Monday, July 17, 2006

Bitchin' News (07/17)

Labels:


11 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

Saw PIRATES the other day (finally, arr!). It's not as good as i expected it to be. :/ But Johnny is sooooo fucking funny! I really love Jack Sparrow, oh my. The 3rd movie should be really good.

Honestly, i liked SUPERMAN better (i know :S). It's definitely one of the best movies i've seen so far this year. I REALLY loved it. And no, not because of Superman's package, you pervs!

7/17/2006 09:50:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

OMG--I read the one about the woman calling 911 and had to go, huh?

Knucklehead. LOL

Dakota :)

7/17/2006 12:06:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I heard about that woman too! OMG LOL

I think Paris was talking about Nicole Richie. But seriously, she's as skinny as Nicole is!

7/17/2006 12:51:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Bird flu really scares the shit out of me. LOL. Especially after seeing that Oprah episode where her guest talked about how it could eradicate the world's population. And we're not talking about science fiction here!

Anyway, I think Pirates would still be number one till next week. I don't see any big movie coming out soon.

BTW Trollop, if you're fat, then the only one skinnier than you is Paris. You're not fat!

7/17/2006 01:48:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Why does CBS keeps changing Amazing Race's timeslot? This is the third time they have changed it.

7/17/2006 05:39:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Amazing Race, though popular among the critics and has loyal followers, its ratings are not good. So TV execs keep looking for a timeslot that would give it more viewers. No matter how great a show is, if it doesn't have high ratings, it will soon be axed (ie. Arrested Development).

7/17/2006 08:29:00 PM  

Blogger T-girl said...

I am SOOOO embarassed to admit this... the woman, who called the cop... yeah two towns over! The cop... he is ok, cute, nothing MAJOR but cute. He is very nice, at least he has always been to me, also (hubby knows him through work), well at least if you don't call 911 and try to pick him up! LMAO I almost DIED when I saw that on Yahoo's main page. Maybe I will blog about all the "pick-ups" the hubby tells me about one day! Some funny stuff- you'd be amazed at what length some woman will go to! LOL

Hadn't heard about the clowns! LMAO The little girl next to me and my daughter FREAKED at the 4th of July parade when the clowns came down the road... now I know why! LMAO How f-ed up is THAT? Machete wielding CLOWNS!

7/17/2006 10:21:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

OMG, I don't like clowns either. They scared me silly when I was a kid and they still scare me once in a while.

Casey, I really love Amazing Race. Really hope it won't share AD's fate.

7/17/2006 11:19:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

So T-girl, how "cute" really is this cop? Hmm, i'm thinking a bit fatty Colin Farrell in Miami Vice. He's definitely not the clean looking/slim/uber hot version of Colin Farrell i used to know :/ but still, always dirty and, well, sexy. Btw, is he single? (What? Am just curious.. :P)

7/17/2006 11:31:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Paris just indirectly called herself "gross." So yeah, not only is she "gross" but stupid too. *rolls eyes*

Huzzah for Pirates! I had fun, even though it's only half a movie, grr to the ending!

7/18/2006 01:41:00 AM  

Blogger Trishdish said...

Eww, re the Viginia sick *uck.
Why should the donkey be made to suffer?

Now Jack Sparrow would swift cutlass him and feed him to The Kraken.
Sick *uck Mince! Now theres a punishment!

7/18/2006 03:55:00 AM