Thursday, July 26, 2007

Am I the only one, in the whole wide world, that has yet to

... read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?!?!?!

I’m just starting to reread HP5. *sniff* It’s unfair, ya know. JKR should have waited for people that had thesis to write and present, depressions to go through, packing to get over and moving to another city to finish before she let the book hit the stands!!!!! *grrr* Now I’m the only one in the world that is not even close to starting the book, let alone finishing it. *double sniff*


Related:

Labels:


17 comment(s):

Blogger Petra said...

Trollop LOL. Hurry up and read the last book already. It's really good. It's now one of my favorites in the series, even though JKR killed beep beep beep beep.

7/26/2007 02:01:00 PM  

Blogger Alex said...

My bro bought one at midnight and read the whole thing in one day...he's been trying to get me to read harry potter for eight years!

7/26/2007 02:46:00 PM  

Blogger Aradia said...

Ah, Honey, don’t be depress. You are not the only one. I haven’t started HP7 yet. Every day I look at it and think I’m not in the mood for a sad story, so I postpone reading it again. I plan to start from the first book and re-read every thing one of these days.
So cheer up (oh, and I have a report for school too that I’m working on), there is at least one other person who hasn’t gone completely HP crazed!

7/26/2007 03:00:00 PM  

Blogger Kiah-Monique said...

i never read any of the harry potter books and i dont intend to. but i like watching the movies. my friends say i should read the book. but im not. so therefor u shouldn't be sad.

7/26/2007 03:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it when i should've been studying for a final with a deadline date. then, when i took the final online it dumped itself and i had to wait 2 days to take it again. arg. call yourself wise. lovely pics and congrats to you.

7/26/2007 03:19:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

I haven't even started the fifth book yet, so you are in front of me! And I don't have a thesis to write....just too many other books to be read!

7/26/2007 04:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read it either. I want to re-read first and I'm still reading book 6.

7/26/2007 06:09:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

I haven't even started the first book. ;)

Look on the bright side -- at least this way you won't have to wait years in between books. :D

Me? I'm waiting for someone like Peter Jackson to make movies of the books, now that all seven are out and they can figure out what parts are important and will translate well on screen.

7/26/2007 07:28:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trollop, i think you should reread first. this is my mistake. i should have read all the previous books before reading the last book. nothing wrong with waiting and savoring the story.

7/26/2007 07:38:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Trollop, it took me 3 days to finish the book. I didn't want it to end! Take your time I say.

7/26/2007 07:44:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Dance, I think that's a good idea. Peter Jackson is awesome. Isn't he going to do Temeraire? I really hope he does!

7/26/2007 07:47:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Trollop, you're in for a treat. I think J.K. Rowling outdid herself. I knew that Deathly Hallows would be the book of all books and I was not disappointed. I am so looking forward to see how the next two movies go.

7/26/2007 07:59:00 PM  

Blogger Anush said...

is this Potter fellow really fascinating?
40 year olds goin crazy after him... silly world, i say :):)

7/27/2007 12:40:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your not the only one that hasn't read it. I don't even own it or care to own it. Harry Potter is not really my piece of cake. I'm not really into fantasy/sci-fi/witch type books.

7/27/2007 10:07:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

You know what surprises me (and irritate me to be honest)? Those people who refuse to read Harry Potter because of "principle". Because they don't want to jump into the HP bandwagon. I think that's just ignorant. It's one thing to not like this series but not to read it to be different is just stupid.

7/27/2007 03:23:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

BB, have you heard that JK Rowling is writing two books right now? One a children's book, another for adults.

7/28/2007 08:31:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Vanessa, had no idea. I'll look into that and see if we can write a post in it.

Petra, so true. I don't even understand what principles those are :/ just sounds rather thick headed to me. To me books are either good or bad. I read them then decide. I don't read things on "principle" whatever that means! And why would anyone want to miss on Harry Potter? These books are some of the best I've read EVER, and I've read a LOT of books.

I'm still in the beginning of HP 5 *sniff* This month has been CRAZYYYYY!

7/31/2007 05:17:00 AM