Friday, January 18, 2008

And the winners of our Jennifer Donnelly, Paullina Simons raffle are...

Sara - The Winter Rose (WOOHOO!)
Vampireprincess - The Bronze Horseman (HURRAH!)
Lollie Rose - Road to Paradise (YAYAYAYAY!)

Thanks to everyone for participating. As for the three lucky chickies, email me where you want the book send with “Raoul loves Harlot forever and evah” on the subject line.

I still can’t believe we just had Jennifer Donnelly and Paullina Simons here on TBB. Jennifer and Paullina had been so gracious and such a good sport—and very patient with me too, heh.

I particularly cherish Paullina’s hand-written emails to me (no idea how she does that). I even printed some of it and placed it between the pages of my TBH copy. (Yes, yes, I’m a dork.) The other night with my heathenish ways, I told Paullina that her “tiny house” claims and gazillion of shoes problem didn’t change anything: I’m still holding her to her promise to name a character after me. To my horror, she replied:



SERIOUSLY, CAPS LOCK DOESN’T FULLY EXPRESS WHAT I FEEL. I MIGHT FINALLY HAVE TO KILL TROLLOP!!!

Labels: , ,


9 comment(s):

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Loved Paullina's reply. How funny!

1/18/2008 01:45:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Congrats to the winners!

As for the Nutella-loving Trollop I can only say: "Well deserved Trollop!" LMAO

1/18/2008 02:27:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh shut up GGRRRR..

1/18/2008 03:31:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

LOL! Congrats to the winners :)

1/18/2008 04:44:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will I win? Sigh. Congrats girls.

Olly

1/18/2008 07:03:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...I never win anything. Hmmph! S'alz good, though, because I do still have an autographed copy of TSG, RTP, and TBH. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

ROFL at Paullina's note...poor Harlot. :P

1/18/2008 10:52:00 PM  

Blogger vampireprincess said...

I so can't believe I won!!. I never win anything. So glad I entered this time. Will so enjoy the book. :)

1/19/2008 03:28:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seriously pouting here. I've never won anything.

Congrats to the winners.

1/20/2008 04:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe it! I won I won!!!!

Thank you ladies and LOL at Paullina's answer. Hahaha!

1/21/2008 12:06:00 PM