Sunday, January 20, 2008

Color me damned confused

I just got this in my personal email:


Subject: Hello dear [real name]

Hi Dear,

How are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

Marie.


What. The. Fuck?

Why would some freaky perv think I’d be interested in “getting to know all about each other” and sending her my pictures?

I just know this has something to do with Harlot.

While I’ve been busy keeping the cosmic karma of the world balanced she’s done nothing but moan and complain that I haven’t posted BBC. Well, you know, bearing the world’s karma on your shoulder is a big responsibility and it takes a lot of time to prepare big things. *wink* I haven’t had this much fun doing research for a post since “Ding Dong, the Bitch is Dead.”

Labels:


7 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am gasping for air right now. Ding Dong was before my time but oh so hilarious! Thanks for that Sunday afternoon gem. :)

1/20/2008 02:08:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Carrie,

I was just reading the comments on that post. It was so long ago I didn't even remember half the stuff LOL

I just told Harlot this:

I was reading the comments in that jmbb post. We were such drama queens and way too diplomatic; I'd whip their asses now lol

Nah, just kidding we did great. Smart and classy all the way.

1/20/2008 02:18:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VT,

This can only mean one thing. The last time you took responsibility for balancing world karma all hell broke loose. You keep that in mind now.

1/20/2008 04:50:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

"please I wish you will have the desire with me"

Are we talking about lesbian action here, huh huh? *G*

1/20/2008 05:59:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gol, VT, I so remember those days. :? It certainly was a catalyst for *some* change there, but it will never, ever be "Perfect." A friend and I have very funny husbands who *tolerate* our life on that board, but wittily coined new nicknames for us: "DramaNaughts" and "NaughtHeads." Hey, if we can't poke fun at ourselves, who can?

1/20/2008 07:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Victoria said...

This was lovely, thanks for writing this

2/12/2024 12:23:00 PM  

Anonymous Victoria said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, thanks

2/16/2024 03:05:00 PM