Monday, July 2, 2007

Thesis (again!)

Guys, need tons of white light and positive thoughts coming my way tomorrow morning. I defend my thesis and the good lord knows I need all the help I can get. *LOL*

Will let you guys know how it all goes...

Labels:


9 comment(s):

Blogger Sherry said...

Lots of happy sunshine and positive thoughts coming your way. Good luck! (not that you need it).

Hello BB's!
I've missed my favorite blog girls for a while, but I'm back now and blog surfing once again.

7/02/2007 05:19:00 PM  

Blogger ~ames~ said...

good luck and happy thoughts...in the form of really hunky men. :P

7/02/2007 07:09:00 PM  

Blogger KimmyGoat said...

Good luck, sweetie! You can do it!!!

7/02/2007 09:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Irish Luck to you, to you. (And every other sort as well)

7/02/2007 11:47:00 PM  

Blogger Aradia said...

Go get them tiger! you can do it!

7/03/2007 01:25:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words and well wishes; You ladies rock!
Just got back. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't great either. I get so mad at myself when I know I could've done better *sniff* I don't get my grade until thursday so I don't know exactly how I did till then.

Still, now I'm Trollop Magister in Political Science *g* Doesn't sound bad LOL

Graduation is next week, and its going to be in the Moncloa Palace and the Spanish president is going to be there, and the vice-prez will be the one giving us our diplomas. So excited. Now that I'm not crazy with nerves I can go out and buy something to wear. This is the part I like LOL

7/03/2007 10:49:00 AM  

Blogger Doctor Rick said...

Hi. I just bumped into your blog and was wondering. How did you get language buttons placed? I'd like to also reach non-English speaking audiences. Please leave a response on my blog.

7/03/2007 01:38:00 PM  

Blogger Stacia said...

Can't wait to hear the good news! :-)

7/03/2007 02:18:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I got no internet for 3 fucking days and now you're a Magister???

Does that mean i should now call you Magister Trollop, AKA Vicious? :/

7/04/2007 04:52:00 AM