Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger is dead

What a tragedy. When Trollop told me about this last night I thought she’s just being Evil Trollop and was only joking, particularly when she mentioned he was found naked with pills in whatsherface Olsen twin’s apartment. And then this thing from some “church” came up:




I’d never even heard of this Westboro Baptist Church. According to Wikipedia, it’s a group that condemns lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, Roman Catholics, Muslims and Jews, as well as populations it believes are supporting the abovementioned groups, including Swedes, Canadians, Irish, British and Americans. They picket gay pride events and funerals, and achieved national notoriety due to its picketing of funeral processions for soldiers killed in Iraq war combat.

Ohhh, what hard-working and dedicated assholes! (I will not link or mention their website; they’ve gotten enough sordid publicity, abhorrent pigs!)

I never wish for anyone to die hanging by the balls in a public square where people took turn to beat him with bamboo sticks, but it’s hard not to when faced with the biggest group of ignorant fuckwits I have ever seen. These disgusting morons sure make Tom’s science fiction tree house church look like an amateur.

Labels: ,


6 comment(s):

Blogger ValVega said...

I read about these crazy fucks once. I think these pigs crave getting attention, and why shouldn't they get it?

We should get them in a naked lineup at a Maximum Security Prison's anual picnic and have them be fucked up the butt throughout the day.

That sounds like fun *g*

1/23/2008 09:22:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my friends got thrown in jail for the night for launching himself at a particularly awful WBC member at one of their protests. Needless to say the police were only doing their job and weren't sympathetic to the jackass.

I could say more about these people, but as you say, they've got all the publicity they need.

1/23/2008 10:07:00 AM  

Blogger Shosh said...

This is just really sad. I really like his Knight's Tale Movie, and I don't think I see him as someone who takes pills.

1/23/2008 12:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The latest news is that it was actually his apartment, not Olsen's. The only thing they found near the bed were sleeping pills, won't know if there was anything in his system till hte autopsy is done and released to the rest of us. HE has been on the sleeping pills since filming for being the joker in the new batman movie. Playing a psyopath was getting to him and he couldn't sleep at night, so he was perscribed sleeping pills.

There was nothing to indicat suicide. In my opinion (and I hope it will be) an accidental overdose on sleeping pills. Genearally, the reason why people get so addicated to drugs is because when the smaller dosage stop working they'll pop 3 or 4 instead of only one. If he was desperate enough (and sleep deprived enough) I could see him taking too many of them.


I just read this:
NEW YORK (AP) -- An autopsy on Heath Ledger was inconclusive, and more tests are needed, the medical examiner's office said Wednesday, a day after the 28-year-old actor was found dead with sleeping pills nearby.

YOu can read more about it here:
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=294165>1=7701

1/23/2008 12:31:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heath's family says it was an accident. According to some, playing Joker really bothered Heath and that while filming Dark Knight, he had a quick stint in rehab.

I admit I don't really care about Heath Ledger. I'm sure his death is very hard for those who truly knew him but a death of an actor is not, really, that big of a tragedy. Many people take advantage of society's obsession with Hollywood and they forget to show respect. And that WBC, picketing a funeral? What a bunch of fucktards. It's disgusting these people who hide racism, bigotry, hate behind the guise of a "church".

Olly

1/23/2008 01:13:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

These people are so going to hell. I would like to picket their so called church because they project senseless hate toward people for absolutely no reason. But that would be a waste of time. Besides, isn't the funeral in Australia? I doubt these morons can afford airfare.

1/23/2008 06:04:00 PM