Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Bitchin' News (01/03)

  • Satanic logo not hurting sales of Swedish jeans. Cheap Monday jeans are a hot commodity among young Swedes even if a few buyers are turned off by its satanic-style logo: a skull with a cross turned upside-down on its forehead. -How fun would it be to wear these for Sunday Mass?
  • All hangover cures are useless, study shows. Forget aspirins, hairs of dogs and hot baths, the only sure way of avoiding a hangover is not to drink in the first place, according to a new study. -I could have told them this for about half the money they spend on research. I’ve been trying every single hangover concoction for years, and trust me, the only thing that works is pucking your guts out for half a day, and then sleeping for the other half.
  • Narnia’s lion triumphs over Kong. The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is ruling the box-office around the world, after toppling King Kong both in and outside the U.S. during New Year’s weekend.
  • My boyfriend seems to only like quickies. He thinks I take too long. I take at least 20 minutes and require a little foreplay. He thinks there’s something wrong with me because his last girlfriend could have multiple orgasms in under 20 minutes. I am really disappointed. Any advice? -You mean besides growing a fucking spine and kicking this selfish idiot’s ass out of your life? How can anyone put up with such crap?! I would have dragged this guy out of my place by the balls, and have him walk home naked.

Labels:


1 comment(s):

Blogger Unknown said...

SPUNKY...I LIKE IT!!COOL BLOG

1/05/2006 08:59:00 PM