Monday, January 16, 2006

BOB worthy male athletes

Harlot’s “Footballers and Their Balls” entry was alive in my mind all weekend—that, of course, could be because I printed the pics of those HOT HOT men, to savor them at leisure LOL. So you’ll understand how that got me thinking about male athletes, and how some of them are so gorgeous they are closer to being gods that humans.

Before I show you my men, *wink* I’ll admit that I’m not a sports fan period; but I have the VERY reasonable theory that, surely, liking hot men in uniforms with gorgeous bodies, sweating and cursing has got to count as some sort of sports interest. Perhaps I could refer to myself as being a “hot athletes enthusiast”? In any case, here are some of my BOB** worthy men:



David Carr
Sport: Football
Position: Quarterback
Height: 6’3
Weight: 220 lbs.
Born: 07/21/79
Team: Houston Texans



Markus Rogan
Sport: Swimming
Event: 200m Backstroke
Height: 6’4
Weight: 198 lbs.
Born: 04/04/82
Team: Austria



Barry Zito
Sport: Baseball
Position: Pitcher
Height: 6’4
Weight: 215 lbs.
Born: 04/13/78
Team: Oakland Athletics



Tony Parker
Sport: Basketball
Position: Point Guard
Height: 6’2
Weight: 177 lbs.
Born: 04/17/82
Team: Houston Texas



El Indiecito Solari
Sport: Soccer
Position: (no clue LOL)
Height: 6’
Weight: 165 lbs.
Born: 08/07/76
Team: Real Madrid



Tom Brady
Sport: Football
Position: Quarterback
Height: 6’4
Weight: 225 lbs.
Born: 08/03/77
Team: NE Patriots

**Battery Operated Boyfriend.

Labels:


9 comment(s):

Blogger Tart said...

Mmm, thanks very much! Eye candy is so nice on a Tuesday morning LOL.

I love sports (was raised in a v sporty family, though I completely missed out on the sporty gene LOL), so it's a bonus if the men are good looking. I mean, if I have to watch 80 minutes of rugby, there has to be a few babes LOL.

I don't know many of these hunks though, but then they are mostly American and I don't watch a lot of American sports.

So, I think I'll add a few of mine (you'll have to Google them to see pics LOL).

**Rugby**
Bobby Skinstad (South Africa)
Dan Carter (New Zealand)
Doug Howlett (New Zealand)
Johnny Wilkinson (England)
Mark (Sharky) Robinson (Northampton)
Most of the French team!

**Cricket**
Andrew (Freddy) Flintoff (England)
Daniel Vitori (New Zealand)

**Football/Soccer**
Luis Figo (Real Madrid/Portugal)
David Beckham (Real Madrid/England)
Christian Reynaldo (Read Madrid/Portugal)

**Surfing**
Andy Irons
Kelly Slater

**Tennis**
Andy Roddick
Marat Safan

**Formula 1**
Giancarlo Fisichella
Mark Webber

I'll stop now LOL. I'm sure I'm missing a few though :)

1/16/2006 06:24:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Where the hell is Marat Safin?? Josh Wald?!? DAVID BECKHAM???!!?!!

1/16/2006 06:38:00 PM  

Blogger Tart said...

I heard that Tom Brady was going out with actress Bridget Moynahan (she was in a Ben Affleck movie I think). So maybe he's not gay?

PS. That football (soccer) player for Real Madrid is HOT.

1/16/2006 11:19:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Brady, gay?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I love him, seriously, love him!
If I weren't married (with 2 kids) I'd track him down and convince him that I am the perfect Mrs. Tom Brady.
Stalker you ask.
Why yes, of course.
He is not gay, I refuse to believe it, this sort of talk could ruin my fantasies about him.
As for the others.
OMG who is that soccer guy El Indiecito Solari (talk about a romance novel hero's name) and where has he been all my sports watching life? That stomach alone is enough to drive me mad.

1/16/2006 11:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what about Frank Rijkaard, the coach of Barcelona's football team and ex player in Ajax? Plissssssssssssss!
E.

1/17/2006 07:13:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why all the jock types?

That's kinda kinky don't you think?

The one's that look like wussies are always the best lovers.

1/17/2006 05:09:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Doug Flutie??? I lknow he's short, but he is such a cutie!
:)
I happen to like football alot, so I definately would have included a couple more QBs!
But, don't get me wrong - I have no complaints with your choices here. LOL!

1/18/2006 01:46:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm with Harlot on Marat Safin and beckham (yes the guy can be a twerp but dont deny him his looks) And Raul too!!!

I like Tom Brady too, and Solari and ZITO(dont know who he is but looks yummy, so thats enough) Hee
;)

Eye candy!! Love to drool

1/18/2006 11:49:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Tom Brady, but after his last whining spell, I kind of put him down a few places on my list. I also took his photo down from my cube. If he's good, I'll reinstate him.

1/18/2006 02:48:00 PM