Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What the fuck is she wearing?


I’m starting to have serious doubts about this Sex and the City movie. What the hell is SJP wearing in this pic? It looks like she took one of those cheap Chinese satin bedspreads and sowed herself a dress. JFC that’s hideous; I wouldn’t let my worst enemy leave the house in that outfit. Wait. Maybe I would but just ’cause I’m a really horrible person. *g*


Related:

Labels:


10 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhoh. Can we pretend SHE willingly chose that dress, and it wasn't being filmed?

9/25/2007 07:40:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG- That's bad enough to be a joke.

9/25/2007 07:50:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie's fashion on the show was always kind of wacky, though. She had some great stuff, and some stuff that made me scratch my head because it was just plain WEIRD. That's where this fits in, I think.

9/25/2007 10:03:00 AM  

Blogger Dev said...

I'm having serious misgivings about the SATC movie ~ I thought the series ended so well. Although, I may be glad to see my girls (and their guys) again, the movie may just ruin it for me.

9/25/2007 10:44:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

malicious strumpet, I completely agree. I would kill to own some of that stuff but others I wouldnt touch.

This dress is kinda ugly. She normally has gorgeous taste when shes at events and stuff...

9/25/2007 05:46:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, maybe the dress looks better in person? Maybe SJP has started drinking more? Maybe that dress is a vintage 1980's something or other? There must be a good reason to put on such a hideous piece of material. She (and Carrie) always have good taste, even if it's not something I could or would pull off. I suppose you can't love every stitch of someone else's clothing.

9/25/2007 06:00:00 PM  

Blogger Pepper said...

People always say that SJP is so fashionable...I think she's nuts!!!

There have been times when I am embarrassed for her because of some of the things she has worn in public.

9/25/2007 07:52:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Poor Sarah... it looks like she is wearing my grandmother's table clothe.

9/26/2007 10:44:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeepers! What was she thinking. I wouldn't be caught dead in that! And just think that sorry looking peice of fabric probably cost more then I make in a month, or two.

9/26/2007 05:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gahk. I like her shoes, though...

9/27/2007 11:48:00 AM