Monday, December 5, 2005

We think Bob is definitely going to see her naked

I don’t know a single romance reader who doesn’t adore Jennifer Crusie, so you can imagine our glee when the Goddess of Romance started her own blog, the Argh Ink. It’s funny, insightful and honest, just like her novels. The woman never fails to make us laugh. She is as adorable as she is witty; no wonder she has such a solid fan base.

In the course of her writing, she relates many tales and anecdotes about Bob Mayer, her co-writer in several books. In one of her many entries featuring Bob, she mentions that he is never going to see her naked. She then goes on and on about her readers suspecting there is a budding romantic relationship between them; but according to her, IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN and for us to cut it out already. Got it? Okay, Jen, we got it. Hee hee.

If you read between the lines of her blog posts—Bob is this, Bob is that; Bob said this, Bob did that—you can’t miss it, it’s there, the love these two have for each other. I see it, the other Bitches see it, her fans see it. The only one who doesn’t see it is our Ms. Jen.

I’m not a betting woman (mainly because I hate to part with money), but I am willing to bet that Bob is going to see her naked; they will get married and have a litter of puppies. Oh, this is so exciting! Just like a good romance novel!

Labels: , ,


2 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw that picture, I thought "what is Nathan Lane doing with Jenny Crusie?" Oops LOL.

And Jenny looks like this comedy actress who used to be on Absolutely Fabulous, one of Patsy's colleagues at the magazine...


Anyway, I like the chemistry between these two, you know they like each other LOL. I think their book will be hilarious.

12/05/2005 06:30:00 PM  

Blogger Smerdyakov said...

Step away from the computer and stop giving quasi-celebs so much control over your life.

Non-interesting sidenote: I found out a couple of weeks ago that 'vicious trollop' is a lipstick color. I feel so inside the circle.

12/29/2005 01:23:00 PM