I know I was supposed to post this last Monday but, come on, it’s only a week late and in my defense:
- This week we started the 100 days countdown towards the elections (double the work double the fun for me *g*).
- I couldn’t put any of the “Steele Streets” books down long enough to actually sit down and do this. Bad, bad Trollop.
- I’ve discovered that there are dozens and dozens of blogs and BBs out there—that I knew nothing of—so I’ve been blog-hopping
a lot(bit embarrassed).
I’ll post my answers in the comments section and I want to encourage you guys to add your own questions as well when you comment. *g* And yes, I’m making you guys do my work but my brain is too addled by hot men and fast cars at the moment to form coherent sentences.
- Favorite hero and favorite heroine. Why?
- Favorite secondary couple.
- Do you think there is any way J.T. Chronopoulos could come back from the dead and have his own book? And here we’re going to play a little something I like to call: “Let’s pretend this is a soap opera and tell me how you’d stage J.T.’s comeback.”
- Hottest sex scene.
- Which of the chop-shop boys do you think is best equipped to be featured in the next installment of “The Big Cock Theory”? *g*