Friday, April 27, 2007

Senile idiot


Is Donald Trump losing his fucking mind? All this man does is trash and bash Rosie ODonnell and The View! You’d think a multimillionaire businessman would have better things to do with his time, like shopping, buying books, looking at hotties, etc... or is that just me? LOL


I don’t know what’s wrong with Barbara. She’s destroying her credibility. She told a very, very severe fib to me, and now she’s doing another beauty. And it was—everybody knew that was not correct, and you knew that better than anybody. And now she’s doing it again. She said ABC—some executive at ABC Daytime, and nobody even called Barbara. Barbara didn’t know anything about it. That’s what Barbara said. Who could possibly believe a lie like that?

Well, she said with Star Jones the same kind of a thing. I love Star. She has been my friend. Then all of a sudden, two days later, she said that wasn’t so because, you know, it came out that that wasn’t so. And you know, Barbara is losing a lot of credibility. But more importantly, you know, that show is in trouble because Joy Behar is, like, about a fourth-rate—I mean, she’s terrible. She’s got no talent whatsoever. And Rosie, say what you want, at least she caused controversy. She’s not too bright, but she at least caused controversy. Rosie is very, very self-destructive. As you know because on your show, I said she will self-destruct. And that’s exactly what happened.

Look, Rosie is very—in my opinion, she’s ill, you know, she’s got some mental—serious mental problems. And you know, more importantly, she’s very self-destructive, which is a part of that mental problem. And that’s what she did. She self-destructed in front of 2,000 people.


Maybe he should already start looking into old folks homes. At least there he could play scrabble all day and keep his mind occupied.

Gotta tell you, rich people, who gets them?

Labels: ,


17 comment(s):

Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO.

He sounds like a senile teenager

4/27/2007 10:45:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Rosie increased The View's ratings tremendously. Right now she's the attraction of the show and if she goes, they will loose a lot of viewers and could even be a competition. Donald Trump should stick with apprenticing.

4/27/2007 11:15:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

I don't like Donald Trump and that interview sounds as if it came from a drunk idiot. But personally, I'm glad to see Rosie go. I used to like her back then but she becomes too belligerent. I just hope The View will find a replacement that's more on Meredith's level.

4/27/2007 11:33:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Donald is just gross. I think he's projecting when he talks about Rosie's 'mental issues'.

Cheers,
MS

4/27/2007 12:54:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I agree, Donald Trump is gross. With all that money, he should fix his hair. Anyway I don't want to see Rosie go. She is not afraid to voice her opinions and she isn't an ass-kisser. Unlike Elizabeth, the 'conservative' of The View, Rosie bases her opinions on what's really going on in the world. The View will be less lively without her.

4/27/2007 01:38:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Is that really Donald Trump talking? He sounds like an idiot.

Rosie made The View exciting. I didn't always agree with her views but I loved her candor.

4/27/2007 02:47:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

I know this is out of the topic but I mentioned Kirstie Alley in Harlot's most beautiful people post and I remember seeing this from The View: Rosie calls out Kirstie

4/27/2007 03:00:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Danielle,

I agree with you 100%. I don't always agree with rosie but I like that she isn't afraid to voice her opinions, which are usually very smart and right on.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Elizabeth! HATE HER. She's an idiot and half the time her points of view are those of someone that has led a rich and spoiled life and knows nothing of what really goes on in the world. SHE'S AN IDIOT!

I'm sorry to see rosie go, but like ladybug said, maybe they'll bring in someone like Meredith (who I adore), or perhaps even another "rosie" *g*

Wonder if rosie will get her own show now?

4/27/2007 05:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. The View will loose a lot without Rosie. I will miss Rosie blowing poor little Elizabeth out of the water with facts about our government. I usually agree with Rosie's views but not the way she expresses them.

Trollop, I hope Rosie gets her own show! They say the reason why Rosie is not coming back is because the network wants to tie her down with a 3-yr contract and Rosie doesn't want that. I think they know Rosie will be a major competition if she leaves the show.

Olly

4/27/2007 06:12:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Trollop I agree about Elizabeth! Even when she's still in Survivor, she was annoying! I hope Rosie gets a new show.

4/27/2007 06:50:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

I don't follow the show but there was a time I used to. I wish Star was back but the old Star, not the one who got crazy with all that wedding thing. Meredith is not fairing well on Today's show, she should be back as well.

4/27/2007 06:59:00 PM  

Blogger Aradia said...

Please take that picture down. He is ugly!

4/27/2007 11:55:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rosie is a hypocrite - she is very much a do as I say, not as I do person. She was the one that started in on Trump, not the other way.

And Elizabeth has the point of view of people like me - far from rich and privileged, but someone who believes people are the answer, not the government.

4/28/2007 08:01:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

I don't always agree with Rosie but at least she has her own opinions and is never afraid to voice them. Elizabeth's opinions, on the other hand, are based on things she's heard from Barbara Bush. She is the poster child of a very traditional conservative Republican woman. She should read more, do some research so that she can present a logical, cohesive position to support hew viewpoint. The problem with Elizabeth is that most of the time, you don't understand what she is trying to say. Very young and naive and has a lot to learn.

4/28/2007 10:03:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

You know Trollop, every time I browse down and see Donald's picture, I don't know if I should be scared or laugh!

4/28/2007 06:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole thing can be resolved by Rosie donating her hair to The Donald. Call it an act of charity. I mean, that is where is brain cell resides.

Rox

4/29/2007 04:03:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

My friend said that Roseanne Barr should replace Rosie on The View. That would be interesting, LOL. I think they should beg Meredith to come back.

4/30/2007 02:24:00 PM