Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Clips, interviews and behind the scenes footage from Order of the Phoenix

OMG OMG OMG! IESB.net has released 11 clips from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! There’s also 13 minutes of BTS footage and several cast members’ interviews. You can access them here.

Please take note: Movie spoilers ABOUND.

Another side note: Did I tell you guys I’ll be seeing OOTP a day before the U.S. release? And it’ll be on glorious IMAX, baby! :D

UPDATE: Someone finally put the 11 clips on YouTube. Check out the videos after the jump.







Labels: ,


17 comment(s):

Blogger Vanessa said...

Harlot, the clips are ssllllloooooooowwwww. I'm still trying to watch the first clip where the Order fetches Harry from the Dursleys! Are there anything from you tube?

6/27/2007 01:01:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iesb is not working at all. It says server is down.

6/27/2007 01:37:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Their server is having problems because of the increase in traffic. I tried to get some embed thingy so i can post them here but it won't let me. :/ There's nothing on YouTube either, i looked (and it says on IESB that's "illegal"). Hopefully, WB will let other sites upload the clips.

In the meantime, if you want to see the clips, just be patient and you'll be able to watch them. Maybe browse our other posts first while you're waiting. :P So far, i've seen clips 1-7. ;)

6/27/2007 01:47:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Thankfully the videos are uploading for me, although very, very, very slow.

Did anyone see Luna? I'm on clip #4. "You're not going mad. I can see them too." She is so cute!

6/27/2007 02:09:00 PM  

Blogger joshua said...

I LOOOOOOVE to be back!

6/27/2007 02:33:00 PM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

I'm staying away from the clips. I want to be surprised. Plus if I see the clips I'll go insane. LOL.

6/27/2007 07:43:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched a couple of them, but I was so frustrated by how slowly they loaded (I almost never have trouble watching video on my 'puter), that I gave up pretty quickly. Got to see what the thestrals (sp?!) looked like, though. Different than I expected, but interesting.

Can't wait for the film to come out. Planning on going to see it with my folks when I'm on vacation this summer.

Cheers,
ms

6/27/2007 10:04:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

The clips are giving me a headache! Besides the first clip, I saw the thestrals too. Very nice.

6/27/2007 11:18:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Re: I'm staying away from the clips. I want to be surprised. Plus if I see the clips I'll go insane.

I just saw the clips from youtube, and they are fantastic. But so right Mailyn, now I'm going crazy and want to see the movie NOW! *sob*

6/28/2007 04:13:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I loooove the clips! (Though they are making me more anxious. :S) Thank God it's on YouTube now because the ones in IESB are still very slow. The videos are a bit darker but those are the only ones available for now.

I <3 Luna. You know what i want to see in the movie? McGonagall and Umbridge to go at it LOL.

6/28/2007 04:32:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Thanks girls! At last! I tried to watch the videos this afternoon but they took so long to load I had to give up! Stupid site.

I think this movie will be better than the last one. But how they made it to only 2 hours and 20 minutes is beyond me.

Daniel has grown so much since we first saw him in HP1, physically and acting-wise. I really like the Sirius/Harry scene. Oh, now I'm beginning to think I'll cry with this one.

6/28/2007 04:43:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

I saw this post last night and I really didn't want to see the clips. I know what the story is, what happens, buts it takes away from the first time of watching it in the theatres. But now that the videos are here and so easy to watch I couldn't help it!

6/28/2007 10:58:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Goody!! Now I can watch the videos! Thanks Harlot!

6/28/2007 01:27:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, I am not going to watch these clips. You are trying to drive me nuts with wanting to see the movie already!

Olly

6/28/2007 02:08:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks Harlot. I was trying to watch the clips last night but that IESB site won't load :)

6/28/2007 04:34:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

"McGonagall and Umbridge to go at it"

Ohhhh I want to see this too. That part in the book is hilarious and I'd love to see it on screen. Just imagine Umbridge's expression when McGonagall says "Potter, I will assist you to become an Auror if it is the last thing I do!" Priceless!

6/29/2007 12:37:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I think they picked the right girl to play Luna... I don't know if it's just me but some of these scenes look rushed.

6/29/2007 06:48:00 AM