Monday, October 2, 2006

There must be millions of people all over the world who never get any love letters. I could be their leader.*

Maybe it’s because I’m PMSing.

Or it might be my sister telling me I should get married soon (big question is why isn’t SHE getting married?!?).

Of course she conviniently forgets that I’m not dating, or gad forbid, marrying the source of my orgasms from the last couple of months. You see, it’s not exactly acceptable by law, the state and/or definitely the church!

But then again, maybe I should be thankful that I’m not getting these:This is why, sometimes, you’re better off with a BOB.** :/

*Peanuts, Charlie Brown
**Battery operated boyfriend

Labels: ,


6 comment(s):

Blogger Girlie said...

Seriously! LOL. That almost beat my Valentines card which say "With all my love, Grandma" Picture on card was great, so I can understand why a horny teenage boy would miss the wordings...or could be he wasn't listening in his classes.

10/02/2006 11:28:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

LOL Who is this Jeremy? I'm thinking Catherine is in dire need of a BOB. :P

10/02/2006 12:30:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Hooters? LOL

10/02/2006 01:21:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Yikes. I think Catherine needs more than a holiday at the Cloisters. She needs a brain transplant!

10/02/2006 04:41:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

How could anyone be so stupid? I agree with everyone, Catherine needs a new brain.

Harlot, you're not the only one who doesn't get any love letters. Anyway I think nowadays letters are mostly being send through emails or short txt messages. Hand written letters are a thing of the past. Too bad, in my opinion.

10/03/2006 08:06:00 AM  

Blogger Serendipity said...

I think Cathy is a 10 year old on the throes of her first love. Later on, I hope she'll be horrified at how "dramatic" she is, for lack of better word.

10/03/2006 08:35:00 PM