Friday, November 9, 2007

Crack addict

My fairy godmother will tell you being with David Beckham’s oh so glooorious nakedness is my dream come troo. Just the thought makes me tingle all over, mm mmmm... *far away look, dreamy sigh*

Now, Jolie sent us this “leaked photo” from an upcoming issue of some magazine:



I should be thinking: Dude, totally fake. Becks is not that hairy and the Becks’ tattoos look so wrong. Instead all I can think of: WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!! Can I take a lick? Can I, can I? Pritti pritti please with Nutella on top? :P

As to not offend Trollop (my poor babe is still devastated for not winning the Welubfabio4evah Contest; she should’ve been the one to see the Battle of the Divas instead of those lucky bitches! *hmph*) the uncensored version is after the jump.


becksfake


Labels:


7 comment(s):

Blogger Isabella said...

OMG. Laughing my ass off here.

I agree it's fake but ABSOLUTELY HOTTTT!

11/09/2007 01:12:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Weluvabio4evah contest? Trollop, I wouldn't have thought it of you :P

11/09/2007 02:18:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

HOT!

I really like Beckham's tattoos.

11/09/2007 04:39:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Becks tattoos are verra hot. What part of him isn't? I love a few well placed tattoos on a man. The fake Becks needs to lose the 'stache.

11/09/2007 07:36:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

It must be sleepiness because I thought Becks was wearing a weird Trollop lurves boxers.

11/10/2007 04:29:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

I must be the only woman on earth that doesn't "get" Beckham :/

Sure, he's ok, but nothing to write home about *yawn*

Love the hairy ass though LOL LOL LOL

11/11/2007 11:44:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Beckham is fucking hot. Just don't let him speak.

11/12/2007 03:40:00 AM