Friday, August 3, 2007

Bourne. Jason Bourne.

I never did like Matt Damon. I don’t think he’s a stupid actor(?) like BFF Ben Affleck but I still haven’t forgiven him for being such a bastard in School Ties. (That Charlie Dillon needs a kick in the nuts! :@) I don’t even think he’s hot and heaven help the stupid fuck who would mistake me for a Matt Damon fan. *glaring* Still, I have to admit—erm, against my good judgment, that is—I scandalously luuuuve his Bourne movies!!!




Oh, I can’t help it. *sniff* I’m crazy about Bourne. Jason Bourne. I have to see The Bourne Ultimatum. *hiccup* And maybe, maybe... who knows... this time I’d finally learn to like Matt. (Just a teeny TINY bit. :S) Surely, he can be cute and charming... er, right? Just look at this clip where he does Matthew McConaughey. (Not THAT kind of doing, you pervs! Sheesh.)




Did you notice how many Matts we’ve had on blog lately? First, Matt Farrell (Paradise) and his big lurve for me (and ONLY me!), then Matt Hawkmore (Patience) and his big cock, and now Damon and his big... nose? :/ Well, I don’t know!









Disclaimer: I do NOT find Matt Damon sexy, yummy, nor anything that can be associated with being swoonsome or drool-worthy.

Labels: , ,


7 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot! lol How can you not love Matt Damon?

I'm going to see Bourne Ultimatum tomorrow. I heard it's the best one yet.

Olly

8/03/2007 01:37:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

That was funny! Dead on impression of Matthew McConaughey. Are they friends?

I don't think Matt Damon is relatively hot, but he is on the Bourne movies. He perfected that silent but deadly type. Yum for me!

8/03/2007 03:11:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Olly,
Well, i like these Matt Damon pictures... would that do? :/

I won't be able to see the movie till next next week. It opens here on Aug 15th. *sniff*

8/03/2007 05:02:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Harlot, I can't believe you liked School Ties. LOL

I like Matt Damon. He's a good actor and down to earth and I've never heard of any scandal attached to his name. And yes, he is fantastic in the Bourne movies.

8/03/2007 06:48:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL the 1st time I saw that clip I was rolling on the bed. I'm busy packing.. no movies til I'm done. *sob*

8/03/2007 07:33:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw Bourne Ultimatum and it is such an awesome movie!! Matt was impressive. Harlot, you cannot NOT like him on this!!

8/04/2007 08:25:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loooooved this movie! I even saw Matt Damon and he was so hot!!

8/09/2007 05:59:00 PM