Monday, July 24, 2006

My vicious, vicious Trollop

Did I tell you guys how much I hate Trollop? Oh. Wait. I think I did already. :/ Well—doesn’t matter—you HAVE to listen. I know this day is for our BBC discussion, but I need to vent!

Can you believe Trollop got accepted for this oh-so-prestigious scholarship in Madrid?!? I KNOW! Actually, I’m not surprised. She always (and I mean always) wins these high-status competitions, usually those very important international ones too. This morning she was so happy screaming like a lunatic, I swear I wanted to cry. I value my pretty ears, thank you. It’s not like she has beaten out 300 gazillion people to get in. *rolls eyes* (Though she did beat 300 of the most brightest and THE most qualified candidates.)

Yeah, yeah, I’m proud of her and all that stuff but I’m telling you, chicas, this does NOT bode well AT ALL. I’m kind of scared really. Not for Trollop, silly; she’ll be fine. I’m worried for myself! Are you kidding? I’d be hearing a lot of complains for the next whole freaking year! “Babe, I hate school!” “Babe, I can’t stand my stupid professor!” “OMG, babe, I have this really hot classmate! But why does he have to be married?” “Babe, WHY WHY WHY did I study again?!?”

Of course, despite all that, she ALWAYS finishes with flying colors; she’s just awesome like that. Imagine FIFA World Cup Championship. Ugh, you have no idea... *groan*

Labels: , ,


18 comment(s):

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

OMG This is wonderful news!!! Congrats Trollop. You deserve it. :)

7/24/2006 06:39:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

OMG that's great! I mean really great. :) Good luck, Trollop. And have fun in Madrid!

7/24/2006 06:50:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

This adventure passes Madrid by train at the end... but no scholarship.

http://atlantic-sailboat.blogspot.com/

7/24/2006 06:55:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Oh wow, you beat 300 people? That's awesome. Congratulations Trollop!

P.S. Thanks for the naked footballers ;)

7/24/2006 07:00:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, very funny :P

I've been in Madrid once and it's beautiful there.

Congrats Trollop! :D

Olly

7/24/2006 07:47:00 PM  

Blogger T-girl said...

OH WOW! Congrats!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!!! I am only slightly jealous! LOL

Good job- T

7/24/2006 08:19:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Trollop!

7/24/2006 08:55:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Trollop, I have to say again "CONGRATS BABE!" you really do rock and deserve this scholarship. It will be so fun to see what you post when you're on your adventure in Madrid!

I can probably speak for everyone when I say we want some MAJOR eye candy posted OFTEN while your there. Just to make us all feel better and you know, smooth away the jealousy :)

7/24/2006 09:17:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

CONGRATS TROLLOP. YOU ROCK BABE!

Like T-girl, I'm only slightly jealous. LOL

7/24/2006 09:21:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Trollop, this is so exciting! I've never been to Madrid but I would love to go there next year. My mom used to live there and I really want to see her old home.

Congrats Trollop! Amazing news. :D

7/24/2006 09:58:00 PM  

Blogger Lola Lovegood said...

Wow, Trollop congratulations and best of luck next year. When are you leaving?

Also, are you kidding about that study thing? When did you sleep/eat during the last 25 years?!?!

7/24/2006 10:35:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Congrats, doll :)

DC :)

7/24/2006 11:30:00 PM  

Blogger ~ames~ said...

Congratulations Trollop!

7/25/2006 12:59:00 AM  

Blogger Gatxan said...

Bienvenida a España, Trollop!!!!

I'm sure you deserve it and you'll pretty enjoy it. Madrid is a great city, I love it. Don't know in which university you'll stay but there are great political science masters. You know what? I got the degree on political science in Barcelona and did serious thinking about post - graduated courses in Madrid. There are some great courses!

7/25/2006 04:02:00 AM  

Blogger Maria said...

So sorry to hear the bad news Harlot. (lol) However ever you will manage? :) As for you Trollop how dare you be so damn SMART! (lol) Congratualtions to you both for the site *(it's my daily retreat) and the *(Spain ~ Wow, hopefully you'll get to visit Harlot)* scholarship~ M

7/25/2006 07:53:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Trollop! How lucky are you...I'm just going to say, I'm totally completely 100% jealous of you! LOL!! Sorry to hear the bad new Harlot! :(

:)

7/25/2006 10:21:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Congrats Trollop. :)

7/25/2006 03:42:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Hurrah for Trollop! This is great news! Harlot, don't be sad, I'm sure you can go visit Trollop. :)

7/25/2006 10:23:00 PM