He could be Phin, Harlot.
Ok, where's Trollop's Phin? Chop Chop, Trollop!

:D

5/29/2007 09:20:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, who is this god? Lovely, just lovely.

5/29/2007 10:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Trollop's Phin? :P

5/29/2007 10:15:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

With or without drought threats, LOL, this man is delicious. Ridiculously delicious! YUM!

I love WTT!

5/29/2007 10:35:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

WOW...

I think I'm in love. Even without the last two naked photos, I'm loving this guy. And he could be Phin!

5/29/2007 10:55:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

He's beautiful and I love his smile. Oh the things I would do to this man!

I don't know why but this guy reminds me of George Clooney.

5/29/2007 11:35:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

You'd think it should be illegal to attain this level of hotness, he's giving me a heart attack!

Hot, sexy and funny. I loved WTT.

5/30/2007 01:08:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a Phintastic candidate for sure ... but wanna see #2 before voting.

5/30/2007 04:07:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Harlot, now that I've posted my vote for YOUR Phin in Trollop's post, could you pleasePLEASEPLEASE give us the name of your Phin?

5/30/2007 05:58:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Sorry Harlot, I like your guy a lot. But Trollop got McSteamy... sigh

BTW, speaking of McSteamy, am I the only one who thinks his wife is, ummm... not pretty? (I'm only stating an observation, not doing it out of spite or jealousy LOL)

5/30/2007 07:31:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

I'm voting for this Phin. LOL

Isabella, I have to agree with your "observation". I like the curly hair but she really isn't pretty. But based from the pictures I saw of them together, they seem happy so I'm glad for them both.

5/30/2007 07:38:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, after looking at these photos again, I'm voting for Harlot's Phin. I love his smile. And he has no beard, that's a plus.

Olly

5/30/2007 07:46:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Harlot, just posted a vote for your Phin on the other thread.

Isabella, I think McSteamy's wife is pretty. She shouldn't drive though.

5/30/2007 10:36:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy has such a beautiful smile. I kept thinking who it was that reminded me of him.

5/30/2007 11:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Welcome to Temptation" is also a favorite of mine. It's sexy and funny and Phin Tucker is sexy, funny and wonderful. Davey Dempsey is also hot but I didn't like "Faking It" as much. I thought the plot is a little confusing and boring.

5/31/2007 07:09:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Speaking of Jenny Crusie, any news about her? Any new books?

6/01/2007 08:21:00 AM  

Blogger ... said...

Ooh. I like this version of Phin. I think he would do quite nicely. I didn't really have a specific image of him in my head but I like the looks of this guy ;) .

6/01/2007 10:35:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

I love these series of pictures, except for the first two. It reminds me of that actor...the guy playing someone's molesting Dad in Dolores Claiborne movie by Stephen King.

Which is probably why I'll end up voting for McSteamy because he's cute, and he doesn't resemble that movie guy from Dolores Clayborne (which spelling?)

6/02/2007 11:24:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, your Phin is gorgeous. Love his smile!

I definitely vote for your PHIN!

Vera

6/04/2007 03:14:00 PM