Thursday, February 23, 2006

I can't help it!

I’m supposed to be writing a follow-up article to my “Romance? I Think Not” post from earlier this week, but there is something that is not letting me concentrate. I know Tart and Bawdy will be rolling their eyes when they see this, Trollop will probably gag, but I really can’t help it! I have to say something, even if it’s just an itsy bitsy post, because—oh, stuff it! Yes, I watch American Idol, yes, I LOVE American Idol, and yes, I’m addicted to American Idol!!!!!

Whew... *breathe* Now that it’s out of my system LOL, those of you, like me, who survived the audition episodes full of people who: a) don’t know how to sing, b) THINK they can sing, or c) believe they are the next best thing since sliced bread (obviously living in la la land, deaf people version) then made asses of themselves storming out of the audition after they got rejected—it’s finally down to the Final 24. So, come on, tell me, who are you rooting for? And who do you think is going home tonight? *g*

P.S. I know I said it would be only a short post LOL, but I have to mention Ace Young. Now, I don’t think he’s the best singer in the bunch (that’s Katharine McPhee for me) but he is the hottest one yet from all five seasons! And when he sang, “To be warm and naked at your side... I’ll be your daddy...” Oh my, my, my, my... come to momma, daddy!!!


Labels:


11 comment(s):

Blogger Currin Girl said...

I watch purely to see Paula Abdul's pupils dilate everytime a hot guy half her age starts serenading her.

If Ace sticks around on this showe however, I will have to start a petition to get her some BluBlockers.

2/23/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, this guy looks exactly like my friend's DH. Weird!

I watched the show once and thought it was ok, funny. But I'd rather read :P

Here's an even worse admission...I'v been watching the last 3 episodes of Bachelor! AND..I can't wait to see who the hot Doc picks! Can you find some barechested pics of him???lol

hotmama

2/23/2006 06:05:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't get American Idol here in New Zealand - unless its like ... years old. We just get the N.Z. Idol version and it's not worth bothering to watch. *yawn* I would rather read a book also.
I'm enjoying the pervy pics of the boyz from over the seas.

2/23/2006 06:52:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yowza! I like this one even better!

Looks like he has nice shoulders...to go with the rest :)

Hotmama

2/23/2006 08:23:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Currin Girl,
So true about Paula. LOL


Hot Mama,
Who is this DH's friend and where does he live?? LOL. Truly, i'm asking. :P


Malicious Strumpet,
Oh i like Chris Daughtry too. And he can sing too! With the men, i also like Taylor Hicks.


Aggie,
Hullo. Tart is from NZ too, did you know? :D Btw, about the "pervy pics", i am known here as the book bitch who brings over the *ahem* pics of male beauty. LOL Visit often as i occasionally share my boys. ;)

2/23/2006 08:24:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I think tonight, these are the ones who should go (based from the last two nights' performances):

Heather Cox
Stevie Scott

Kevin Covais
David Radford

2/23/2006 08:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, he's my friend's husband, you naughty girl! ya know has 3kids....runs a hair salon, italian,tall dark.

But he could be Ace's twin.Even the long hair is the same..incredible resemblence!

He's in S FL..lol sorry!

Hotmama

2/23/2006 11:50:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh LOL. Sorry, Hot Mama, i read that wrong, i thought he's DH's friend. Anyway, he's Italian? Oh, i LOVE Italian men. *sigh* This is why i'm settling down at Italy, i belong there as my friends say. :P


Cinnamon, Katharine McPhee is that girl whose mom is a voice teacher. I really think she's the best one this season. How about you, who's your fave?


Bawdy, stop attacking AI! Hmp. Missed you last night babe.

2/24/2006 05:14:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is too pretty for me! Don't get me wrong he is hot but just to "pretty" and I agree, not liking his talent!

harlot- well you SO called that! LOL

Personally not a big fan of most of the girls but I LOVE Paris, she is so cute, how can you talk like that and SOUND like something SO completely different when you sing.

I do not like Sway either. Hubby does though which is suprising! I am a fan of the grey guy, what the hell is his name? I love him, not because he has the BEST voice, even though it is awesome but he FEELS his music, he has so much heart and I love that. I also really love the duffy looking guy to to be honest, he is one strange looking dude but he can sing! Oh and the little guy, the young one that looks like a 50's reject his singing makes me want to relax but his voice is lovely. lol

2/25/2006 05:46:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Tanya, i like Paris too. But i'm rooting for Katharine McPhee. :D

I think you're talking about Taylor Hicks. Yeah, he's great. He's actually my fave in all the guys. I don't think Ace is a good singer LOL because he's not. But i think he's the best looking one yet since season 1.

2/26/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Blogger MotherReader said...

I feel like I am in AA as I say, "Hi I'm MotherReader. (Hi MotherReader) And I am an American Idol addict." I am a smart woman, a reader, a mother of two, a working woman and a lover ...of this show. That is who I am and I won't be embarrassed about it anymore...except that I kind of am.

Love Ace. He is so hot. Now I'm like sixteen aren't I? Like you, I also have the McPhever. Think she is an incredible vocalist.

3/11/2006 02:09:00 PM