These are the questions, and you answer them here.
- What are your preferred sources for the romance fiction you read?
- Why do you choose these sources rather than or in addition to public libraries?
- Do you keep all or some of the books you read? How do you decide which books to keep?
- What do you see yourself doing with your personal library of romance fiction books in the future?
These are the questions, and you answer them here (I think LOL).
- Why do you read romance novels?
- How do you select romance novels?
- What sources of information do you use in selection (Internet, Book Reviews, Magazines, Friends/Family, Librarians, Book Cover/Art, Series/Author, Storyline/Book Synopsis, Displays, Other—please describe)?
- How often do you check out romance novels from a public library?
- How often do you buy romance novels?
Labels: romance baby