Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tom Cruise is fookin cwazy

I know you have the right to believe what you want but this is OMGWTFBBQ CWAAAAZZY! Apparently this indoc-whatsis video was made when they presented Tom Cruise the Freedom Medal of Valor. No clue what that is but I’m guessing it has something to do with him as Scientology’s blowhard and train conductor to cuckoo culttown.

It seems like a spoof but don’t let the Mission Impossible theme fool you. There’s a lot to watch—though nothing makes any sense—and this one in particular is worth quoting: “Being a Scientologist, when you drive pass an accident, it’s not like anyone else. As you drive pass, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you’re the only one who can really help.” Er, like Batman? And what happened to 911?

Imagine you’re in an accident and Tom Cruise is running towards you... Gah! GO AWAY, SHOO SHOO! Don’t voodoo me right back to life! I’ll be so scared I might actually fake my own death and hope that my increasing pool of blood would scare him off!


Labels: , ,


13 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a lot of people like this guy- But I cannot stand him- ever since Top Gun. I could never quite put my finger on why, but my husband laughs that I boycott his movies just because he (Cruise) annoys me. There are only a couple people that I dislike to this level without a valid reason, but I have to say his behavior lately reinforces my feelings.

1/16/2008 09:06:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

He sounds like a narcissistic wacko. What's it gonna be when there's an accident? "Call the Scientologists!" And those claims my goodness, "authority on minds" "will bring cultures together" ... freaking nuts man!

Anyone knows what SP means?

1/16/2008 10:32:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I can honestly say i never had a crush on Tom Cruise. Not even on TOP GUN. Well i was like 5 at the time and crazily in love with Prince Phillip (from SLEEPING BEAUTY). How can Tom compete?

I thought he was good in that movie with Jack Nicholson, and i did enjoy JERRY MAGUIRE and his MI movies, but never hot. I like my men tall and dark; no midget please.

1/16/2008 11:06:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Tommy still makes me wet my knickers when I watch Top Gun LOL Talk about HOT *yowsssaaaaaaa* LOL

That video kinda scared me kinda freaked me out. I was afraid to look him in the eye in case he was trying to hypnotize people into becoming scientologists or something LOL

1/16/2008 12:23:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I don't know if I should laugh or be scared. He sounds AND looks crazy. And I can't believe Nicole Kidman was married to this prick for 10 years!

I feel sorry for Katie Holmes. I remember his conversation with Matt Lauer, "Matt Matt ... you don't know what you're saying" while bashing and babbling nonsense about psychology. Can you imagine being married to such an egotistic maniac?

1/16/2008 01:48:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, it's like he's this crazed Scientology robot. At about 3:22 his mainframe crashes or something, and then he's back on.

I loved Risky Business, Top Gun, Cocktail, even that really-not-very-good Interview with the Vampire, but I am also one of those who won't go see his movies anymore. Luckily the boyfriend agrees, so I don't get made fun of. :P

1/16/2008 02:21:00 PM  

Blogger Shoshana said...

At least, he looks fuckable in this video..just never mind what he's saying, and don't look at the height...he's still cute, I think.

1/16/2008 02:23:00 PM  

Blogger Sanna said...

Oh my! Is this what Scientology made of him?

I used to like hime, when I was about 13 / 14 years old. He was in Top Gun then, and I really liked Cocktail though.

Not only himself is crazy, also his latest movies are somewhat freaky.

1/16/2008 04:40:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

I have my own ethics to put in on someone else's ethics. I won't hesitate to put ethics on someone else...

Jeez. Stupid fruitloop.

1/16/2008 05:34:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I'm like Sheila, I can never stand Tom Cruise. It's his laugh and that stupid super big grin. He's one of those people that give you that feeling on the back of your neck that usually means you can't trust them. Not to mention he looks like a laughing hyena, and I never liked those ever since they tried to eat Simba.

1/16/2008 06:54:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SP= Suppressive Person

PTS= Possible Trouble Source

KSW= Keep Scientology Working

1/20/2008 11:20:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hi Pete. Wanted to ask if you're joking but erm, i have this feeling you'll tell me you're not. :/

1/20/2008 01:01:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am usually pretty tolerant of other peoples' beliefs, But this guy is the mayor of Crazytown. If I were a Scientologist, he is the last person I would want representing me.
And I, too, refuse to see his movies. Ever since Jerry McGuire.
He is a prime example of someone who has their ass kissed too much.

1/21/2008 07:30:00 PM