Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tucker for Mayor: More of the Same! (Trollop's Phin)

No words are necessary...

(Okay, I’ll say something LOL. Harlot here nicking Trollop’s post to remind everyone to vote for who you think should be Phin Tucker. All voters will be automatically entered in our Welcome to Temptation raffle. No, you won’t get to take home the BESTEST Phin, sheesh (that’s MY job, heh :P), but you’d get the book instead. Still, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t vote wisely! :D *cough* drought *cough*)







































Related:

Labels: ,


37 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh... sorry Trollup, your Phin is spectacular Eye Candy, but I gotta vote for Harlot's Phin 'cause he looks like he would also be spectacular fuckalicious Mind Candy, too.

5/30/2007 05:52:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

AHA! That's one! *muahahahaha*

Hullo QB. :D

5/30/2007 05:55:00 PM  

Blogger Miss L said...

omg, I'm torn! can't we have two Phins? you know, depending on how I feel that day?

I know that's not fair, so I'll cast a vote...mcsteamy gets my vote based on the "just out of the shower" pic. yowza!

5/30/2007 06:08:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm not saying this is what I'm doing but, can I pick Harlot's for Phin and Trollop's for Davey Dempsey (I'm rereading FAKING IT right now, lol) ?? McSteamy would make a perfec Con artist...........

5/30/2007 06:16:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Harlot, I love ya, but I gotta go with Trollop's Phin. The only complaint I've ever had about McSteamy is that he's a little too McDirty. Phin isn't McDirty, though, he's woooooooonderful. So to re-cast McSteamy as McWonderful is ideal in my mind.

That's another vote for you, Trollop!

Cheers,
ms

5/30/2007 06:43:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Ok, Harlot's guy is hot, but he's NOT 34, more like 43 LOL Anyway, think of all the dirrty dirrty things Phin does in bed, who would you want, out of the two, to do them to you? *wink*

AND HARLOT, STOP CHEATING!

5/30/2007 06:44:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Oh wow, I love McSteamy!

Now I don't know who I should pick. Harlot's guy is really hot but I think I'm voting for Trollop's Phin. Yes, I love that towel scene!

5/30/2007 07:25:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Ok, MY Phin is not 43. Trollop is just worried because my guy is better. ;) Now, god knows McSteamy is hot and i'm one of those who protested to bring him back on GA after that one appearance in season 2, but when i think of this guy, i don't see Phin... I see McSteamy!!!

Trollop, YOU stop cheating!

5/30/2007 07:26:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

Hey ladies! I gatta go with Phin #1. He just had that.... look.... I don't know why.... he just does.... and I'm up for Mcsteamy being Davey! I read faking it! COME ON! hehe

5/30/2007 07:27:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Yowza! Thanks for the pics Trollop. I'll never forget that towel scene, it was perfect. And then McDreamy appeared! LOL

Trollop, I really like McSteamy but I have to go with Harlot's guy. :)

5/30/2007 07:35:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, can we have them both? I don't know who I should choose now. lol

Olly

5/30/2007 07:43:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Sorry Trollop but though McSteamy is hot, my vote goes to Phin candidate #1.

Great butt, naughty looks and the salt and pepper hair gives credence to the fact that he's the mayor. soooooooo hot!

5/30/2007 09:53:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I love McSteamy, I really do but I'm sorry Trollop, I pick Harlot's Phin.

You two should have more disagreements like this. LOL. We end up winning with all the eye candy!

5/30/2007 10:27:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot's pick is more Phin to me (except for those last 2 pictures).

5/30/2007 10:34:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I love the last two pictures of Harlot's Phin, LOL.

That first McSteamy picture and the last, delicious. I really wish McStreamy would shave...

Anyway, I adore you dear dear Trollop and I love McSteamy but my vote goes to Phin #1.

5/30/2007 11:07:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no way I won't vote for McSteamy. I love the pictures Trollop. (Harlot, I still think your guy is hot ;-))

Jolie, I'm with you about shaving McSteamy, he should have one. What's with the scruffiness eh?

5/30/2007 11:21:00 PM  

Blogger ggggxyz said...

Can - not - speak...

OMG, McSteamy.

I don't have to think twice about it, I pick McSteamy.

And I won't be able to think about anything else the whole day.

(Harlot, don't kill me, please?)

And NO to shaving McSteamy! NOOooooo!

5/31/2007 04:19:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, eeny, meeny, miny, mo ... I don't know which way to go. To both of them I wouldn't say no.
But Harlot wins!
(And you two had a go at me for cheating ... the cheek of it)

5/31/2007 04:51:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry but Im going to have to go for Trollop's Phin. Hes HOT!

5/31/2007 05:18:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trollop, you had me at the first picture LOL

McSteamy all the way baby!

5/31/2007 05:39:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Wow. BBs, you made my day better than it was. I agree with Hotmama and Kinky Courtesan: McSteamy is more Davey than Phin. My vote goes to Harlot's guy!

5/31/2007 10:03:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a choice! You made it very hard, but having to pick between two such wonderful men has made my day.
I must pick Harlot's Phin. Though I do love McSteamy, there is something about Harlot's guy.

5/31/2007 03:30:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Oh McSteamy... that towel scene just about killed me. I do believe Grey's has the most sexiest actors on TV right now. But I have to vote for Harlot's Phin. Trollop, I really like those screenshots.

5/31/2007 06:27:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I pick McSteamy, and I pick him beard and all!!

5/31/2007 07:03:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Aaaaaaaahh I can't pick! On one corner there is McSteamy, and who doesn't like McSteamy. On the other, there is Harlot's guy and he's incredibly gorgeous too...

5/31/2007 08:17:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Can I cheat too? lol Having to pick between the two Phins has been fun. Imagine if I can alternate them every other day?

Anyway, after much deliberation and oogling at both Phins, I've decided to go with Harlot's guy. Trollop, I still luv you! And McSteamy too of course!

How funny. My word verification: yesvt

5/31/2007 08:30:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Omg, McSteamy... I vote for McSteamy. He makes me want to rip that towel off... mmmmmmmm...

5/31/2007 09:33:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

I'm starting to go through Grey's Anatomy withdrawal. I don't know how I'm going to survive until season 4 or until season 3 comes out on DVD. Sniff!

5/31/2007 09:37:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

--

6/01/2007 05:39:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

"Imagine if I can alternate them every other day?"

Lorelei, you greedy you, LOL. Though I wouldn't want for anything else if that happened to me!

I vote for McSteamy. And yes to a shave!

6/01/2007 08:14:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

I like unshaven McSteamy. Gives him the aura of troubleness and dirtiness. Which he is. And he's good with it. Someone said it already, McSteamy is McDirty.

6/01/2007 11:57:00 AM  

Blogger ... said...

Hmm... I have to say I prefer Harlot's version of Phin. McSteamy is just too... McSteamy for me to see him as anyone else (plus, uh, I don't really find him attractive, but that might be the character colouring the looks ;) ).

PS. No need to enter me in the raffle. I already have I think 3 copies of this book - I have no idea where they all came from. And I agree, it is a great story. :D

6/01/2007 10:41:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

I'm voting for the not McSteamy Phin! Yummmy!

6/02/2007 10:51:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I'll never get tired of looking at these pictures. He is gorgeous. I can't wait for GA's season 4. I really hope the show won't be affected by the spin off.

6/06/2007 10:21:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Isabella, based from the previews, i'm not convinced yet about the spin off. :/ I mean, it certainly doesn't have the chemistry of GA's cast and it lacks charm i think. Dunno. I have to say though GA's 2nd season is way better than the 3rd and i hope it's not because of the spin off. I mean surely Shonda and the others have to take care of the new show and build it up, good stories will now have to be divided between two shows, maybe prioritize the new one over GA or something? :/ Just saying, look at CSI. They made too many spin offs too fast! Oh well.. (DIE HORATIO DIE!)

6/06/2007 10:53:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Private Practice I believe will start on September. I'm going to give it a chance, who knows maybe it would turn out to be a good show. But, yeah I hope the spin off won't affect GA. I can't believe Tim Daly is there!

6/06/2007 11:48:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Did you hear that Isaiah Washington will not return to GA? I don't think he should have been fired. But if the friction between him and the cast is affecting their work, then they made the right decision.

I would have wanted Christina and Burke to get back together.

6/08/2007 09:17:00 PM