Monday, June 4, 2007

I am going to hell

To think that I find this funny makes me worry about my mental health! LOL

Love Jack Nicholson’s reaction. Well, love Jack period.

All kidding aside, feel a tini tiny bit bad for Paris. Look at her face when everyone starts cheering and clapping Sarah Silverman on. It has to be hard knowing that so many people hate you, including Jack!!! How could anyone go on living with the knowledge that Jack hates them?


Labels: ,


15 comment(s):

Blogger Isabella said...

How humiliating it must be for Paris. But she deserved it, well I think she does.

I didn't see the show but Sarah's little black dress is pretty cute. Her boobs look huge!

6/04/2007 07:39:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Why do I feel sorry for Paris? She's pretty mean to others if the media could be believed...but isn't that like shooting for fish in a bowl or whatever the idiomatic expression is?

6/04/2007 11:49:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like she'd say that with Paris right in the audience. I guess she's not afraid of being sued. Not that I'm a Paris fan or anything.

6/04/2007 01:28:00 PM  

Blogger Sanna said...

Okay, Paris deserves to be punished for any kind of illegal business she had done, but that show must have been horrible for her. I feel a bit sorry, although we are talking about Paris Hilton, right?

Sanna

6/04/2007 02:10:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be cruel but since we're talking of Paris Hilton here, I find it hard to feel sorry for her. With all the things she had done, it's a a fitting comeuppance.

6/04/2007 02:13:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Paris is one of those people on my list that I would mow down with my car if the opportunity presented itself. That video is hilarious!

6/04/2007 03:41:00 PM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

Paris gets what she deserves. It's her stupidity that has landed her where she is. If only she could use her brain.

P.S. Harlot, Candyass is back! ^_~

6/05/2007 12:12:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked on the video and it told me the clip was no longer available. Boo Hoo!

6/05/2007 12:33:00 AM  

Blogger Missy said...

Yep, "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc."

Whatever was on it, I'm sure it wasn't enough to make me feel sorry for Paris Hilton.

6/05/2007 02:40:00 AM  

Blogger Menchie said...

I'm not a fan of Paris and I really think she deserves to be in jail for her idiocy but that joke was just plain mean.

6/05/2007 02:49:00 AM  

Blogger ... said...

What did Paris Hilton do? All I've seen is that she's going to jail, but not why. And now I'm sort of curious.

6/05/2007 04:06:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Dance, i'm not sure either LOL. Thouhg i know it has something to do with her driving under the influence. Drugs and alcohol involved? Oh well..

God knows i don't like Paris but there are times i really think she's pretty. And then, she'll disappoint me by looking like a cheap aging drag queen. What a waste.

6/05/2007 05:12:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Oh video is now working! I didn't see the show...

That was a bit mean. But maybe Sarah was only thinking of Paris' teeth?

6/05/2007 05:42:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

This is no different with Jimmy Kimmel lampooning Kevin Federline during the last AMAs. They had this skit where they called K-Fed the first no-hit wonder and locked a look-a-like of him in a sound-proof box and then threw it off the ocean. And that was done while Britney was on stage.

I'm not a fan of Britney but whatever it is she'd done (or continue doing), Paris has done worse. She deserves to go to jail. It's not as if they didn't try to punish her first by suspending her license. Of course she ignored that and continued driving under the influence. Other people get killed by that kind of stupidity.

6/05/2007 06:15:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

I'm not a Sarah Silverman fan, she tells the same jokes over and over but you got to give it to her. That's a good one.

Does anyone honestly feel bad for Paris' hurt feelings? You have got to be kidding me!

6/07/2007 01:18:00 AM