- Even as the mourners were placing flowers on the beach in memory of loved ones lost in the tsunami, Koh Phi Phi was welcoming fresh boatloads of its lifeblood—tourists and beer. -Where the mourners at least getting free beer? If not, that’s quite heartless of Koh Phi Phi!!!
- Wrong call on cell-phone swallowing woman. “It appears she didn’t voluntarily swallow this phone.” -You think???? LOL I dare people to read this article and not laugh.
- Christmas thief on the run with Nun Bun. Nashville police and residents were searching Monday for clues to the Christmas Day theft of a cinnamon bun that found unlikely fame for its resemblance to the late Mother Teresa’s face. -Ok, I also dare you to read THIS and not laugh. What is this world coming to?
- Character actor Vincent Schiavelli dies at 57. Vincent Schiavelli, the droopy-eyed character actor who appeared in scores of movies, including One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and Ghost, died Monday at his home in Sicily.
- Billy Crystal too busy to host Oscars. Longtime host is 2nd to bow out as presenter for ‘06 awards. -Ohhh, I love Billy, he is best Oscar Presenter, IMO. Wonder if they’ll bring back Letterman, whom I love in his show, but completely sucked at the Oscars!
- Study shows how alcohol damages bones. Bone loss is an often-overlooked consequence of heavy drinking, but recent research has illuminated how alcohol takes a toll on the bones. -Yikes! Harlot, you might want to cut back on the heavy drinking!
Labels: bitchin’ news