Thursday, July 5, 2007

Uber loco for Phoenix

Can you believe just 5 more days before Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?!? :D I am just so happy I’m going to see it before Trollop. *bwahahaha*

Er, anyhoodles, after repeatedly watching the additional 11 clips that made me loonier than Luna Lovegood, I hogged down on all OOTP movie stuff I could get!
  • Reelz Channel is presenting a special OOTP program this Sunday, July 8th. In the next few days, there will be tons of TV specials about OOTP; for more details, click here.

  • MSN.com has an exclusive clip that shows Bellatrix Lestrange and other Death Eaters as they make their escape from Azkaban.

  • Last Tuesday, HBO aired a 13-minute OOTP “first look.” It features interviews with the cast and crew as well as tons of new footage. Here, check it out:




  • Click here for photos from the premiere at Leicester Square, London. BBC News has a short video interview with Daniel Radcliffe on red carpet.

  • Click here for photos from the Paris premiere. Emma Watson and Rupert Grint attended the event along with director David Yates.



    Don’t Emma and Rupert look cute together? Rupert still reminds me of an albino rodent, but a verra verra lovable albino rodent, mind you. *g* And what about Emma? Could she be any prettier? I luuuve her Chanel dress!
Now, while we’re on the subject, our OOTP discussion is this Saturday. I have to admit, it saddens me that few people are participating on our BBC. *sniff* What do I have to do to make you heathens participate besides beating the crap outtaya? I may be tiny but I can kick and chop-chop like the best of karate kicker choppers out there! AYE! If my uber moves won’t scare you, our discussion is on 07/07/07. That means it’s cosmic bad karma for those who won’t join us! Just ask Professor Trelawney and she’ll tell you!!! *hmph*

Labels: , ,


14 comment(s):

Blogger Mailyn said...

LMFAO! I don't think kicking their ass is going to encourage participation. LOL.

I can't wait for this! Will be buying my tickets online and getting there early since the lines can be HUGE just to get good seats.

7/05/2007 04:29:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I am being chastised by a karate kicker chopper. LMAO! Laughing but I'm listening, I'm listening...

I didn't catch that first look on HBO, thanks for the clips. And the Bellatrix clip too! Wow, I can't wait. Should I be a little embarrassed that I'm more excited than my two little girls to see Harry? LOL

7/05/2007 05:12:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Emma looks great in that pic! Can't believe Harry is shorter than everyone in the film :/

Can't wait to see this film!!!

7/05/2007 05:54:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Did i tell you i'm going to see this on IMAX? HUUUGE screen and it'll be 3D! :D

7/05/2007 05:58:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like a traitor but I have to confess. I cant stand the movies! Im sorry!
But dont worry! I'm gonna participate in the OoTP discussion :D

7/05/2007 09:17:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also not so much into the movies as the books, but have watched them of course.

Rupert will grow into his face and be a major babe in about 3 years. Is it wrong to already be peaking at his chestal regions? ;)

just read the Time article about the secrecy measures for HP7 that describes

'The magic moment...is the moment of ineffable, intangible ecstasy that occurs when a reader opens his or her...copy of Deathly Hallows for the first time.'

'bout wet my pants!

7/06/2007 01:22:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Oh no... now I am more anxious to see the damn movie!

Donna, magical moment indeed. HP is such a phenomenon I wouldn't be surprised if the whole world was caught reading DH on July 21st.

7/06/2007 01:51:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Donna,
Don't get me wrong, i luuuve Rupert. Seriously, lub lub lub him. I think he's adorable. And yes, you're such a perv LOL but i agree, he'll be a major babe. ;)



Gabrielle,
*Gasp* How could you not like the movies??? :O

Actually, the first two religiously follow the books and yet they're somewhat... odd. :/ Sort of flat without all the wonders the books have to offer. The 3rd one, AAAAAAHHHH, it's such a mess!--and it's my favorite in the series! Nothing about James and his friends! The 4th one, even though they cut a lot of stuff, is alright.

I can't say HP movies are those i will repeatedly watch. What i like about them is that i get to see the HP world. There are things in the books i can't imagine and with the help of the movies, i get to see how they look, how they sound, how to pronounce them properly.. :P

7/06/2007 02:59:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Trollop, Harry is taller than Ginny... I love the Rupert and Emma pic!

I can't wait! I have to see this on the first day. The problem is getting good seats. And as embarrassing as it is, sometimes it's very tempting to get into fight with some kid who don't know how to behave while watching a movie.

7/06/2007 04:24:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the HP movies,I'm really satisfied with them. But from the book number 4 on there is so much stuff to tell that a 2 and 1/2 hour movie can't keep it all.So there's an high risk to loose many important bits.
Anyway here HP and the order of the phoenix is out july 11th,can't wait to go and see it!:D

Evelina - Rebelheart

7/06/2007 10:28:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Oh my god oh my god the first look was awesome! I can't wait!!!!

I agree with Evelina about the risk of losing important parts. How long is OotP movie? 2 1/2 hours? The book is 800 pages. I don't know how they pulled it off but I'm really hoping it all fit somehow.

7/06/2007 11:45:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Oh. And Harlot dear, I love our HP discussion :D Chop, chop! lol

7/06/2007 11:48:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I already have tickets and I can't wait to see it!

7/06/2007 04:53:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot and Trollop said...

UPDATE: (via Leaky Cauldron)

Actors Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will all be making the rounds on American talk shows this upcoming week to promote Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which gets released in theaters July 11th. Here is a rundown of their upcoming appearances (now in an easier to follow format):


Sunday, July 8th

* Harry Potter: The Hidden Secrets, hour long special looks back at the Harry Potter books will air at 10:00pm EST on cable station A&E.


Monday, July 9th

* The Cast of Harry Potter will appear on the MTV show Total Request Live at 1:00pm EST.

* The cable channel G4 will air a red-carpet premiere special for Order of the Phoenix at 8:00pm EST.

* TV Guide Channel's Big Movie Premiere program will broadcast a similar premiere special at 9:00pm EST, with many replays to follow.

* Dan Radcliffe is scheduled to make an appearance on the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno program that airs at 11:35pm EST on NBC.


Wednesday, July 11th

* Dan Radcliffe will appear on NBC's The Today Show which airs from 7:00 -10:00am nationally. Check your local listings.

* The nationally syndicated Live with Regis and Kelly will interview Dan as well. Check local listings for air times.

* Late Night with Conan O’Brien, also on NBC, has actor Dan Radcliffe on the show. Will air from 12:35 to 1:35am EST on NBC. (technically 7/12)

* Dan Radcliffe will be the guest on CNN's Larry King Live at 9:00pm EST.

* Emma Watson is scheduled to be a guest on the Late Show with David Letterman program on CBS, airing from 11:35 to 12:35am EST.


Thursday, July 12th

* This morning the Today Show will have Emma Watson as a guest. The program airs from 7:00 -10:00am in most markets.

* Emma Watson will also appear on Regis and Kelly today. Again, check your local listings for times.


Friday, July 13th

* Rupert Grint will be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, broadcast on CBS this evening from 12:35 to 1:35am EST.


As for new clips from OOTP...

First clip shows a DA meeting. The second clip features the trio along with Hagrid who explains the task from Dumbledore of recruiting the giants.

7/08/2007 05:26:00 AM