Thursday, January 26, 2006

School, boobs, cookies, template design and doing "hard time"!

School and boobs...

Bawdy: Do you know how you did on your tests?
Harlot: Not yet, but I think I did okay. Yesterday a boy next to me let me copy his answers. He always does well in the exams so am pretty sure I’ll at least pass that one.
Bawdy: God works in mysterious ways.
Harlot: Of course that’s after I leaned over a bit and showed him some cleavage. That always works.
Bawdy: Tramp.
Harlot: Why, thank you! *g*

The bitch and the cookies...

Bawdy: I’m hungry but don’t feel like eating.
Harlot: Oh, I’m eating cookies! Man, these cookies are yummy! I stole them; they’re supposed to be for my brother and his friends.
Bawdy: Cookie thief. What kind?
Harlot: Chocolate chips with walnuts. These are way too good for those annoying boys. Anyway, they’re afraid of me LOL.
Bawdy: OMG. Heaven. Well, they are little men...
Harlot: They are bigger than me! They think I’m a bitch, but who cares. I just hate it that they’re always here. I mean—come on, go somewhere else!
Bawdy: But you guys have the yummy cookies, and they want to stare at your boobs.

Template design and doing “hard time”...

Bawdy: BTW, I like the pink background for our new template.
Harlot: Yes, I like pink too but we have to make sure the colors will look good with our beautiful header. Have you seen the new background?
Bawdy: Not yet.
Harlot: Very posh and cute. Of course we have to make sure it’ll all go well together. We need to have everything set, as you know, I might end up in prison. (Note to self: Buy some anal lubricant and nice stripped PJs.)
Bawdy: Are you guys insane?!?
Harlot: We established that a long time ago, I believe.
Bawdy: OMG, we are all going to prison.
Harlot: Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll do fine. I’m worried about me though. I’m Asian and small, and I don’t know karate... :S
Bawdy: Oh, I adore you!
Harlot: Okay, I could be your bitch then.
Bawdy: Hey, you are taller than me!
Harlot: Yes, but not nearly as much of a dominatrix. *sniff* I could lure them off with Nutella, I guess. Oh! Will have BF bring me cigarettes! I hear they’re worth a ton in jail...

Labels: , ,


2 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

Hey Harlot, if you do go to prison, just diet, lose weight and use that anal lubricant to squeeze through the bars!

1/26/2006 10:57:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Trollop and Tart, my beauties, what "you and Bawdy"?!? Pfft. You two are going with us. If i were you, buy your lubricants and pj's already, as i'm not sharing them! :P

Tart we miss you! Smooches.

1/27/2006 08:42:00 AM