Thursday, April 26, 2007

Harlotry

I ranted about losers who steal our stuff the other day but I removed it because, apparently, I was a bit strong. However, it made others think I was kidding. Oh, children, just because I’m being sarcastic and bitchily narcissistic doesn’t mean I’m not serious. *angelic smile* To our lovely and loyal readers, my apologies if my post was interpreted in the wrong way; but frankly, I will post whatever it is I think neccesary to keep this from happening. Besides, who said I was nice? *g*

Now, to those ugly *$&*#$ who [say they] HATE me/Trollop/our blog, or even go as far as pretending they don’t even know about us, and THEN USE our stuff, well I just have to tell you: If you don’t have enough brains to fill an eggcup, darlings, why must you claim my ideas as yours? Anyone with one functioning brain cell and a Google search engine will know you are just a fake!

Labels:


8 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Folks were stealing your stuff? We'll boot their bottoms ... hard!

4/27/2007 01:07:00 AM  

Blogger Aradia said...

You know Harlot, there is always some one with less imagination and IQ who instead of trying to write well, takes the easy road and steals and copies.
Happened to every good bloger I know. You can complain here and we can bombard them with negative comments, but that won’t stop them. They probably will be happy to get all the publicity! My advice: Forget about them! Your weblog is original and you girls are creative. Pity those uncreative people. By the way, copying is said to be the highest form of flattery! ;)
best of luck for you both.

4/27/2007 02:38:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Polly,
Thanks gorgeous. That was nice. :)


Aggie,
You and your spanking! LOL


Aradia,
You are so right. *sigh* Trollop said the same thing you know. :/ Dammit. It won't stop them probably but at least they know i know. Honestly, like i won't see, pft. Oh well, i just wanted to rant. LOL :P

4/27/2007 04:48:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

This is one of the reasons I'm afraid of posting anything in the net, mostly personal things. Anyone can just get it.

Harlot, Trollop, you can always rant to us :)

4/27/2007 11:25:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

You know, I told Harlot those shameless copycats know that we know. I mean, how would we not? They're on BB's (this has never ever happened at FAABB's BTW!) and blogs we visit!!!

I always link where I get info, and sometimes someone else's post or comment on a BB will spark my imagination and make me write on the topic from my own POW or go a different route altogether but I ALWAYS link! It's not only good manners but smart people give praise where praise is due.

*sigh* I don't think this will change at all. There is even a site out there that has become a miny TBBs. I used to visit just to see how many posts a week they'd practically copy from us, but I can't be bothered anymore. "I pity them fools" LOL

The good thing is that what is usually taken are Harlot's posts *g* :P I dunno if I should be thankful or bothered that I'm not "steal" worthy! LOL

4/28/2007 07:13:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TBB brand is unforgettable and unique so i wonder how on earth someone can even steal from you when it's obvious that people who know TBB will find the black spot anyway!

4/28/2007 09:37:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Evie!!! Where have you been? Did you get TATIANA'S TABLE? Btw, ECLIPSE will be out in Aug 7. ;)

4/28/2007 10:18:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Trollop, I assure you your posts are steal-worthy too, lol. Why would anyone copy even the name TBB? I guess some people are really too stupid to have ideas of their own.

4/28/2007 06:25:00 PM