Thursday, May 3, 2007

Corrochio stampo

My dear readers, light some candles, wear your fuck-me-thigh-high boots and join me and Trollop in this momentous event. Today, we, TBB, proudly christen two things. *g*





As you might recall, we appealed on your good graces to do an act of charity for one of our lurve slaves: Rusty. Such a virile man, vigorous, strong, full of stamina... yeah, baby... Er, *ahem* right. LOL What I mean is, Rusty is wet-your-knickers hot! He has always been a good studmuffin, bringing Trollop and me piña coladas, rubbing us when we’re in need of rubbin’, and he’s been a verra verra obedient boy. Indeed. ;) That is why it PAINS us—oh, it does—oh, the pain *drama*—that he has to suffer such a bloody AWFUL name!!! Honestly... *whisper* Rusty Joiner? *cringe*

Alas, Trollop and I contemplated. And from the bottom of our wicked hearts sprang this desire to free Rusty from the shackles of a shamelessly appalling name! Oh, the shame! *sniff* Hence, folks, ye be witnesses as:







Rusty, TBB baptize you in the name of all that is kinky, dirrrty and orgasmic. *sprinkling martini all over* From this time forth, *sprinkle more* you shall now be known to us Bitches as *sprinkle sprinkle*... Eduardo Corrochio!


Now, pass around the tequila, my chicos and chicas. Raise your BOBs** and let’s all hula and give Eduardo a big “HURRAH!” As a way to celebrate this joyful occasion, we present you our new fucking pain in the ass took FOR-E-VAH to do *grrr* template that we’ve named after our precious Rusty—I mean, Eduardo LOL. What say you? Isn’t our Eduardo Corrochio Template bitchingly uber purrrty? :D

**Battery Operated Boyfriend
***Believe it or not we’re still not fucking done (tell me about it!). Well, there are some stuff we have to change. Hmmm, let’s see...

Labels: , ,


45 comment(s):

Blogger ggggxyz said...

Oh good goddess in heaven!

Have may eyes ever seen anything more pretty???? I don't think so!

And I mean both, Eduardo and the new template!

I luuurrrv it!

A toast to the Bitches!
Hooorrrraayyyyy!

(geeez, the hair on Eduardo's tummy makes my skin crawl...)

5/03/2007 10:07:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Hurrah! I love, love, love the new look! It suits TBB, very classy and it's bitchingly uber pretty! :D

Can I just say Eduardo Corrochio is ridiculously yummy, sigh... Cheers BBs!

5/03/2007 10:31:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful new template! And OMG, what a delicious Eduardo!

Honestly BBs, that forth pic is giving me shivers. Yum.

Ok pass me that tequila! Yay! Bitches Party! LOL

5/03/2007 11:17:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

The Eduardo template is classy and pretty - LOVE it. As for Eduardo the loveslave, he is gorgeous!

Hurrah!! I want to raise my BOB for you bitches but I'm at work right now. Although I think I'll be using BOB later after all these yummy pics, lol!

I want some of that tequila :D

5/03/2007 12:11:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

OMG! The two Eduardos are HOT!!!!

Luuuuuv the new template and that man is delicious.

Cheers BBs!

Vanessa, LOL!

P.S. Not into tequila but I'll have some martini ;)

5/03/2007 12:23:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look and the eye candy!

5/03/2007 01:32:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

I love the new template. Very classy indeed. ;)The colors, the funky font and I love the girl reading in between the posts.

Now, Eduardo is gorgeous. The last two pics made me drool! LOL

(I'll have some martini please!)

5/03/2007 03:22:00 PM  

Blogger Vivi Anna said...

OH MY...

I do believe I'm speechless...

*wipes drool from chin and keyboard*

Lovely...damn fucking lovely.

5/03/2007 04:33:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

OMG. My mouth is still open and I'm trying to think of what my name is. lol

Beautiful

OMG

OMG

(By the way, GREAT new look BBs. I luuuuuuve it!)

5/03/2007 04:49:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hey Vivi, welcome. :)



I love the little touches. Like that flower in the title and that girl comfortably lying down reading, dividing the posts. Notice the flowers came from my doll on the header (second from left). :D

Now Eduardo. Oh, Eduardo... *sigh* I do think he's uber hot but, well, i'm not into bulky guys. I love a lean and strong body, like Raoul's body really. Broad defined shoulders with muscular abs, strong arms and masculine hands and fingers.. oh my...

5/03/2007 04:53:00 PM  

Blogger Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

Very purty! The new template, that is, I'm not much of a blonde-lover...although I see the drapes don't really match the carpet, so maybe if he goes natural.

Very nice!

5/03/2007 04:56:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my goodness... I think I'm going to faint. Such hotness shouldn't be allowed!

The new blog look is AWESOME. Very chic and classy. What else should we expect from the lovely BBs anyway? ;)

5/03/2007 05:43:00 PM  

Blogger Kiah-Monique said...

mmm... Eduardo makes me wanna hancuff him to my bed and do naughty things to him ;)

5/03/2007 05:55:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous... just gorgeous. The new template and Eduardo.

5/03/2007 06:14:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

I'm in the presence of pure hotness. Delicious.

I love the new template BBs! Bitchinly uber purty! ;)

5/03/2007 06:25:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eduardo is very nice. That last photo, wow...

I like the new template too. Very pretty, girls.

5/03/2007 07:34:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look girls, and Eduardo is reeeeally fine. I'd love to see the bottom part of those pics, lol.

5/03/2007 08:14:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Did he have to look at the camera like that? He's already naked with his gorgeous body, I have to contend with that look too?

Yum...

And the new template is lovely! I really like it BBs. Great job.

5/03/2007 08:25:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, Eduardo is so hot! Love the name, love the body. Luuuuuv the new template BBs.

Cheers!

5/03/2007 09:38:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new template is very pretty. Eduardo, he's making me drool ... Funny that you mention a BOB Harlot, I think I'm in dire need of one.

5/03/2007 10:03:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BBs, I really like the new look. It goes very well with your personality - sexy and classy.

Eduardo is too young for me but were I at least 20yrs younger, mmmmm mmmmmm....

5/03/2007 10:32:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's me the Anonymous above. I can't seem to post a comment using my blogger account.

5/03/2007 10:33:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOh, it is so so perdy! I love the new designs, colors, fun little touches here and there. Your creative juices were gushing it appears :D

I must protest! How can you even think about naming my Sweet Dean Eduardo Whattever??? Does he look like he has even a slight drop of latin blood in his gorgeous body??? I'm happy to inform all that I layed claim to this man, DEAN ROBILLARD, back on Feb 23, 2007!! And I have hundreds of witness throughout the cyberworld. Just check out the NBC forum at fabb under Sweet Deans. It's full of spoilers but...not my problem *evil grin*

5/03/2007 11:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you only look at this post, there's no spoilers .......


http://www.susanelizabethphillips.com/cgibin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=37&forum=DCForumID9&omm=21&viewmode=

5/04/2007 12:06:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Eduardo is a sexy name. The new template is fabulous! I love the girl reading with flowers as her border and the new font too. Great job BBs! The blog looks fabulous as always ;D

Olly

5/04/2007 12:48:00 AM  

Blogger Jo said...

he shall not be named eduardo in my book.... too.... exotic.... and hes not exotic.... his name is ganna be joe... he can keep corrochio.... but joe because i know a hottie hot hottie who looks almost exactly like him..... sadly he is married with the cutest child on the planet..... sad i know.... lucky skank....

5/04/2007 03:10:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lurve, lurve, lurve the new template colours. Super hot!
Eduardo has a mighty fine ass, mighty fine.

5/04/2007 03:21:00 AM  

Blogger ggggxyz said...

Okay,

I'll have to admit, I'd rather call him Dean or Joe, too.

No wait, I'll just call out "Oh Ed" when he does dirty things to me... ;o)

Have a great weekend, everybody!

5/04/2007 05:15:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!

Love the pics. I mean I saw most of them from the stomach up. Very interesting from the stomach /back down :)

Love the template.

5/04/2007 09:31:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot!! You find him bulky??????

Hey not to worry, less competition for me and anyway, you have Raoul - you can't be greedy :)

5/04/2007 09:33:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

RE: Dean Corrochio

Well we asked you guys for names and most of you agreed on Eduardo!!!

Poor Eduardo, now you're getting him confused! We've already baptized him, for goodness sake--and in the name of all that is kinky, dirty and orgasmic to boot! Even i with my Harloty powers can't break something like that!!! *hmph*

Alright. For you ladies, i'm open for suggestions. What do you propose we should do? *tapping foot impatiently*

5/04/2007 09:43:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOWZA! I wasn't expecting such a feast for the eyes. DROOOOOOOOOL. ;)

I love the new template, too, ladies. Sooo pretty and fresh. It's like Spring cleaning for the blog.

Cheers!
ms

5/04/2007 09:45:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hey MS!

Luci!
Oh yeah.. bulky. :/ I mean i do think he has a fantastic ohmygosh hot hot hot body! But i prefer leaner guys with defined muscles. Like my Raoul really. ;)

Don't worry, promise not to even wink at Eduardo. :P Between all of you girls, i'm sure he'll be well preoccupied LOL.

5/04/2007 09:51:00 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the new template. Very very sexy and well, bitchin'

I'm going to have to back up Hotmama here. Not to mention he was found in honor of my birthday :).

5/04/2007 07:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think his surname should be changed to Cuteass.

5/04/2007 08:08:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

harlot i have a brilliant idead..... in the catholic church *shudder for personal reasons, please don't bash me* you can choose a saint name when you get confirmed.... so.... he should get a DEVIL name.... he can be confimed Joe.... mmmmmmmm Udelhoffen... yeah thats the guys last name.... sad i know

5/04/2007 09:18:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Cuteass. LOL. I have to agree. And please, please let me pinch!

5/05/2007 12:52:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

"you can choose a saint name when you get confirmed"

I forgot about confirmation. Yeah... I'm such a good Catholic!

What does Udelhoffen mean?

5/05/2007 01:38:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD *wipping drool away*

Eduardo is a paragon of manliness and I would love a piece of him.

-Andy-

5/05/2007 01:50:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Eduardo is gorgeous. Or is it Dean or Joe Cuteass? LOL

I love this new template. Very elegant and stylish. :D

5/05/2007 02:26:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who doesn't think this man is über-hot? Haha, I like his face, it's gorgeous, but his body is too buff for me. He looks slightly plastic. And with those man-panties on? Please Eddie, put on a pair of boxers!

*prepares to run away from stampede of angry Eduardo worshippers*

5/05/2007 10:48:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no problem dreamer ... I'm very shallow and only interested in his cuteass. I'll just call him whatshisname cuteass.

5/05/2007 09:15:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

I think this guy is very hot, but I agree with dreamer his muscles are a bit too big LOL. In any case, I wouldn't throw him out of bed for eating crackers! :P

And come on, Eduardo Corochio isn't the best name in the world but its better than Rusty Joiner any day of the week and twice monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday LOL

5/05/2007 11:35:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have done me some serious damage with those pics....... I thought I wasn't a drooler..... That was before RJ...... That bod, that BUTT (that i keep dreaming about), and the fact that he's not younger than me LOL..... *major major sighing*

5/07/2007 05:32:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd do Eduardo.... what a gorgeous man!!

5/10/2007 07:37:00 PM