Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Natural born charmer

I’d rather, from now on, we refer to this book as NBC since I don’t quite like the title (it sounds like a person that collects honey from beehives for a living LOL). Anyway, wanted to let you guys know that one of TBB’s fave authors has a new book coming out in February 2007 and the excerpt is already up on her page. I have to admit I LOVE it. A beaver and a jock; quite funny and imaginative, don’t you guys agree? Let’s just hope Dean isn’t like Heath from Match Me If You Can and can find his way to a clit, or at least knows the term foreplay LOL. ;)



A gorgeous football star...
A lonely Colorado highway...
A woman dressed up like a beaver.
Life’s funny that way.

Natural Born Charmer
By Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Coming in hardcover on February 6, 2007

Labels: ,


12 comment(s):

Blogger Vera said...

I can’t wait to read this book! I love the excerpt, too!
Only the imagination how the Beaver tried to get into Dean’s Aston Martin makes me laugh!!

11/07/2006 06:16:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I can't wait for this book. I really like Match Me and Dean just have to have his own story. A jock and a beaver, very funny!

11/07/2006 08:48:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I love the cover. The red is very striking and the woman's blue dress compliments the background. This one will definitely stand out in the book shelves. Can't wait!

11/07/2006 09:24:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I have to agree about Heath LOL. This is my only complain about MATCH ME (which i really liked), the sex is awfully bad! :/ Poor bloke. Poor Anabelle!

I do miss SEP's old style of writing her sex scenes. Just look at IT HAD TO BE YOU, now that's a SEX scene--hot! LADY BE GOOD, nibble, nibble, nibble... yummy! HEAVEN TEXAS, oh my, drool. That ice cream scene is priceless!

11/07/2006 09:54:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll admit I have not been a huge fan of SEP. I think the only one of hers on my keeper shelf is Kiss an Angel. But I was laughing as I read this excerpt (oops - at work), so I've added it to my shopping list.

11/07/2006 11:02:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

That's funny! I've been waiting for NBC ever since I've heard Dean will have his own book. Can't wait!

11/07/2006 12:17:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Are the other characters from the Stars series going to have an appearance in this book? I love Kevin Tucker and I was really glad that he's in MATCH ME IF YOU CAN. I like the Bonners too.

11/07/2006 02:28:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

I think most of the excitement in sex comes with anticipation. When there's not anticipation, it's blah.

I want lots of anticipation, and a lot of bang too!

11/07/2006 09:53:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excerpt was great!! It sounds hilarious... Come on people, Heath wasnt that bad... I liked him despite the fact that he didnt take his time... Dean seems sexy though...

11/08/2006 03:52:00 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Hotmama, you know I firmly agree with you on this topic. I love Heath, he's one of my fav. heros. I'm just as much about the sex in my romance novels as the next girl but in Match Me he was such a sexy guy, no matter what. And, you have to give him a little break given that he had to wait so long to have sex since he wasn't doing it until he met his match. Give him some credit for that. And Annabelle did seem to enjoy herself ;).

Now, as for the rest of the book. That balcony scene wasn't HOT!

I can't wait for Dean's book, it's really just too long till Feb.

11/08/2006 10:42:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I love that excerpt. Heath is sexy but he needs improvement in his bedroom skills. Or maybe SEP just didn't like writing sex scenes anymore..? Anyway, I too am waiting for Dean's book.

11/08/2006 11:23:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

I can't wait for this book. I love SEP and I really enjoyed MATCH ME IF YOU CAN. I think it's one of the best books I've read this year.

11/13/2006 02:32:00 PM