Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scent of a man


I swear every time I see this boy I contemplate doing something that will break Raoul’s heart. :S (Mi dispiace molto amore mio. Sai che il mio cuore è tuo per sempre. *troolove*)

Henry Cavill, who plays Charles Brandon the 1st Duke of Suffolk in The Tudors, is wet-your-knickers-fucking-bee-yoo-ti-ful. *sigh* (He would have been a muchos hotter Edward Cullen, I tell ya!) He launched Dunhill London this week at London. Unlike those dumdum Twilight casting directors, Dunhill’s people sure picked the right bloke: not only is Henry finger-lickin’ Nutela-licious, he looks like he smells rily rily good, mm mmmm...

They did a verra bad job with the ads, though. They photoshopped him when he doesn’t need it, and it ended up looking like a novice’s work and it fucked up his sexy lips! Guh! Xenu save me from idiots.

More photos after the jump. (Source)
























Labels: ,


19 comment(s):

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

heyy, ladies! I've been out of the blog hopping for like evah--been busy with deadlines, teenagers and their love lives and life in general.

The Trollop pops over to my blog, where I hardly ever blog like I used to--and I felt awful.

So I skip on over here, cuz I miss ya, and look for the post about the guy with the 13 1/2 inch love tool and I can't find it :(

But holy friole, eh? you could club someone to death with that thing. LOL

Hope you guys are all good :)

DC :)

1/19/2008 02:33:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BACK TO BACK EYECANDY... YAY :-D

Mirror, mirror, who is the most beautiful man on tv today?

McSteamy? ... No!

Tim Riggins? ... He is ultra hot, but no....

Charles Brandon? ... Yes yes ohmy f yes!!!

1/19/2008 03:53:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so sexy. I've been having a Henry Cavill marathon, watching all his movies and getting lost in his eyes *sigh*. In I Capture the Castle, a lady describes him as being all the Greek gods rolled into one.

I completely agree.

Can't wait for the Tudors to start in Australia!

1/19/2008 05:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like him too. He's just so pretty.

He's still single right? He didn't marry that Sarah Keno girl whoever that is.

1/19/2008 05:50:00 PM  

Blogger Terri said...

OMG I LOVE him in the Tudors. He is HAWT as Dakota likes to say. Here is another HOTTIE for you ladies...

http://www.tracyjames.com/photoalbum/pictures1.html

My friend went to a strip club in Atlantic Citym New Jersey and met him. Seems he is the co-owner and VERY YUMMY.

1/19/2008 08:26:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I love Henry. So true about him being a hotter Edward Cullen.

Gabrielle, I love him I Capture the Castle. That part where he's kissing that woman oh my god...

He has a new movie, Town Creek. No idea what the movie is about.

1/20/2008 10:26:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, did you know he's in Stardust? I didn't recognize him as Humphrey, Victoria's beau. I just found out while perusing the wonderful world of IMDB! He's also in Tristan and Isolde.

1/20/2008 11:39:00 AM  

Blogger ... said...

Mirror, mirror, who is the most beautiful man on tv today?

Dean Winchester, forever and ever. *sigh* (followed by Tim Riggins.)

Henry Cavill is indeed a sight to behold (thanks for the photos! ;) ), but he does not in any way look like a 17 year old in those pics. ('course neither do most of the Friday Night Lights cast who are playing high schoolers, so he's in good company.)

1/20/2008 12:27:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Dean is really yummy and so is McSteamy and Tim Riggins and Dr. Chase and Capt. Mal... Oh i would so stalk Mal, heh. But i agree with Rizza. Gad, Henry is just so beautiful. *sigh*

Pretty sure Henry Cavill is younger than Taylor Kitsch. Wonder who they're casting as Jasper. :/

1/20/2008 12:50:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hey Dakota.

Deena, i didn't recognise him either! If i hadn't read the credits i wouldn't know that blonde peacock was Henry Cavill. LOL!

1/20/2008 02:02:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love him in The Tudors. The adverts don't even look like him. Stupid photoshop.

I heard he'll be in The Other Boleyn Girl movie but I can't find anything that will confirm it.

1/20/2008 02:08:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

I think he looks way too cute in that ad; girly cute!

He is yummy in the rest of the pics *roar*

Terri, that guy is really hot!!! He looks like a man's man ya' know? Did your friend at least try to shag him blind in the club's bathroom? *wink*

Hey DC, I'll be emailing you. Wanna come over and tell us about your new books? *g*

1/20/2008 02:22:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

What a beautiful boy. That face, that smile.... I bet he gets a lot of indecent proposition from pervy older women like me. I would certainly try if he'll allow me. ;-)

1/20/2008 06:02:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

He is just beautiful. It's a crime that he will not be Edward!

1/20/2008 10:07:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

I'll tell you whatever you want to hear, babe. LOL

And yeah, Ter--he is HAWT :)

DC :)

1/20/2008 11:59:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so yummy! I can't wait for the Tudors to come back in two months. As the hottest guy on TV he definitely gives McSteamy some stiff competition.

1/21/2008 07:16:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

He's gorgeous.

New season of Tudors start next month right? Can't wait. Hopefully he'll have a lot of sexy scenes. LOL!

1/21/2008 08:36:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His sex scenes in The Tudors were OMG hawt. I also loved that part where he was dancing with Henry VIII's sister. Swooooooooooon. Thanks for the pictures!

1/21/2008 12:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Henry! I can't wait for the next season of The Tudors! Thanks for the pix!

1/23/2008 07:11:00 PM