Monday, September 24, 2007

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly like Matt Damon...

Trollop showed this to me like a month ago and I just remembered to post it. Oh, I do love the Bourne movies and I absolutely love a man with a sense of humor.

I suppose, well, um... Fine. Matt Damon isn’t that bad, I think... :/

Erm, ANYWAY—moving on!—be honest, isn’t Guillermo muy guapo? ;P




Related:

Labels: , , ,


17 comment(s):

Blogger Isabella said...

I almost spilled my coffee! Ha ha ha this is fucking hilarious!

"No speak english" LOL! So funny!

9/24/2007 06:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! that was hilarious, I must rethink my lack of desire for Matt Damon. Maybe he'll be one of those celebrities that gets better with age. Nothing better than a man with a sense of humor...(er, almost nothing better)

9/24/2007 09:00:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

OMG. Ye-ye-yason... LMAO! I love this! I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel's show but this is very funny. Matt has a great sense of humor.

9/24/2007 09:31:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SO ridiculously great. I loooooove it!

Thanks for sharing. I actually already had a thing for Matt Damon because he's all sexy, damaged and dangerous in the Bourne films. This is just icing on the cake.

Cheers,
ms

9/25/2007 10:01:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Ahahahaha! Very funny! Guillermo is hilarious, Matt is funny too, and he is hot. Matt Damon that is. ;)

9/26/2007 10:49:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

This is too funny I'm still laughing!

I really liked Bourne Ultimatum. I think it's the best yet in the series. Or is it the last one? I hope not, they should make more and more!

9/27/2007 09:30:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv luv luuuuuv this. Thanks for sharing!

Olly

9/27/2007 10:01:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lollie Rose, Robert Ludlum wrote only 3 Bourne novels :-) But if I'm not mistaken, his publisher coimmssioned a fourth book by someone else.

Olly

9/27/2007 10:04:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry! That should be commissioned.

9/27/2007 10:05:00 AM  

Blogger Shosh said...

Were you talking abou this book?

Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Betrayal
by Eric Van Lustbader

It got mixed reviews at amazon. Ludlum is a fun writer. He's the only non-romance book I read when I was a teenager.

9/27/2007 10:20:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Thanks Midas and Olly. I was referring to the movie because unlike Harlot I think Matt Damon is hot and he makes a great Bourne ;)

I'm aware of the other author who continued Ludlum's work but is he good? Anyone read his books? I'm afraid to be disappointed. I don't think there can ever be another Ludlum.

9/27/2007 10:30:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Midas, thanks. I had read the 3 Bourne books many years ago and thought they were 3 of Ludlum's best. Now this Van L author.... I heard he did a poor job of imitating Ludlum.

Olly

9/27/2007 11:04:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

LMAO! That has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen lately. Good sense of humor makes Matt Damon more attractive. Indeed. BB, thanks for sharing!

9/27/2007 06:54:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Hahaha....I love this! Thanks Harlot!

9/27/2007 08:07:00 PM  

Blogger Shosh said...

Lollie Rose, I find Matt Damon sexy in Bourne series. The mouth bothers me, but lately though, he's getting really yummylicious.

But I was just really wondering why I was oggline Matt Damon but end up having a prurient dream about Jason Statham! I actually get to see his cock! OMG

9/28/2007 08:02:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Midas, lol! Well now I'm not sure about Jason Statham but I don't mind seeing Matt Damon's dick. ;)

Matt Damon is not bad looking but there is sometimes wrong with his mouth. Not his dick. Not that I've seen it. In dreams nor in reality. I wish.

9/29/2007 08:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...that was hilarious. Thank you for sharing. Matt Damon is not the typical boytoy but he is ridiculously hot in the Bourne movies ;-)

10/03/2007 10:43:00 PM