Monday, September 25, 2006

Gone too far

Crazy psycho bitch Nancy Grace has gone too far this time. Granted she is close to the “gone too far” line every night with her annoyingly incessant bitching and finger pointing, but this time her antics might be the cause of something far more serious than blood oozing out of viewers ears.




Two weeks after telling police that her son had been snatched from his crib, Melinda Duckett found herself reeling in an interview with TV’s famously prosecutorial Nancy Grace. Before it was over, Grace was pounding her desk and loudly demanding to know: Where were you? Why aren’t you telling us where you were that day? A day after the taping, Duckett, 21, shot herself to death...


Do I think rabid crazy fuck Nancy G. is to blame for Duckett’s suicide? Of course not (though if that shrill she calls a voice hasn’t driven some people to jump out windows, I don’t know what has). Unless you’re mentally unbalanced (*cough* Harlot *cough*), I don’t see how any interview could make you take your own life. I might be forced to slap her around with my 15-inch purple dildo and then tell her to fuck off, but surely not put a gun to my head!

Now, what I do think the antichrist Ms. Grace is guilty of is tactless and mean hearted behavior. She puts the fear of El Diablo into all her guests. I think, in her sick twisted mind, she believes they’re in court and she’s judge, jury and God. If she believes you’re guilty she’ll come after you and pound on you until there’s nothing left. There is not one ounce of compassion (or common sense!) in that woman and I think it’s way past time someone put a stop to her.

I hated the way she treated Elizabeth Smart. I was so happy when she was put in her place by this teenager I almost cried tears of joy.

CNN should kick her crazy ass to the curb and give me a primetime show. Honestly, how come I’ve yet to receive an offer from them? Apparently they hire any loud-mouthed psychotic nut that applies for a job there, and I’ve send hundreds of job applications already!!!

Labels: , , ,


16 comment(s):

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

No one will know for sure what Mrs Duckett was thinking when she committed suicide. To say Nancy Grace drove her to kill herself is a tad too much. But Crazy Nancy shouldn't have pushed her. Whether Melinda was guilty or not, it's not for NG or anyone to judge until there's evidence against her.

9/25/2006 05:17:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

I have to admit I watch Nancy Grace's show sometimes not because I like her but to see who is she going to attack next. Trollop, you're right about Nancy being a crazy psycho bitch! It's about time someone should sue her psychotic ass off for all the negativity she had put on others.

9/25/2006 05:31:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I don't watch Nancy Grace. She used to appear on Larry King Live and she freaks me out! I don't think she should be blamed for that mother's death though. Anyway, Melinda should have known what kind of treatment she would get when she agreed to be interviewed by Nancy.

9/25/2006 08:03:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

If Nancy wants to help the law, I think she would be better getting out of the TV business and just practive law. It's not her job to interrogate a witness. What's more, she did this all for the ratings by exploiting the mother's death. That's just low.

9/25/2006 08:19:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

It's not up to Nancy to find out if the mother was indeed guilty, she interfered. I will not support anyone like Nancy who thinks, no judges everyone GUILTY BEFORE KNOWING all the facts. CNN should fire her immediately.

9/25/2006 08:37:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

By the way, love the video. LOL

9/25/2006 08:38:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

We all know she lost a fiance early in life, why does she have to keep bringing that up? I hate that Nancy always has to be right, she never apologizes and she just keeps barking on, dismissive of other's opinion but her own.

Melinda might have killed her kid though. Still, it's not up to Nancy to judge her and that still doesn't change the fact that NG's a bottom feeder. Shame on her for exploiting a woman's death for ratings.

9/25/2006 09:28:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Nancy is a disgrace. She is quick to judge others and deem them immediately guilty. I wonder what would her fiance say had he lived? I shouldn't be focusing on her looks but man, those eyes with that grating voice and the worst hair dye job ever. LOL Anyway, bottom line is, Nancy crossed the line with Melinda. I just hope if that little boy is still alive and be found soon.

9/25/2006 09:40:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Aggie, I agree. How can anyone with a shred of self awareness, claiming to be an advocate of truth, be so downright mean spirited? I wonder if CNN would fire her now. They should, but I doubt it.

9/25/2006 09:45:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

I have nothing agaisnt Nancy Grace. She is annoying, yes, but she's done a lot for missing poeple and victims of crime - though obviously not on this one. If Melinda was guilty, Nancy should have let the autorities do their work. It's one thing to do it for plain truth, it's another to exploit just for the sake of ratings. Now that's WAY crossing the line.

9/26/2006 01:40:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Aggie, that is so true. I have no idea if that's how it works here in the US (shows how much I don't care huh? yikes) since there are a lot of dubious personalities here and they're still on air. Nancy Grace definitely is one of them. And to be on CNN's camp! Am I the only one who thinks that's freaky? Especially when there are millions who follow that network blindly and unquestioningly.

9/26/2006 01:41:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Trollop, you will make a great TV host. ;) You and Harlot could be cohosts. LOL Now that would be a blast!

9/26/2006 01:43:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

OMG Rachel, yes! LOL Talking about men and sex and fantasies and cock theories! LMAO. I would definitely watch that! :P

9/26/2006 01:45:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Oh Casey, don't forget the orgasms. Multiple please. Definitely most important.

9/26/2006 01:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly dislike Nancy Grace but Melinda Duckett is now a primary suspect in the case. Here are some evidence against her:

First, police said they learned a threatening e-mail Melinda said her estranged husband Joshua had sent to her actually had been sent by Melinda to herself.

She discarded pictures of her son in the trash. She refused to take a polygraph test and fully cooperate with police or any agents investigating the disappearance, including the FBI.

Leesburg police also say they have one source placing Melinda with another adult before the disappearance, but it is not clear yet whether that person was involved.

They released a sworn statement from Leesburg Senior Detective Ian Thornton showing Melinda Duckett "was clearing out the apartment, emptying the refrigerator as if moving from the residence."

Police also sifted through trash dumped the night of the reported abduction by one of two men who had been watching a video with Duckett and found "numerous articles relative to caring for a child," according to the statement, which was used to secure a search warrant for the woman's apartment.

Leesburg police Capt. Steve Rockefeller confirmed Wednesday that the trash included toys and photographs of Trenton, including his sonogram, an image of a child in the mother's womb.

Joshua Duckett, Melinda's estranged husband and the boy's father, said Wednesday he was stunned to learn that she had thrown out the toddler's keepsake pictures.

"It strikes me as very odd. I mean, I've still got all of my photos of him and all of my sonogram pictures from when she was pregnant," he said. "I've had my suspicions from the start. [But] they're just suspicions."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-duckett-092106,0,5567306.story?coll=sfla-news-florida

9/26/2006 02:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Smart got her good!!!
Nancy Grace is just plain mean spirited. I don't know if this mother had anything to do with what happened to her son but TV is not the place to put her on trial.

Angela

9/26/2006 10:05:00 AM