Sunday, May 13, 2007

Super Mom raffle winner

As previously announced, on behalf of Melanie Lynne Hauser we’re giving away a signed copy of Confessions of Super Mom, Super Mom refrigerator magnets and a signed box of Swiffer dusters!

Here we go then... *drum rolls please* The winner is NOT...

Aggie
Cassie
Danielle De Barbarac
Di
Diana
Isabella
Jolie
Jordis
Kailana
Kinky Courtesan
Ladybug
Lindsey
Lola Lovegood
Lollie Rose
Lorelei
Luci
Malicious Strumpet
Ollenska
Petra
Polly King
Rachel
Tinkerbell
Tuleca
Vanessa
Young at Heart in San Diego

The person who entered but does not appear on this list wormed herself into the winning number (assigned by me, but chosen by the fabulous Trollop), you lucky dog! Now, don’t forget to email us to claim your goodies or we might keep them for ourselves! *wink*

Happy Mother’s Day, ladies, and thanks for participating!

Labels:


10 comment(s):

Blogger ValVega said...

Hey, I'm not on the list and I entered! Does that mean I won? :D

And thanks for calling me fabulous, its an usual occurence and it does get tedious after a bit, but who am to refuse you your needs? LOL

5/13/2007 06:08:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Yeah. *I'm* the one who edited the post and added "fabulous" before my name. And no, evil Trollops don't win. (See, this is why i'm the one who assigned the numbers!)

5/13/2007 06:51:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Congrats to whoever won, LOL. Happy Mother's Day!

5/13/2007 06:53:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

well.... my NAME isn't on the list.... just my i.d. on blogger.... does that count? why do i never win? I WANNA WIN DANGIT!

5/14/2007 02:47:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to whoever! lol! I like the way you guys announce it without really announcing it. HaHa!

5/14/2007 03:20:00 AM  

Blogger Lola Lovegood said...

Congrats to the winner! I love the way you announced this LMAO made me smile.

5/14/2007 07:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is on the list but can I pretend it isn't? sniff sniff

5/14/2007 08:05:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I didn't win? :(

5/14/2007 05:31:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

LOL. I love the way you announce this BBs. Congratulations to the winner!

5/14/2007 07:51:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

OMG..gasping here....I can't believe my name is not there. This is like the best exclusion that ever happened to me!

I won! I WON!

You may now call me "The Winner" because that's exactly what I am right now.

I'll share if you want...but my daughter told me she has first dibs on the book. She also carefully told me that other than the book, I could have everything. It must have been the "cleaning" product part which made her put out her disclaimer.

She's only 9 after all, and a kid.

5/17/2007 06:16:00 AM