- Global polio fading into oblivion. Stronger vaccine playing key role in eradicating disease. -Got polio shot last week at work, and can barely move my arm. Good to know this crap works, at least now everytime I have to ask secretary to lift coffee cup to my lips to take a sip, I’ll know it was worth it.
- Top 10 newsmakers of 2005. From the breakup Jessica and Nick, to the love between Tom and Katie, 2005 was quite a year in Hollywood.
- A lot of celebrities (at least that’s what they call themselves; to me they are “Who the hell is this?”) have been arrested or cited for court this jolly season. Take a look: Foxy Brown handcuffed and threatened with jail, Brad Renfro arrested in drug sting and Howie Day arrested for airborne rowdiness.
- Countries around the Indian Ocean hold ceremonies on Monday to remember the many thousands who died in last year’s tsunami, one of the deadliest disasters in modern history.
- The Queen described 2005 as a “terrible year” for many in her Christmas message on Sunday, focussing on natural disasters and the London bomb attacks. -Harlot: Ooh, love the pics! Even Camilla with the biggest-flower-I-could-find hat. Hey, how tall is Prince William? I used to think he’s yummy but, he kinda looks weird now. Still, I’ll marry him for all his money LOL—and oh, his castles! Not to mention he seems like the strong silent type who knows a lot of kinky stuff. *rar*
Labels: bitchin’ news